What would you like to see in the *Dragon Points* system?

124»

Comments

• CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    -cough- put charms in there and hyper stones -cough-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    -cough- put charms in there and hyper stones -cough-

As if hypers weren't cheap enough already >.>

Charms are basically already in there, though they're only bronze/silver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i say no to fashion, but maybe for the new players who dont want to spend real money, anyway.

- mirage celestones
    - ultimate subtances
    - some form of attack and defense lvl up blessing
    - apocolypse pages
    - skill books (the randomized ones, solid ones would be pretty sweet tho xD)
    - dice tickets
    - mystical tome pages
    - golden boxes and platinum boxes (pretty sure those are the names LOL)

i think thats it. just my 2 cents
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i say no to fashion but maybe for the new players who dont want to spend real money but anyway.

-mirage celestones you can buy from players
    -ultimate subtances you can buy from players, get them from bh, or trade tokens for them
    - some form of attack and defense lvl up blessing ...FB, and school teacher npc give those already
    - apocolypse pages they cost 50k each with tokens...
    - skill books (the randomized ones, solid ones would be pretty sweet tho xD) again, we can already get them with tokens
    - dice tickets ...not so a bad idea...not so a bad idea
    - mystical tome pages People don't do GV anymore, I was even thinking about this too.
    - golden boxes and platinum boxes (pretty sure those are the names LOL) ...no, just do cube

i think thats it. just my 2 cents

Green= We already have it in game...
    Yellow= ...good idea.

I hope people don't start to ask for this system to make this game easier. In my opinion the way this system and its rewards are at the moment is perfect. I specially love the option that you can get reputation for killing mobs. When I was a lowbie I always thought that I should also get reputation for killing mobs. I am pretty sure that if someone decided to get to level 100 the old fashioned way, by the time he reached level 100 he should at least have reputation for rank6. A great reward for reaching level 100. Before this, getting to level 100 was one thing, and getting decent gear was another thing.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You can also get chips, do-alls, makeover scrolls, and wraith badges with tokens... ijs. "You can buy it with tokens" or "It's already in game" are kind of lame excuses because it applies to the majority of what's already available. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • GoofySmurf - Raging Tide
    GoofySmurf - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Perfect Hammer

Shards

Tkns (hehehe)

Pages

Ink

ya ya im being greedy b:chuckle
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i say no to fashion, but maybe for the new players who dont want to spend real money, anyway.

it kinda already is in there, saying we trade 50k DP for 50 event cash, then pretty much buy the fashion there, just anything in the event shop is not trade-able, of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would actually like to see more stuff that's super expensive, like 50k+ points. Give people something to really aim for, like with dragon orders.
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:surrender reset notes(basic lv 1 ones) charms, and Fashion sounds good, Grinder's fashion? and whines? b:question
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    it will be good if they put a perfect iron hammer that cant open chest coins but can open level 50 and 80 supply.

Dragons Orders because this are Dragon Points
    Socket stones will be very good.
  • Kosame - Dreamweaver
    Kosame - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the clarification regarding the 50k DP cards. Again I'm working whenever those are going on so I'm not even able to attend and get them so I'm in the dark about how that worked.

And I'd still like to get mystical tome pages, maybe fragments mainly because hardly anyone doing Rebirths anymore unless they have to, plus tome pages is the other half to making tomes. Short of being able to feasibly afford getting even a level 1 tome for players, why not allow the 7 day temp tome so we don't have to feed our pets/mounts all the time? The DP could be high so players aren't just stocking a huge amount so they never have to feed their mount out of just being lazy...

And... it'd be funny if we got an ingame T-shirt that says "I traded in 25k Dragon Points and all I got was a lousy PWI T-shirt"
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    And... it'd be funny if we got an ingame T-shirt that says "I traded in 25k Dragon Points and all I got was a lousy PWI T-shirt"

LOL! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

btw, to clear this up (this is my highest toon i haven't done these evenets), this 50 pt Event card isnt' for the Insignia reward stuff at the mailboxes? It's for the Event Boutique?
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LOL! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

btw, to clear this up (this is my highest toon i haven't done these evenets), this 50 pt Event card isnt' for the Insignia reward stuff at the mailboxes? It's for the Event Boutique?

Correct.

You get 50 event gold per card.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • pingshy
    pingshy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would really like to see Dragon orders.

Copper dragon orders!

Silver dragon orders!

Gold dragon orders!

And that quick!!!! I'm in an hurry to get em :D