Fail squads and awesome Clerics.

Options

Comments

• Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol I been in lots of fail squads! Its pretty annoying at the time but when you look back you have to laugh! =D

FB51 with lvl 51 BM, 2x 5x EP, 5x EA and I think they were 7x or 8x MG and EA has to be up there. Mage I think was a bit higher level than the EA and was sure he could tank the FB- but there was so much agro switching which was really difficult as we didn
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    eww post got cut
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Nairod - Dreamweaver
    Nairod - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm still a fail cleric to really post any good stories... but in the cave of FB/39 (valley of death) i had my moments healing and reviving people that are dropping like flies... specially when they are not holding agro and everything... and i mean everything is coming your way!!!!

heal, heal, poison cure, heal, heal, rez, heal, buff, rez, heal buff, heal, heal, RUN RUN RUN RUN heal self, poison cure, heal, rez, heal, heal, STOP BRINGING MOBS MY WAY!!!! heal, heal, poison cure, rez, heal, buff DAMN IT!!!

LOL
    b:victory
  • Nairod - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Of course we laugh now... but it's stressful... I had a BM once go agro and then run back at me with 6 mobs and then dropping dead right right in front of me and me trying my best to stay alive and then bring the damn fail tank back to life just so he can do it all over again!
  • lorddarkside
    lorddarkside Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I wasnt a cleric at the time, but this is sort of fitting. party was 2x cleric 1x archer 1x bm 1x barb. Everyone was between 55 and 58. I was the barb, tanking my way along bh39. Im pulling all the agro and doing most of the dmg. We were right at the point where we go to Farren. I'm fighting two mobs at once, clerics arent healing. suddenly everyone starts dropping, boom boom boom. I turn around and 3 mobs have wiped out everyone within 5 seconds. So now im half dead with 3 pissed off mobs running after me. I made it by 500/6500 hp. One cleric goes to town, gets back in the bh and gets lost.
  • ramboelmillor
    ramboelmillor Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yesterday i did an FB51. Everyone in the squad was 60-80 except for the tabber. We were 2 clerics 1 veno 1 archer and 1 BM. The archer was just stupid. He liked pulling 3 or 4 mobs at once, so the 3rd time he did, i just let him die. Then flaming starts -.- The best part comes at wyvern.

Bm starts tanking wyvern great, With my BB and the other cleric IH'ing him (no purify btw -.-) Everyone except the BM was outside the BB even when i told them to come closer. Then the archer starts double sparking-nuking. He gets aggro and u know what he does? Instead of coming to the BB, He pulls wyvern to the other squishies that were outside BB. No need to say that was insta-squad ****. Finally we kicked the archer and invited a cleric and did it great. I couldnt believe it when i saw 80's dying there (and im 81 b:sad)
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lately ive been in awesome squads with fail cleric (meb:surrender)
    afk on follow most of the time and i havnt got any deaths or kicks yetb:chuckle ony came back to heal at boss if we didnt have a wizardb:surrender
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm kind of glad to realize it's not just me. Thanks all for sharing :)

Yesterday i did an FB51...

Then the archer starts double sparking-nuking. He gets aggro and u know what he does? Instead of coming to the BB, He pulls wyvern to the other squishies that were outside BB. No need to say that was insta-squad ****. Finally we kicked the archer and invited a cleric and did it great.

So typical of too many archers, sadly... in the end, you took the right decision.

It is situations like these that shorten our friends list and, as of late, it seems the growing call for clerics in WC (for bh's, ff and tt's) is more desperate as more and more of us refuse to participate. I'd rather solo a TT 1-x run than take any more stupidity from any "partner".

But, I must admit, I've been in squads where the players were just wonderful, knowing exactly what to do and how to do it. Those parties are the most fun.

Two nights ago, I was at 95% to level so I decided to join a random squad for Pole and Nob, wherein I was the only cleric. So I spammed IH/purify, thinking only about levelling and not letting anyone die.

After the first boss, someone says "lucky girl..." and others "grats" and I was wondering what had happened 'cause I never get any drops when I heal. But sure enough, a mold (Tauren Chieftain Cape) had landed in my inventory. I was very happy.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Nairod - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Currently working on my healing spells and buffs... Dont want to be a fail cleric anymore ;) nothing worse than trying to heal someone with lv 1 and 2 spells LOL
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You're right, and I've done bh59 before with only 2 other players, I being the only cleric, IH-spamming and purifying.

But in this particular one, we were full squad, with 2 herc'ed venos and another very competent higher-levelled cleric. The problem was that the bm mis-played his character and blamed the clerics for his epic fail and when we reacted, he suggested maybe the cave was glitched.

In any case, it's the verbal abuse he used that was really uncalled for and insulting. After finishing that bh, I just scratched him off my friends list.

Cleric failed to heal properly, not to mention that so called "verbal abuse" was just plot of your imagination.

I stay true to my statement, If BM with 5.5 HP dies to Polearm ( while 2 clerics where "healing" him ) , BLAME CLERICS.

Or shall I say blame that cleric who doesn't know by level 85+ when to BB and when to purify ?
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm still a fail cleric to really post any good stories... but in the cave of FB/39 (valley of death) i had my moments healing and reviving people that are dropping like flies... specially when they are not holding agro and everything... and i mean everything is coming your way!!!!

heal, heal, poison cure, heal, heal, rez, heal, buff, rez, heal buff, heal, heal, RUN RUN RUN RUN heal self, poison cure, heal, rez, heal, heal, STOP BRINGING MOBS MY WAY!!!! heal, heal, poison cure, rez, heal, buff DAMN IT!!!

LOL

I like FB39 much more than FB51 I did do a little soloing in it.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So you did recognize yourself, after all, hey?
    Cleric failed to heal properly, not to mention that so called "verbal abuse" was just plot of your imagination.

Cussing and swearing in squad chat at both clerics IS verbal abuse, whether you admit it or not.
    I stay true to my statement, If BM with 5.5 HP dies to Polearm ( while 2 clerics where "healing" him ) , BLAME CLERICS.

Or shall I say blame that cleric who doesn't know by level 85+ when to BB and when to purify ?

You've been pretty happy all these last months to use me as your pocket-cleric to save your sorry popotin, hmmm? How many TT's, BH's and FF's have we done together? A lot... we have both benefitted from these and I don't see why, all of a sudden, you would choose to be the mean SoB that you have become.

I remember quite well that on that specific evening, you had just became sage, and you could hardly concentrate on anything you did.

That's not to mention your cowboy ways whenever we TT or BH... you have absolutely no consideration whatsoever for your fellow squaddies, you keep ordering us around, pushing us into rush to bosses in TT caves, regardless of what happens to others.

So what, you say, "get Holy Path on your genie, end of story"... Like hell. With already 4 necessary skills on genie, I won't jeopardize anyone's life, including my own, just because you're too impatient.

Besides, would you mind telling us how you define distribution in TT runs? Subber comes first, right?

Some people gain from being known, others we wish we had never met. It's sad you have chosen the latter, because in the end, it's just a game, but with real people behind each character, something you tend to forget too often.

Good luck and have fun.
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I had something annoying last time o.o

I was helping someone with his fb19 and i know i can solo it. So i said i wanted to tank the boss. But we had a lower lvl bm with us too and he was too impatient. So, while i was meditating for mp, he ran at the boss and pulls it with him. I hadn't killed the mobs around it yet, so he almost died. So i used Tempest as soon as possible, but the running mobs weren't attacked by it, cuz they were out of range >.> At that time i almost died cause i was getting attacked by 3 mobs and the boss now. The BM says that that's why i couldn't tank the boss. So while spamming IH i said to him that it was his fault cuz he pulled the mobs. So he says: Whatever. I'll kill the mobs around it so that you won't die.

Well.. While he was killing the mobs i could stop spamming IH and attack the boss. I would have died if he didn't kill the mobs, but if he didn't pull the boss and mobs i would have easily soloed it.
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear;5722921]So you did recognize yourself, after all, hey?

Cussing and swearing in squad chat at both clerics IS verbal abuse, whether you admit it or not.

Amazing lier you are . If you consider " Blame clerics " being abuse and insult then I guess you are right.

You've been pretty happy all these last months to use me as your pocket-cleric to save your sorry popotin, hmmm? How many TT's, BH's and FF's have we done together? A lot... we have both benefitted from these and I don't see why, all of a sudden, you would choose to be the mean SoB that you have become.

I remember quite well that on that specific evening, you had just became sage, and you could hardly concentrate on anything you did.

That's not to mention your cowboy ways whenever we TT or BH... you have absolutely no consideration whatsoever for your fellow squaddies, you keep ordering us around, pushing us into rush to bosses in TT caves, regardless of what happens to others.

Out of all the people I TT with , you are the only one who complained. If you don't believe me ask other people whom you deleted from your FL just because they are affiliated with me I guess.
    So what, you say, "get Holy Path on your genie, end of story"... Like hell. With already 4 necessary skills on genie, I won't jeopardize anyone's life, including my own, just because you're too impatient.

Once again you are lying , making things up. It's none of my business what you have on your genie, the only thing I ever suggested to you is to get your resurrection updated to level 10 , at level 85 level 3 resurrection kind of an odd thing IMHO.
    Besides, would you mind telling us how you define distribution in TT runs? Subber comes first, right?

Sure I don't mind telling you, Subber , Tank , Cleric , DDs by level. This is a standard on HT.

Some people gain from being known, others we wish we had never met. It's sad you have chosen the latter, because in the end, it's just a game, but with real people behind each character, something you tend to forget too often.

I totally agree with the first sentence of the aforementioned post.
    Good luck and have fun.

In my opinion you are a horrible Cleric , but I can deal with horrible cleric in my squad, what I can't deal with is a LYING WOMAN who accuses me of things I've never done.

Have a nice life.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear;5722921]So you did recognize yourself, after all, hey?

Amazing lier you are . If you consider " Blame clerics " being abuse and insult then I guess you are right.

Out of all the people I TT with , you are the only one who complained. If you don't believe me ask other people whom you deleted from your FL just because they are affiliated with me I guess.

Once again you are lying , making things up. It's none of my business what you have on your genie, the only thing I ever suggested to you is to get your resurrection updated to level 10 , at level 85 level 3 resurrection kind of an odd thing IMHO.

Sure I don't mind telling you, Subber , Tank , Cleric , DDs by level. This is a standard on HT.

I totally agree with the first sentence of the aforementioned post.

In my opinion you are a horrible Cleric , but I can deal with horrible cleric in my squad, what I can't deal with is a LYING WOMAN who accuses me of things I've never done.

Have a nice life.

*insert cat face* I can has popcorn ? b:sweat
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *insert cat face*
    =^o.o^=
    I can has popcorn ? b:sweat

fixed b:bye
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Both of us asked if you wanted to come and you came on your own free will. We did not force you to come.

I was the one who told u to get Holy Path, UNLESS you plan on dying while we rush. That itself is risking the squad on coming back to you or barb dying for slowing down for u if u die or not. I was always the one that had to use Elven Alacrity on you so you can catch up and it has a 3 min CD and uses up a spark which I always use for demon spark. And who says u can't use more than 1 genie? I'm using 2 genies right now.

WE have always used the standard TT distribution if you havent noticed.

It gets tiring when u always ask when to BB or RB. We've done enough runs for you to remember when to do it and yet you can't seem to remember that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Caeria, you were not in squad at that time so why you would interfere is beyond me.

*rolleyes*

@ TheMax
    Calling me "a liar and a horrible cleric" just shows what verbal abuse you are capable of in any situation where your sorry behind isn't saved at your convenience.

The other cleric didn't say anything because she/he was just ignoring your stupid insults. If we were so horrible, why did you feel compelled to pm each one of us to let us know that the cave was glitched, at that particular moment?

And, if I'm so horrible, why did you and Caeria grab hold of me every night for months the minute I logged in??? Hmm... I must have done a few things right because, after all, you weren't the only ones. Hehehe...

Case closed.

b:sin
    Crafting:
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Caeria, you were not in squad at that time so why you would interfere is beyond me.

*rolleyes*

In general Exe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    In general Exe.

Ok...
    ...It gets tiring when u always ask when to BB or RB. We've done enough runs for you to remember when to do it and yet you can't seem to remember that.

You know why I keep asking? You, the archer, keep begging for RB while other squaddies cry for BB. I was only trying to accommodate the whole team.

So if you and your stupid partner could learn a little patience, maybe we clerics would really enjoy teaming up with you.

But, as for now, well... keep begging for clerics in WC while I laugh my heart out, and join really nice and friendly squaddies.

Oh, and while we're on this topic, how many gold mats have we found in TT runs, that you said you'd sell and share with us? So far, all I got was 100K from you. Honestly, Caeria...

I won't get into deep calculus but between you and me (Max included) there was more than one instance where we found gold mats.

Am I hinting that maybe there is a chance that I have been cheated? Hmm... kind of looks like it. But hey, you had a good laugh. Isn't that what the game is all about?

Think about all this when you cuddle up to your next targetted pocket-cleric.

b:scorn
    Crafting:
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    just want to say exelfine was a bad clericb:chuckle

just tanked bh69 (lvl82bm) with 1 clericb:victory we had a barb, but yea, just for the lol<b:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Not sure about the verbal abuse, but polearm can one shot a barb easily with 9k of HP, with one easy and extremely unlucky timing of purify. Its not just once or twice ive seen this happen, even the experienced barbs know. Sometimes you can survive without purify for couple hits easy, sometimes it kills you outright, higher chances expecially if your not a barb and dumb enough to aggro. Im not sure how high you think 5.5k hp is but to me, thats danger border line. If you gave your HP, pdef, and mdef to a barb, i dont think anyone would take you cause theyll be sure youll die. You can have a whopping 3 clerics heal you and die if the dmg goes well above 5.5 which is not rare at all. All you need is a spike hit and only a second for a wrong timed purify.

IF you told a cleric to BB on last 2 bosses that aint smart. The bosses aoe has a more than good chance to interrupt the bubble because;
    1) if you position between tank and DDs, hell yeah its gonna break if the tank dont cancel every and all aoes which have a high rate of canceling BB.
    2) if you position behind the DD, unless your sure the tank can keep aggro 120%, sooner or later the boss will go ping-pong aggro with the other DD cause they go all-out when BB is up.

You've been pretty happy all these last months to use me as your pocket-cleric to save your sorry popotin, hmmm?
    lol popotin b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The reason this is is because of all the lack of team play and no cooperation.
  • Nairod - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I failed yet again... squad killing Chin... I ran out of potions 1/2 way... BM dead... ME dead... Veno tries to run... DEAD... came back to try again... BM goes Agro before i could finish buffing 1 hit im dead again! party gets wipe out again! 3rd time is the charm right.... came back, full of mana potions, rebuff again and we when to town... this time we got the **** LOL I have spend all my spirit upgrading my healing powers cant let this keep happening... But before that i did an awesome job taking out that Lvl 55 boss (archer) forgot his name... that one when pretty easy compared to Chin...
    edited December 2009
    Options
    just want to say exelfine was a bad clericb:chuckle

Yea, I sure was, up to not so long ago when I didn't want to be a team healer but a pure FAC. Maybe I should have stayed that way?

Crafting:
  • Minatzuki - Heavens Tear
    Minatzuki - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yea, I sure was, up to not so long ago when I didn't want to be a team healer but a pure FAC. Maybe I should have stayed that way?

I believe you would do HT server a GREAT favor if you stayed a FAC b:chuckle because you are the worst cleric I have every squad with I'm not too sure how you got all your gear (maybe you cash shopped it all? iunno gave people sexual favors?) but you sure as hell didn't farm any of that with your fail skills.

Any other cleric would have to be on a dial-up (56k) connection to heal as slow as you do.

@ the bh69 pole if it was only ExELFine there I'm 100% sure the damn debuff's would expire by it self before it gets purified by ExELFine if you don't believe me just squad with her/him once...after that you can add 1 more name to your blacklist.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I believe you would do HT server a GREAT favor if you stayed a FAC b:chuckle because you are the worst cleric I have every squad with

Hi Mina, this is getting very interesting. It looks like you are kow-tow'ing to your friends here... you should be careful into what mud you are stepping into.
    I'm not too sure how you got all your gear (maybe you cash shopped it all? iunno gave people sexual favors?) but you sure as hell didn't farm any of that with your fail skills.

You can check all my gear: most of them were made by my friends or by myself, with mats farmed/hardly won in game... truth is, if "subbers" would have been more honest, I might have much better gear but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles in PWI.

What are sexual favours you're talking about??? Are you drunk or something??? How does this relate with the game??? Geez, I must say your imagination is running wild or, that you would do anything to drag me in the mud.

Back to topic: my skills... you sure haven't been following my journey since I was just a little elfin (hence ex-elfine) crying for FAC powers in this forum, otherwise you would have found it wiser to STFU about my skills.

So, about my skills... I am a fighter who heals, as everyone knows. But now that all my stuns, debuffs and nukes have been maxxed, I have compromised in maxxing rez, squad heals & buffs and BB for the benefit of failed bm's and archers who can't even solo TT 1-1, which I can.

And you know the best part of it all? My vit is still at 3 and I have no intention whatsoever to raise it any further... now guess where my MAG is.

Any other cleric would have to be on a dial-up (56k) connection to heal as slow as you do.

No, I have decent hi-speed cable. But it does seem that you and your friends expect us, clerics, to be at their beak and calls the minute they show up, so eager to squad me the minute I enter the game??? Are you envious or something?

@ the bh69 pole if it was only ExELFine there I'm 100% sure the damn debuff's would expire by it self before it gets purified by ExELFine if you don't believe me just squad with her/him once...after that you can add 1 more name to your blacklist.

Hmm... maybe you should widen your horizon a bit here... I keep doing bh69 with other peeps, as sole cleric, without any problem and I will tell you the secret, just between you and me:

Because everyone knows what they are doing, how to do it and they do it best.

Maybe your friends should learn not to be so arrogant.

And maybe you should learn to mind your own business. Hey, how much did they pay you to intervene here on their behalf??? Or, sexual favours? (whatever that means).

b:angry
    Crafting:
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ewingoil wrote: »
    The reason this is is because of all the lack of team play and no cooperation.

That's right... while some of us enjoy the instances and everything that happens, all we can read in squad chat has to do with what the drops will be, how much they will sell for and who will get it.

It does get boring with such greedies. If you think they care about team work, forget it.

Maybe they should roll a cleric and see how it feels.

b:chuckle
    Crafting:
  • Zywie - Heavens Tear
    Zywie - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this is duckingtiger just so you all know.Ok so now that ive read this stuff imma putmy 2 cents in.I know max and exy both.ive squad with both and have been in factions with both.Mina im in a faction with you now.Honestly you all need to calm down and stop pointing fingers.Yes exy started as a fac,but you can ask her,i told her flat out she needed to up her heals and she did.Now she is one of my favorite clerics to squad with.i havent once died with her healing me.Max,you can be a bit gun hoe at times.youre a bm,its to be expected.Youre nice guy most of the time,altho like my self you can be a jerk.You do good at your job but like most bms,you dont always pay attention to the wants and needs of the whole squad.you and i both know that.Mina ive only squad with you once or twice but you havent let me down.You and i already talked about this in game.Im sorry if you guys are no longer friends but when it comes to party wipes i know from experiences its not normally one individual persons fault,but the squad as a whole.Ive had wipes in 69,cause some one wasnt watching damage and i was slow to get it back,or the cleric stoped healing and i didnt pot.you cant really point fingers,its a group effort.its like playing a foot game and losing,then blaming it on your full back.I hope this doesnt make you want to remove me off your fl but if it does,so be it.You guys all have the ability of talking to me in game,so if there r problems pm me.have fun and try to play nice
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi Mina, this is getting very interesting. It looks like you are kow-tow'ing to your friends here... you should be careful into what mud you are stepping into.

Min knows Max, I know Max, my wife knows Max, and I'd have to say I am 100% sure he can tank pole. I could solo heal him at pole, and the fact that there was even a hitch here reflects poorly on the cleric(s).

You can check all my gear: most of them were made by my friends or by myself, with mats farmed/hardly won in game... truth is, if "subbers" would have been more honest, I might have much better gear but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles in PWI.

What are sexual favours you're talking about??? Are you drunk or something??? How does this relate with the game??? Geez, I must say your imagination is running wild or, that you would do anything to drag me in the mud.

Back to topic: my skills... you sure haven't been following my journey since I was just a little elfin (hence ex-elfine) crying for FAC powers in this forum, otherwise you would have found it wiser to STFU about my skills.

So, about my skills... I am a fighter who heals, as everyone knows. But now that all my stuns, debuffs and nukes have been maxxed, I have compromised in maxxing rez, squad heals & buffs and BB for the benefit of failed bm's and archers who can't even solo TT 1-1, which I can.

And you know the best part of it all? My vit is still at 3 and I have no intention whatsoever to raise it any further... now guess where my MAG is.

Max has never/would never scam anyone. Find someone else to support this claim. You're coming across as bitter and defensive with some of these claims.

Min didn't mean sexual favors in the literal sense. He was being sarcastic. Get with the program honey.

Your outcry for "FAC powers" definitely doesn't positively reflect on your skills.

Using those skills is not for their benefit - it's so that you can do what your class was made for. You wanna DD? Go role an archer - my alt is an 85 archer and it's fun to blow off steam on.

You can solo 1-1? Grats!

Having 3 vit isn't a problem. Not knowing how to play your class is.

No, I have decent hi-speed cable. But it does seem that you and your friends expect us, clerics, to be at their beak and calls the minute they show up, so eager to squad me the minute I enter the game??? Are you envious or something?

Hmm... maybe you should widen your horizon a bit here... I keep doing bh69 with other peeps, as sole cleric, without any problem and I will tell you the secret, just between you and me:

Because everyone knows what they are doing, how to do it and they do it best.

Maybe your friends should learn not to be so arrogant.

And maybe you should learn to mind your own business. Hey, how much did they pay you to intervene here on their behalf??? Or, sexual favours? (whatever that means).
    b:angry

Min is a Cleric. Having a slow connection has no correlation with being at someone's beck and call. It has to do with your ability to do your job.

Maybe you should learn how to play your class? Based on this and prior posts you've no idea what you're doing.

He's posting here because he wants everyone to know the truth about this situation, not your skewed recount of what happened. Perception in this instance doesn't reflect reality.

Min is a guy, he's not providing sexual favors for another man on the net. If you don't know what sexual favors are you're too young to be on the internet. b:cute

Duck, you are one of my best friends here but I respectfully disagree with your assessment of ExEl. She was wrong to bring this up on the forums and she is clearly in the wrong here; if she had a problem she should have talked to Max directly, because the way she went about presenting "the facts" in itself is shady.

The Facts (From my POV):
    - TheMax is an excellent BM. I have frosted with him, my wife had done numerous TTs with him and we've never had a problem with him.

-ExEl doubts that Max can tank Pole. I have healed level 80 BMs at pole with ~4.4k hp by myself without hitch. Max clearly is superior to that - and there was a second cleric present which just.... leaves no excuse for the party wipe.

- Said cleric proposed an absurd FA build and detests healing, has not leveled her res, and dislikes support in general - looks at her class as a primary DD and believes Clerics should be devoted to either attacking *or* healing. It wouldn't be a stretch to believe she isn't capable/is unwilling to heal.*

-You are a good tank Duck. That covers for her deficiencies as a healer.

- Min is an excellent Cleric. We did Belial earlier. We've done Frost together. We've done TT together. We've done BH together. He knows both Max and this cleric and I trust that his assessment of either of them is objective and reflects reality.