Official Zulu Soundtrack!!

13»

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    prnflake wrote: »
    crying already, little kid? and again: EVER HEARD OF SARCASM? you probably are one of this kids that get beat up in school, get their money for lunch stolen, cry to their mum and then try to act cool in the internet :3

plus hope. that's why i hate you. you allways think ppl talk directly to you. FFS as if you were that important. i dont care about you and your friends and anything in your whole life so please, whatever your next lines may be, do not post them.

this must've been my longest post :3

You are talking directly to me in that post. And to be honest, if I was that important, I probably wouldn't even be writing in this thread. If you don't care about me, why are you so obsessed with flaming me with every post of yours? It makes no sense psychologically.

Besides, crying to my mom? That would be the last thing I want. Over time my mom and I have gotten more separate from each other and we only talk enough to know whats happening. If you seriously think I'm going to eat school lunch, you can have it yourself.

Oh and acting cool isn't the same thing as contributing. I'd rather be remembered as a member of a community than someone that was known.

If you hate me so much, stop talking about me in every post of yours.
    I don't like trolling maybe some people shouldn't quote me and open there mouthsb:surrender
    I'm not sucking up to her she is a nice person lol.
    Y do you care anyways?
    Do you think I care what you people think about me?

lol @ u saying ur not Prnflakeb:chuckle stop lien u make alts all the time racistb:bye

b:sweat Thank you...
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • prnflake
    prnflake Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ffs im not rhyme. i never said im rhyme and i never will say. im laaawl but some **** found it funny to make "lawlage" so i went to another account. oh and if your stupid little brain didnt get it yet. I AM NOT RHYME.
  • prnflake
    edited December 2009
    If ur not that person then who is lolb:chuckle
    Maybe it's my evil sideb:angry

im not your evil side either. you're far too dumb.
  • Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands
    Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ffs im not rhyme. i never said im rhyme and i never will say. im laaawl but some **** found it funny to make "lawlage" so i went to another account. oh and if your stupid little brain didnt get it yet. I AM NOT RHYME.

Are your parents siblings?
    I mean really were not that dumbb:bye
    I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ****.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

What is your problem? (Before you attempt to back-stab me with that same question, I know I have problems already)

Every post of yours is attacking someone in some way or another. Its pathetic, don't you have an ounce of good in you? Or are you going to just live a pessimistic life?
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • prnflake
    edited December 2009
    What is your problem? (Before you attempt to back-stab me with that same question, I know I have problems already)

Every post of yours is attacking someone in some way or another. Its pathetic, don't you have an ounce of good in you? Or are you going to just live a pessimistic life?

dont feed the troll ^_^ now go clean the living room or what girls do in their spare time
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You are talking directly to me in that post. And to be honest, if I was that important, I probably wouldn't even be writing in this thread. If you don't care about me, why are you so obsessed with flaming me with every post of yours? It makes no sense psychologically.

Besides, crying to my mom? That would be the last thing I want. Over time my mom and I have gotten more separate from each other and we only talk enough to know whats happening. If you seriously think I'm going to eat school lunch, you can have it yourself.

Oh and acting cool isn't the same thing as contributing. I'd rather be remembered as a member of a community than someone that was known.

If you hate me so much, stop talking about me in every post of yours.

b:sweat Thank you...

Whenever you post i just think of the fat girl that no one talked to sitting at the computer with some Ho-Ho's on her desk typing to people on the internet as if they care.

Long Post is long. We Really care. We really and truly do.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Whenever you post i just think of the fat girl that no one talked to sitting at the computer with some Ho-Ho's on her desk typing to people on the internet as if they care.

Long Post is long. We Really care. We really and truly do.

:P Just wait to take back those words hahaha b:chuckle
  • prnflake
    edited December 2009

unless you post the pic of a beautiful girl with a "Welcome, BeingHope." from this forums in the background, you could even be a guy :p
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

Yeh. Interesting. Hey did you clean out the fridge yet? Oh and can you wash my Gym Clothes?

Edit: Hey Guys look its my 7th Grade School Picture I Sware
    edited December 2009

I wouldn't even post a reply back to that psychopath he skers meb:surrender
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I wouldn't even post a reply back to that psychopath he skers meb:surrender

Dont you think im hot? This is me ^_^
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Yeh. Interesting. Hey did you clean out the fridge yet? Oh and can you wash my Gym Clothes?

Edit: Hey Guys look its my 7th Grade School Picture I Sware

..... *Hope kicks the fridge and throws away the gym clothes*

Atm working on a video for youtube b:chuckle rofl

and what is with that 7th grade picture? b:surrender you look awful
  • prnflake
    edited December 2009
    Dont you think im hot? This is me ^_^

cutie b:cute
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I swear HL forums are trolled by a bunch of kids with downs. You fking repeat and reuse the same **** over n over n over n over n over n over. THink of some new ****.
    edited December 2009
    lawlage wrote: »
    I swear HL forums are trolled by a bunch of kids with downs. You fking repeat and reuse the same **** over n over n over n over n over n over. THink of some new ****.

lolumad?
    Thats some good shet bra..this is new BTW i'm stoned
    http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductImages/SALEHIRE/Medium/1551c_Scream2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.