oracle spots

Comments

• Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you know if you didnt make irrelevent and incoherent replies like the other 3141592654 you made, people would have less of a basis to flame and stereotype oracle users.

you, your very existence and personality unfortunately, is doing nothing to help your conjecture, but rather fueling the fire. if you really want it to stop, i'd suggest to stop posting and let this thread die (much to the dismay of the countless people who are enjoying this thread)

i think most of the flaming would stop once you stop posting. and as i said before im haveing the most fun out of this.
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    For the same reason we cannot silence you completely. Sterotyping and flaming will not.

Don't forget there is a reason for why sterotyping and flaming of oracle users arose.....BECAUSE THEY SUCK AT PLAYING THEIR ROLE IN SQUAD.
    b:laugh

Me am fine if you guys oracle level and still play your role correctly.....however when it is obvious you oracle leveled and never bothered to learn how to play the majority of the game. (Squad PvE is the biggest part of this game later on.)

suck at role(sounds like you'r made because we do you'r role better than you)
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i think most of the flaming would stop once you stop posting. and as i said before im haveing the most fun out of this.

i wouldnt be so sure, u have no idea how many people are laughing and you and your IQ of a 5 year old b:chuckle.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Reeeeaaaaaally. Really, now. You're not asking anything. You're simply prancing around calling other people stupid while the rest of the forum community shakes their head and watches.

well lets look at the last 15 pages and see who started the name calling.
    oh and yes i am asking.

~nicki minaj~
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    post what he said and i'll reply to it. only if he matters to me.

So sad.....you do not even realize what matters to you...
    Whom do you think invented the wheel, advanced human technology to it's current technology, and altered the land in which you live on?
    b:chuckle

Remember people....philosophy is important. b:chuckle
    don't want to end up like Foxymage do you?
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    i wouldnt be so sure, u have no idea how many people are laughing and you and your IQ of a 5 year old b:chuckle.

seems like my iq of a 5 year old seems to be the highest iq so far.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    So sad.....you do not even realize what matters to you...
    Whom do you think invented the wheel, advanced human technology to it's current technology, and altered the land in which you live on?
    b:chuckle

Remember people....philosophy is important. b:chuckle
    don't want to end up like Foxymage do you?
    xD

id hate to end up liveing like you. oh wait i woun't ever end up liveing like you because i have people who care about me.

~nicki minaj~
    edited December 2009
    suck at role(sounds like you'r made because we do you'r role better than you)

Who is this "we" you speak of?

yep it does seem like that doesn't it?
    simple....You....Are...Delusional.....
    good luck in life later on.
    id hate to end up liveing like you. oh wait i woun't ever end up liveing like you because i have people who care about me.

what is this "liveing" you speak of?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009

if you believe that your clearly a tard.

• ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009

The Hamsters ?
    edited December 2009

u mean ur parents spoon feed u so u dont burn and crash in the big wide worldb:shedtear

• Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The Hamsters ?

The hamsters created all that is, they can bend reality to their will. In fact, I declare this thread to now be about the infinite complexities of all that is "Hamster"
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

and you wouldn't realize how many oracler users are laughing at all the people flaming me because of their in abillity to pay.

~nicki minaj~
    edited December 2009
    The Hamsters ?

well actually for current animal society....the bears came up with the wheel first.
    The hamsters created all that is, they can bend reality to their will. In fact, I declare this thread to now be about the infinite complexities of all that is "Hamster"

b:shocked
    ZMOG who told you our ebil secrets?
    b:infuriated

we actually only figured out how to alter reality only 40 years ago. b:shocked
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    u mean ur parents spoon feed u so u dont burn and crash in the big wide worldb:shedtear

you just helped prove my point. ty person who is qqing because people out leveled him because they have money and used oracles and he couldn't

~nicki minaj~
    edited December 2009
    and you wouldn't realize how many oracler users are laughing at all the people flaming me because of their in abillity to pay.

i saw one person stand up for u and she mis-read your original post, who said about an inability to pay? Did you assumptions are the mother of all **** ups?

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009

no i think all the other oracle users are wishing they could disassociate themselves from you because you dirty their public image more than any other individual possibly could.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

make your own thread or stay on topic.

~nicki minaj~
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Hamsters are actually quite vicious. D':
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well lets look at the last 15 pages and see who started the name calling.

Read through again, laughed some more. Still, the answer doesn't change: You.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    803205-holy_facepalm_super.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Hamsters are actually quite vicious. D':

b:sad
    we be friendly.
    b:cry
    *hug*?
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    no i think all the other oracle users are wishing they could disassociate themselves from you because you dirty their public image more than any other individual possibly could.

and you'r dirtying you poor people's image by even taking the time to argue with someone whom they wish to be.

~nicki minaj~
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    well actually for current animal society....the bears came up with the wheel first.

b:shocked
    ZMOG who told you our ebil secrets?
    b:infuriated

we actually only figured out how to alter reality only 40 years ago. b:shocked

The fortune cookies told me.
    edited December 2009
    you just helped prove my point. ty person who is qqing because people out leveled him because they have money and used oracles and he couldn't

wait what point did i prove? that your incapable of doing things on your own? you need all the help u can? you have to buy ur levels to make yourself feel good?

tell me dear child which point was it?

• Kealani - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Oh and also I prefer to stay off topic,this is much more fun :D
    edited December 2009
    The fortune cookies told me.

b:avoid
    yesh....me find it strange humans don't follow up more on "fortune"
    and stuff....heck the humans are ending up like the dogs. b:surrender
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Read through again, laughed some more. Still, the answer doesn't change: You.

not really i don't feel like going back atm but in the next few post or so i'll quote the person who started the name calling.

~nicki minaj~
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    b:avoid
    yesh....me find it strange humans don't follow up more on "fortune"
    and stuff....heck the humans are ending up like the dogs. b:surrender

I heard the dogs are preparing to attack the hamsters.

We must prepare.
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dogs vs Hamsters D:

Mm...I like both though...who should I support? >_>;