What do You think Assassains will target in pvp?

Centll - Dreamweaver
Centll - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
Just curious to hear input from others, are they going to be good at fighting robes HA or LA? and if you have advanced opinions please post belowb:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Why these horrible things happen to good people ill never know but theres always something you can do *picks up pitch forks and torchs* Calls forth Angry Mob b:angry
Post edited by Centll - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    assassins will probably suck against heavies.
    probably target robes....
    just like how archers do.
    b:chuckle
    mayhaps put up a decent fight going LA to LA
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    us squishies >_>....
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    possibly LAs and arcane. mainly anything that likes to run away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2009
    us squishies >_>....

Alyyy don't forget...you has 77 levels on those assassins right now.
    XD
    if anything you would be targetting them for a few weeks or so.

o....wait...PvE server
    xD
    guess not lols.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centll - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    assassins will probably suck against heavies.
    probably target robes....
    just like how archers do.
    mayhaps put up a decent fight going LA to LA

i think they will be like close range archers, but at high lvls like 90+ i think assasains like archers will like to target heavies as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Why these horrible things happen to good people ill never know but theres always something you can do *picks up pitch forks and torchs* Calls forth Angry Mob b:angry
  • PowerSurge - Dreamweaver
    PowerSurge - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LoL Yeah Assassin Will Probably Beat The **** Outta Any Squishy Dat Doesnt Attack First. Nothin Like A Wizzie One Hittin Archers N Low Vit Bms Now We Got A New Target -drools-
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Alyyy don't forget...you has 77 levels on those assassins right now.
    XD
    if anything you would be targetting them for a few weeks or so.

o....wait...PvE server
    xD
    guess not lols.

yea but cuz fo oracles they will be 7x soon lolb:surrender

b:scornand judging by the skills i guess i will max my lvl 8 plum shell lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centll - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    the Assassain buff i think will make us capable of taking out Heavys epscially at high lvls
  • Centll - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    but yes really any class you pick by endgame can beat any class it just depends on your preference.....if you build your class corectly
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LoL Yeah Assassin Will Probably Beat The **** Outta Any Squishy Dat Doesnt Attack First. Nothin Like A Wizzie One Hittin Archers N Low Vit Bms Now We Got A New Target -drools-

Sin have a skill so we cant 1 hit them thow and then they can ue stealth 2 hide b:surrender
  • PowerSurge - Dreamweaver
    PowerSurge - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i heard that skill was a chance to recover some hp i dun think it works everytime
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the Assassain buff i think will make us capable of taking out Heavys epscially at high lvls

A little confident are we?

Believe me when I say this - Assassins wont be as powerful as you think.

They've got neat little toys, yes, but you'll soon find out how woefully inadequate they are without spending $3000 dollars on each piece of armor to refine so that you can actually survive more than 3 swings from an axe, 3 arrows from an archer, or 2 magic strike from any magic class.

Their stuns dont do well against the melees due to stun immunity. It seems you will find this out the hard way....

Out of the two classes Psychic will be the only one to be potentially over-powered.

If it hasn't been made abundantly clear to you - magic classes dominate this game.
  • Centll - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    i heard that skill was a chance to recover some hp i dun think it works everytime

thats hy its going to be good maxed xD
    edited December 2009
    3 minute buff that revives them once with 20% life if they die during the 3 minutes.
    b:surrender
    so me could deal 9999999 damage and they'll still be fighting.
    XD
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    edited December 2009
    3 minute buff that revives them once with 20% life if they die during the 3 minutes.
    b:surrender
    so me could deal 9999999 damage and they'll still be fighting.
    XD

Only you could deal it twice because light armor offers little in the way of magic protection.
    edited December 2009
    also they have a 1/4 chance to take no damage.....
    they call it "evade" but heck what kind of evasion avoids spells?
    b:shocked
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm not worried about assassins. I think they will get 1 shoot by pretty much every class in the game unless they spend 2000 USD on refines. Kinda like archers lol. They will probably be pretty strong against arcane around lvl 60-80 than 90+ just average.

A squishy mele class seems like a terrible idea to me, doesn't matter if they can hide for a couple of seconds. But who knows maybe they can use heavy armor w/o loosing dmg b:shocked.
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They cant get 1 shot...
    We will find out how good they are in 12 hours.... err well a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • angellicdeity
    edited December 2009
    They cant get 1 shot...
    We will find out how good they are in 12 hours.... err well a month.

When grinding you will regret not being a 1 shot to the RPK'ers.

If your in the middle of grinding - and have an RPKer deal enough damage to kill you - you'll respawn with 20% life will you not? Remember that monster will still take out the rest of your HP.

Prepare to be waiting for a bunch of revives or prepare to lose alot of exp while grinding (PvP servers of course.)

Hence, most assasins wont be using the skill anyways... on a PvP server (unless they dont plan to level.)
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    and thats when stealth comes in! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    idk...considering sins will be LA, arcanes can wipe them before they get close enough....LA's are super squishy too, dont forget b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    edited December 2009
    and thats when stealth comes in! b:pleased

Stealth does not work if your a lower level (at least that is how it is on CN.) You must be the same level - otherwise your pretty much visible to the other classes.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Stealth does not work if your a lower level (at least that is how it is on CN.) You must be the same level - otherwise your pretty much visible to the other classes.

^ this

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I meant for the mob, so it stops attacking you.

and if you have stealth mastery maxed you can be 20 levels lower then someone, and still not be visible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    edited December 2009
    I meant for the mob, so it stops attacking you.

and if you have stealth mastery maxed you can be 20 levels lower then someone, and still not be visible.

Still visible enough on the squad-info menu.
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I think they fixed it but idk (could be rumor), we haven't had an opportunity to test yet.

But it eliminates the threat of dying to mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    A little confident are we?

Believe me when I say this - Assassins wont be as powerful as you think.

They've got neat little toys, yes, but you'll soon find out how woefully inadequate they are without spending $3000 dollars on each piece of armor to refine so that you can actually survive more than 3 swings from an axe, 3 arrows from an archer, or 2 magic strike from any magic class.

Their stuns dont do well against the melees due to stun immunity. It seems you will find this out the hard way....

Out of the two classes Psychic will be the only one to be potentially over-powered.

If it hasn't been made abundantly clear to you - magic classes dominate this game.

and how exactly do u know this when u never even played the class? same goes for the other guy u quoted. dont speak as if u know how to play the class already when u never even touched the class at all =/
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    magic classes are overpowered? so thats why I can 1 shot mages higher level then me... hmmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    and how exactly do u know this when u never even played the class? same goes for the other guy u quoted. dont speak as if u know how to play the class already when u never even touched the class at all =/

I've played them on the malay servers, so I'm an expert on this subject.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • LockDown - Harshlands
    LockDown - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Assassin is a archer with daggers, dex affects it in the same way. Therefore, robes will be the target for them.