wiz heal pls. >____> WTF??

Draeyos - Lost City
Draeyos - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Wizard
ppl keep telling me to heal cuz they are to dam lazy to find a cleric in BHs b:angry.

how often do you get asked to heal? I didn't roll a wiz to be a half-**** healer, i came to aspode faces off.
Post edited by Draeyos - Lost City on

Comments

• Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I once healed a barb in eden lol
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The heal is actually pretty decent.. I've been a replacement cleric in a number of instances before :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Whiite - Dreamweaver
    Whiite - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The heal is quite good if there's no cleric avaliable, but.....

If the squad got wiped, just tell them it's their fault for being lazy. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i50.tinypic.com/2rgdgf6.png[/SIGPIC]

Sigh, lowered quality.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    perfectly normal. that's why I never had issues getting into squads unlike all the complaints I see here. archers can't prevent squad wipes, wizards do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i uselly asked to heal if we cant find a barb and our only option is bm or any other class in the squad with alot of hp so i heal along with the cleric cuz with just the cleric the ''tank'' would die

oh and keep in mind sutra + heal = better then cleric heal
  • Wahida - Dreamweaver
    Wahida - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    oh and keep in mind sutra + heal = better then cleric heal

Sutra healing b:dirty
    it can heal a barb from near zero to full.
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sutra healing b:dirty
    it can heal a barb from near zero to full.

ye tell me about it i saved alot of butt with sutra heal
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sutra heal is the most powerful heal ingame for 6 seconds.
    and yeah, wizard healing works very well, especially if the wiz has more than 20% channel.
    I did a BH79 healing a 95+ barb, I saved asses many times in FBs when lowbies took aggro just for the sake of having fun :).
    I hate to play cleric, but if I see someone's HP dropping and there is no IH on him/her, I'm gonna sutra heal his/her ****.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Fact: it's possible to do FB59 without cleric.

Tank (uncharmed, lvl 82 barb) didn't have to use single HP pot, healer (low 70s uncharmed wizard) didn't use single MP pot. I wonder how many pots cleric would have to waste b:pleased

<3 Morning Dew
    Packs World International
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I already prevented like 2 wipes in BH when the cleric died. Sutra keeps every barb alive b:victory

Than, while the cleric was running back, the rest of us continued on the mobs with me healing. I can imagine with abit of -channal it can be great, cause now it's like the cleric long powerfull heal, in a fight a fast heal is better.
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wizies ftw b:kiss b:victory Done a bunch of bhs with just wizies healing when all clerics are on a strike for some reason =.=. Ty
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I saved a 9x barb the other day when a cleric used bubble out of range at wyvern (last fb51 boss). I don't usually like healing at all with my Lv4 heals but i didn't feel like having a party wipe and having to walk the way back b:cry
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I had to heal a barb in fb99 heaven on the physical attack resistant boss when the cleric died (i was only person healing). Only person DDing was the archer who was spamming metal attacks x.x.

It was kind of wierd that the barbs aggro skills worked even though it was a physical dmg resistant boss tho o.O.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    (O.o)
    so....what level be everyone's heal?
    b:sweat
    mine be level 3.
    b:shocked
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Albester - Sanctuary
    Albester - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Level 2 here. On a budget...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    9 here b:pleased
    Packs World International
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sutra heal is the most powerful heal ingame for 6 seconds.
    and yeah, wizard healing works very well, especially if the wiz has more than 20% channel.
    I did a BH79 healing a 95+ barb, I saved asses many times in FBs when lowbies took aggro just for the sake of having fun :).
    I hate to play cleric, but if I see someone's HP dropping and there is no IH on him/her, I'm gonna sutra heal his/her ****.

quoted for the truth!

My heal is lvl 5 for those rare moments i want to do cube
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
    edited December 2009
    I remember being in a faction on my cleric and I was searching for a BM to AoE grind with but all of them had a cleric but this one BM had a wizard healing them because they said it was better, As a wizard ive used it a few times using sutra on myself and others in a tight squeeze which was very helpful, I have level 7 heal btw.

All I think you can do is don't try not to be the main healer if you can help it but at least support others if they are in need of healing which was mentioned earlier by someone (sorry forgot the name b:surrender) just out of kindness.
    DrMelvin: Level 90 Cleric > Retired
    MrMelvin: Level 8X British Wizard > Active And Owning

b:victory

For Corn: One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them b:shocked (That should be your sig dude!)
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have level 10. It is good to have a heal for when you need it. Nice for when the cleric is either not there or a little slow. And I have seen clerics so slow you can only wonder if they have slept in the past three days. That or oracles.
  • Veroeen - Sanctuary
    Veroeen - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love helping others but don't want to be a cleric, so healing with my Wiz is perfect. When I squad I take the role of a fake cleric, healing my team mates as soon as I can. I also stop and heals other players when I am walking by them and their char is resting.

Also when me and my bf needs to kill a mob with higher lv he attacks it and I heal him until the mob dies.
  • Shunaka - Lost City
    Shunaka - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love morning dew espcially with satura.
    Saved the tanks quite often when I was with uber fail clerics.
    (non-IH spam clerics, no stack before starting clerics, falling asleep clericsm no purify clerics and of course the famous multple clerics in squad all going DD)
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    Cosoc - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yeah lv 10... i call it mountan dew b:victory
    lotsa ppl prefered archers to wiz in 8x bh so i lvl'd heal to 10 and that got me into squads...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    Jertor - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i save the tank in fbs tt andd bhs all the time morning dew ftw <3 and yes i have solo healed for many of them too :Pb:victory
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love wizard healing! It's usually stronger than cleric healing.

Just wish you guys had more party buffs. b:surrender
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love wizard healing! It's usually stronger than cleric healing.

Just wish you guys had more party buffs. b:surrender

You and me both...

And yeah In more than one ocassion i found myself forced to heal(I hate healing never been a team playerb:bye)

But hey if its gonna prevent a party wipe might as well have a go at it.and yeah a mage with maxed Morning Dew is an Ambulance on the move...
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That's normal. I'm healing also at hard time. Because I have lot of Chi as a sageb:laugh I'm using sutra+healing often. Better to help cleric in hard time, that all party would be swipe out. Sometimes I save all squad, when cleric is laggy or have another work. You have to just pick the right time when to start healing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It was kind of wierd that the barbs aggro skills worked even though it was a physical dmg resistant boss tho o.O.

Poison Fang : Each attack deals an extra 40% of weapon attack
    in Wood damage for 15 minutes.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Poison Fang : Each attack deals an extra 40% of weapon attack
    in Wood damage for 15 minutes.

b:bye

Oh thats pretty cool, does that affect skills or only normal attacks?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh thats pretty cool, does that affect skills or only normal attacks?
    Normal attacks only, like Frostblade and Blazing Arrow.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Risingson - Dreamweaver
    Risingson - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    my heal is lvl 10.. yea, you can save a lot of asses after running TT for a while.. but is it worth it? no... no, you still get last pick in the f*cked to hell TT distribution. b:angry