Popular Demand

Options

Comments

• Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    TBH Xp, Spirit, Drops, All 3 or something totally differant. I dont care aslong as its Free
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    More drops is more coin into the system so I can charge more per gold coin because you have more to spend! :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The topic title is "Popular Demand", no? In that case, wouldnt 'popular' indicate the mass population's opinions? Demand is defined by the 'general population' and the many people that indicate that they do not wish to have any 2x events, would mean that the "popular demand" is not to have any 2x events for the time being.

Yay for run on sentences and crappy grammar, and perhaps other problems.

Tell this to the people that QQed about the last thing that returned from "Popular Demand." See where that gets ya...
    More drops is more coin into the system so I can charge more per gold coin because you have more to spend! :-)

Player Greed 1, Common Sense 0...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tell this to the people that QQed about the last thing that returned from "Popular Demand." See where that gets ya...

Player Greed 1, Common Sense 0...

Common sense would be that gold prices will rise anyways due to the fact that there isn't a popular way to drain it from the economy. Of course the 2x drops brings a lot more coin to the world. Only a fool wouldn't take advantage of it!!

Look at real world dynamics of it. Wall Street is rich from taking advantage of a situation. Do they honestly care? Of course not! They bring a fat pay check home and put their children though the best schools and they live a happy life.

I have TT80 gear waiting for me that is 3-4 socket only and gemed up. At level 36 I had a herc that I got from selling gold for coin to buy SoF's. Frostcovered sign force in the bank.

You know what? There is NOTHING wrong with taking advantage of money in game. You can spend real money too if you wanted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whiite - Dreamweaver
    Whiite - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    These 2x weekends gives the non oracles mega buyers a chance to play some catch up.

Oh yeah? If you think about it, the 2x weekends also affects the oracle buyers. This means they can level up with oracles AND normal grinding.

Comes from a person that never bought anything from the Cash shop.

For me, I'll just choose 2x coins, not drops. Too much 2x drops lately, if this continues, the economy will be messed up more soon.
    [SIGPIC]http://i50.tinypic.com/2rgdgf6.png[/SIGPIC]

Sigh, lowered quality.
  • HeartStruck - Sanctuary
    HeartStruck - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    2x exp to make FCC more worth it x] I mean not like it isnt already open up a exp scroll mhmm yeah prance around with it in hand and magically get double exp! *kills eatwithspoons* yeahhh double exp for meee! no jk but you get what i mean x]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Common sense would be that gold prices will rise anyways due to the fact that there isn't a popular way to drain it from the economy. Of course the 2x drops brings a lot more coin to the world. Only a fool wouldn't take advantage of it!!

Look at real world dynamics of it. Wall Street is rich from taking advantage of a situation. Do they honestly care? Of course not! They bring a fat pay check home and put their children though the best schools and they live a happy life.

I have TT80 gear waiting for me that is 3-4 socket only and gemed up. At level 36 I had a herc that I got from selling gold for coin to buy SoF's. Frostcovered sign force in the bank.

You know what? There is NOTHING wrong with taking advantage of money in game. You can spend real money too if you wanted.

Most people were too busy in TT to grind for other drops, and I highly doubt people would NPC their TT mats. Therefore, there was hardly an increase in coin. Also, gold goes down if there aren't items worth the price of the gold, hence the off-topicness of a coin drain.

Common sense -1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    double coin piles drop and useless items that get sold to npcs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    double coin piles drop and useless items that get sold to npcs
    Most people were too busy in TT to grind for other drops, and I highly doubt people would NPC their TT mats. Therefore, there was hardly an increase in coin. Also, gold goes down if there aren't items worth the price of the gold, hence the off-topicness of a coin drain.

Common sense -1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    A lot of people took advantage of the EXP to grind their levels too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    double drop please b:dirty. need more money so i can buy some decent armors. b:cry
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Some people just never listen Darth...I guess we have to get used to the dearth of common sense in the world of PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Some people just never listen Darth...I guess we have to get used to the dearth of common sense in the world of PWI.

I know right? You're stuck in your world where everyone does HH runs! Why no one thought to work on grinding out exp when its the best time to. Level 100 will still be there... who cares about getting the last skills!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I know right? You're stuck in your world where everyone does HH runs! Why no one thought to work on grinding out exp when its the best time to. Level 100 will still be there... who cares about getting the last skills!
    ...what is this "grind" you speak of? I leveled off of the power of my Awesome-Sauce-ness alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ...what is this "grind" you speak of? I leveled off of the power of my Awesome-Sauce-ness alone.

I LOLed b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I LOLed b:laugh

ಢ_ಢೂ

U C WUT EYE DEED THAR?

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This thread needed to die.

Read the Forum rules.
    11. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.

>>Rules of Conduct 1.0<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This thread needed to die.

Read the Forum rules.

>>Rules of Conduct 1.0<<
    and why is it the thread needs to die, exactly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is like one of those posts where people say, "Well its bc of popular demand!"

Unless you have ALL the options it isnt popular demand. You are giving a limited number of options which allows only a fixed group to actually give their input on your poll...

Sorta like Ann packs, they said they were back by popular demand. If you put up a poll where your options are "yes i want anni packs back" or Yes, I want anni packs back" I wonder what that poll will reveal? That people want anni packs back!! Amazing....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I can see that people don't understand how a simple poll works.

The poll is setup that we will assume that PWI will give us something on the weekend. Not if you want them to give us something or not.

So assuming that they are going to give us something what would you all like. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wow, you guys are totally missing the entire point of this thread. Maybe it is the oracle babies. I can see why they would hate these events, double exp means faster lvling for the grinders, which means the oracle babies don't lvl up so much faster in comparison. Double Spirit FTW! Damn genies...

or it means those of us who lvl before oracles/bh/random **** just got screwed cause you guys can't do the same and want to take the easy road.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I play with or without rewards.

But I will choose a sugggestion to the hands that feed us if they are willing to give us a treat.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    or it means those of us who lvl before oracles/bh/random **** just got screwed cause you guys can't do the same and want to take the easy road.

Selfish much ? Since you actually miss the point that events such as these benifit everyone. Cs'er and non-Cs'er, lvl 10 or lvl 100 everyone gets the benifit not just a few.

and seriously as soon as RB was introduced their was an "easy" road to leveling
  • ROFLMAOMFG - Lost City
    ROFLMAOMFG - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Pay attention because you need to see this. I'm going to do it as big as I can.

,|,, O__O ,,|,
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Selfish much ? Since you actually miss the point that events such as these benifit everyone. Cs'er and non-Cs'er, lvl 10 or lvl 100 everyone gets the benifit not just a few.

Rebirth was there since the beginning of the launch of PWI, no? It was just a matter of time before the population figured out the secrets/tactics to it, that made it easy leveling.

People must learn supply and demand. It doesnt matter how much the seller tries to sell gold for. The buyers control the prices of items. If no one buys, then the prices of items/gold would go down. It doesnt matter what price some sellers sell for if no one buys their gold. If their gold isnt bought, they will sell it for cheaper, until buyers are willing to pay that amount. So, buyers are the only ones to blame for the gold prices.

(What the amount of gold is worth in items, also affects the price of gold. Ex. 1 gold = worth 15 tokens + lottery ticket = a flawless shard. If a low amount of gold can result in such a good reward, the prices of gold would go up, obviously. So, gold prices is also based on what is put inside the boutique and at what price. But, this doesnt matter for this argument/debate)
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rebirth was there since the beginning of the launch of PWI, no? It was just a matter of time before the population figured out the secrets/tactics to it, that made it easy leveling.

I know.. which is my point. People cant stand on a soap box and scream "easy road" when it has always been their.

Same as how many current high levels used oracles from the 1st JJ event, and now complain about " oracle n00bs" when others do the same at a later date
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options

I know.. which is my point. People cant stand on a soap box and scream "easy road" when it has always been their.

Same as how many current high levels used oracles from the 1st JJ event, and now complain about " oracle n00bs" when others do the same at a later date

yea... rb has been there since the beginning (and you'll notice i didn't mention rb in my previous post), but the massive influx or oracle haven't. and either has the introduction of bh. i lvl my way up without the help of either of those mentioned.
    call it selfish or whatever. but considering i worked my **** off for my levels... then they introduce oracle/bh. now all these low levels is taking advantage of such and asking for more. why not just make 2x exp the norm have have 4x exp weekends.
    lastly... since i did it all without much help from oracle/bh (if any at all). i can stand on my soup box and scream EASY ROAD as much as i want.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I remember when Zhenning was cheaper because of the cost of gold. Guess some people don't like to mention other things.

Now people need other ways to get EXP becuase of the costs of there items.

*kicks soap box out from underneath Kazue
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I remember when Zhenning was cheaper because of the cost of gold. Guess some people don't like to mention other things.

Now people need other ways to get EXP becuase of the costs of there items.

*kicks soap box out from underneath Kazue

zhening, like rb has already been there. while other (bh/oracle) has not. and believe it or not... people still zhen, maybe not your broke ****, but others do. i lvled from 1-100 in what... around 10 months (i forgot). with all these new introductions i could easily have accomplished the same thing in 5 months or less. so from the start i am already not happy with all these new introductions since it just devalued my time spent on the game. but hey... i learn to deal with it.
    what i am pissed about is all these people constantly asking for easier ways of lvling. they gave us a 2x weekend as a treat. and now? people are literally begging for it and expect a 2x every weekend or every other weekend. why not just make it like the private server and have a 100x exp multipler and get it over with.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well my broke **** can't afford it because of a huge mortgage/bills/baby etc.

Not as many as you may think still Zhen so continue to think you know more than everyone else does.

BTW, hope you enjoy hiding who you really are. With your way of explaining things who really cares what you think.

Im gonna enjoy my new Rudolph tonight nonetheless. b:bye