Bm axe/sword?

infinitebluesky
infinitebluesky Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Blademaster
First i was thinking to build an axe/fist bm but after i read the guide for sword bm posted by Kniraven i planned to leave the fists and go for swords and choose sage

In pvp the tatics could be this: spam any kind of stun using axe and when the stun work use an high damage skill of the sword. sage have much more chi and possibility to save sparks in many skills,and some do more damage (aeolian blade +60% wep damage than demon and maestry at 90%)

In pve: classic axe grinding + more endurance thanks to the ability of sage to recover chi faster(master li's technique) and chance to save sparks.(useful to heal or spam more aoe)

The problem are the stats...i may give 30 vit and the rest to str and dex (as Kniraven advice) or leave vit to 5 and go whit full str and dex.

To me axe/swords (high stun rate and high damage + highest damage) look better than axe/fist (high stun rate/damage + fastest attacks), but maybe i'm doing a mistake...what do you think?
Post edited by infinitebluesky on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    First i was thinking to build an axe/fist bm but after i read the guide for sword bm posted by Kniraven i planned to leave the fists and go for swords and choose sage

In pvp the tatics could be this: spam any kind of stun using axe and when the stun work use an high damage skill of the sword. sage have much more chi and possibility to save sparks in many skills,and some do more damage (aeolian blade +60% wep damage than demon and maestry at 90%)

In pve: classic axe grinding + more endurance thanks to the ability of sage to recover chi faster(master li's technique) and chance to save sparks.(useful to heal or spam more aoe)

The problem are the stats...i may give 30 vit and the rest to str and dex (as Kniraven advice) or leave vit to 5 and go whit full str and dex.

To me axe/swords (high stun rate and high damage + highest damage) look better than axe/fist (high stun rate/damage + fastest attacks), but maybe i'm doing a mistake...what do you think?

Build for Axe/Fists is 3str 2dex every single level, and is kind of hard to pull off in my opinion. Axe/Sword you would be able to remove one of those dex points. I wouldn't advise doing it every level but maybe a build like

6 str, 3 dex, 1 vit every two levels would work well for it. You would need to remember to hotkey your weapons and to realize that swords focus on single target and when being ganked, axes are your friend.

That's what I think. b:victory

NOTE: with that build you would need to skip 5 vit points somewhere throughout your leveling and add 2 str and 3 dex more by level 90 in order to wield the GX's and the Zerk Sword.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • infinitebluesky
    infinitebluesky Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Build for Axe/Fists is 3str 2dex every single level, and is kind of hard to pull off in my opinion. Axe/Sword you would be able to remove one of those dex points. I wouldn't advise doing it every level but maybe a build like

6 str, 3 dex, 1 vit every two levels would work well for it. You would need to remember to hotkey your weapons and to realize that swords focus on single target and when being ganked, axes are your friend.

That's what I think. b:victory

NOTE: with that build you would need to skip 5 vit points somewhere throughout your leveling and add 2 str and 3 dex more by level 90 in order to wield the GX's and the Zerk Sword.

Thank you for all the advices you gave me b:victory think that

well,to be honest i think i'll keep the 3 str + 2 dex build,because as blademaster i would like to use every weapons.
    I know this will be quite hard,(huge amount of coins to buy weps and raise skills,as well for spirit) but in a long way i think i'll be able to face every situations,or at least i hope so...

My real incognita is sage or demon,both are good so the decision is quite hard. As wrote sage look more useful for both pvp/pve,demon look like made for pvp but not for pve...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    not a debate realy

if you can use fists = to your lvl and have a bit of - int gear go demon

the DPS you get is THE highest in the game + rather nace adds to skills and abilities

and with fists you will never be short on chi in pve spaming 2 spark skills is win
    Gifs are hard to make work here