Gush vs. Hailstorm

2»

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I SS'd it...gonna make great blackmail later.

b:sin

*uses instant sleep*

oyasuminasai b:cute

bonne nuit b:sin

*takes blackmail*
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *uses instant sleep*

oyasuminasai b:cute

bonne nuit b:sin

*takes blackmail*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

*waits five seconds*

'kay, better. b:cute

Wait...where's the...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

*waits five seconds*

'kay, better. b:cute

Wait...where's the...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

merci b:cute
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    edited December 2009
    merci b:cute

b:surrender

Fine, fine...get to 89 already...!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ^You two would make a great couple. ijs, tbh, imo.
    edited December 2009
    ^You two would make a great couple. ijs, tbh, imo.

Perhaps...but alas, the cosmos seeks to keep us apart by the distance of two universes...oh, woe is me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Perhaps...but alas, the cosmos seeks to keep us apart by the distance of two universes...oh, woe is me!

Konari, oh Konari, wherefore art thou Konari? Deny thy father and refuse thy server, or if thou will not, be but sworn my server and I'll no longer be a Dreamweaverian.

Tis but thy server that is mine enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Heavens Tearian. What's a Heavens Tearian? It is not hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. Oh, be some other server. What's in a server? That which we call a rose by any other server would smell as sweet. So Konari would, where he not Konari called, retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title. Oh Konari, doff they server, and for that server, which is no part of thee, take all myself.

b:shy
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:shocked
    me found that slightly disturbing.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Konari, oh Konari, wherefore art thou Konari? Deny thy father and refuse thy server, or if thou will not, be but sworn my server and I'll no longer be a Dreamweaverian.

Tis but thy server that is mine enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Heavens Tearian. What's a Heavens Tearian? It is not hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. Oh, be some other server. What's in a server? That which we call a rose by any other server would smell as sweet. So Konari would, where he not Konari called, retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title. Oh Konari, doff they server, and for that server, which is no part of thee, take all myself.

This definitely gets a

ಢ_ಢೂ

EPIC-Sauce-Face Stamp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I want to shoot you.
    Tu est d'accord?
    edited December 2009
    I want to shoot you.
    Tu est d'accord?

lolwutfrench
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I want to shoot you.
    Tu est d'accord?

Non.
    Je t'aime de tout mon coeur
    Embrasses-moib:kiss

^^