Oracle Nub INFO

13»

Comments

• Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't buy oracles.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    _Pale - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I never used the cash shop for anything and only got some minor stuff from auction. Most of what I have are drops I got and it took me almost a year to get where I am.

I keep thinking why people call oracle noobs fail...

IMO: You're a fail if you're a noob and don't know how to play your char, but oracles don't have much to do with that.

The way I look at it, they (oracle noobs) have some sort of income that lets them spend 2k or more, they have limited time and ofcourse they pay for my free game... b:chuckle So to some point I'm greatfull they spend their money to make it possible for me and so many others to play.
    And when they get tired of their stuff, it usually shows up in catshops or auction for an amount of coin that regular recreational F2P game players can afford to spend. They keep the game free for most of us, making it possible for everyone with a computer to join. And they are doing that by using something that is not a permanent item, so it doesn't overload the server with junk. If they get some advantage out of it, good for them.

I guess if you have the RL money to spend and rather spend your time not grinding or doing quests, but rather do something else you like better, oracles don't make you fail in RL or necessarily in game.

If you are glued to the screen for months on end, grinding and grinding, letting RL pass you by and are broke while you do all of this (unless you are getting payed extremely well to play PWI for some reason), then ... well you get the point.

It's all about how you like to play and if you enjoy playing with other people or not. If you like to get to know people, have a group to hang out with in-game, get to play a game in wich you have some goals to achieve together, then cash-shop is not for you. If you just want to do TW, or be the thoughest char on the map, like PVP and really don't care for quests much, then cash-shop is your thing.
    Although, if you really don't like the quests and just want a shoot 'em up game, then there are more and better ones out there. MMORPG might not be the game for you.

A high lvl never ment you could play well, or that you were so much win. It just ment you played a lot or started earlier in the game, so as a high lvl you were with people who started at about the same time you did. Now you don't have to do that and have people who started later, who are able to play with you. Whether they are win or fail, really doesn't depend on how long they played, just what they learned along the way.

If you are not playing for fun, or don't play to get some fun out of it along the way, you are fail before you even start playing. But that's just my opinion.
    I'm not there to make you survive in PWI, that's your job
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
    ~Sanctuary~Cleric/Archer/Veno~Audeamus/Enelysion
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't buy oracles.

don't get pked.
  • Beloved - Raging Tide
    Beloved - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Not sure if any1 say or meant to say this yet, but why it is so negative to use oracle or use thier real money to buy stuffs. I'm sure PWI are trying to make some money because it is a F2P game, it is a REAL job, and they DO spend most of thier time to run PW.

Now, if you want to play a fair then go play P2P, but then you will have to pay money too, sooooooo.....I think that we all can stop complaining and just roll with our lives.
    (btw I'm not one of them XD)
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Not sure if any1 say or meant to say this yet, but why it is so negative to use oracle or use thier real money to buy stuffs. I'm sure PWI are trying to make some money because it is a F2P game, it is a REAL job, and they DO spend most of thier time to run PW.

Now, if you want to play a fair then go play P2P, but then you will have to pay money too, sooooooo.....I think that we all can stop complaining and just roll with our lives.
    (btw I'm not one of them XD)

thank you finaly someone who gets it. if you'r going to qq about it shut the hell up and move the **** on.
  • Come_Hither - Lost City
    Come_Hither - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My 2 cents. Ok maybe 4 cent.

If you have the money to spend, I say good for you. Its your money. I use cash and if i decide to buy some oracles, its my bussiness and my money.
    I work very hard in RL and Love to play the game, but I am not gonna spend " countless hours" on a game when I got other rl things to do.

As someone mentioned before, cash players make this game F2P. PWI dont run on air. The people behind the scene have to get paid too. So if some want to spend their good hard earn cash on a virtual game, Just say thank you and enjoy the game.

Now Oracling a char to lvl 80 is crazy. Most of the skills you need are earned by doing cultivation quest. so there you are a useless, fail high level player. That can't be much fun. but if you want to do that it should be ok.

Making a few levels in a couple of days, a cute herc and sassy nix = couple of hundred bucks. Playing with my kid, making cookies and sleeping= priceless

Its just a game guys. Let everyone enjoy it as they see fit. Hell, I am.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    People can buy oracles and oracle to high lvls, just don't QQ when you get 1shot by lvl 30's^^
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    People can buy oracles and oracle to high lvls, just don't QQ when you get 1shot by lvl 30's^^

I highly doubt u get 1 shot by 30's at 80, even when u have the worst armor available b:chuckle
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I highly doubt u get 1 shot by 30's at 80, even when u have the worst armor available b:chuckle

I has saw it done lots of times I was like wamz and they were likes damnz and I waz lioke you fail and thez like nunt un u fail and I was all like u got killz by a lvl 35 EA GG^^
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My way was cheaper.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Aenarion - Harshlands
    Aenarion - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Edit:posted a thread instead of putting my "essay" in someone else' thread.
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    ^ Only thing i can feel from this reply is jealousy...

Ur justifying the wrong ends...PWI is a company game, and lets ppl play it for free, no need to buy anything, and if u can, good for u.

Stop QQ about it, or play a game with a monthly fee...
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Isn't that close to the cost of warsoul? GG oracle noob's you proved yet again that you don't have common sense. (Warsoul>lvl 95 tomorrow) go back to 2nd grade math. Couldn't that buy you 8jun too? Come on people there should be a tax on the dumb...or better yet stupidity should hurt.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Isn't that close to the cost of warsoul? GG oracle noob's you proved yet again that you don't have common sense. (Warsoul>lvl 95 tomorrow) go back to 2nd grade math. Couldn't that buy you 8jun too? Come on people there should be a tax on the dumb...or better yet stupidity should hurt.

Warsoul: 9 billion coins+approx 300,000 tokens according to my math monkey. 2,500 gold @ 500k each 1.25 bill?

So... just for the coins, you'd charge about $18,000, and that's if the influx of gold doesn't drive gold prices down like an drug-addict monkey with a gun... Nope, try again
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • ravenlis
    ravenlis Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle Yes, warsoul is better, but the whole point of this is that they are NOOB, therefore they do not know. Either way, unless you are a pro L90+ player on any server you did not earn the right to oracle your way through your noob levels. (Besides, BHs are exciting! So many [near] death experiences!)

$$$ is $$$, this game will take a lot depending on how good (or worthless, as the case may be) you want to be.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    All threads are going to be locked or moved to the correct section. If you do not post in the appropriate section your thread may be locked. This is being enforced due to the influx of threads being placed incorrectly. b:victory