need fast aswers pls

cumps
tiago
Post edited by Divine_guy - Lost City on

Comments

• ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmm i think is good enough!b:victory but i think 2 vit 1 str 7 mag is better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • True_magic - Heavens Tear
    True_magic - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    is not too diferent...

im thinking change...

im LA on a PvE server
    and im not thinking go to PvP

my friend defeated me easly.....

(im the guy on above just change my main char...)
  • Mahdust - Harshlands
    Mahdust - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmm i think is good enough!b:victory but i think 2 vit 1 str 7 mag is better

I like the 1 vit 1 str 8 mag, i think it gives plenty of hp. ^-^ (but thats prolly cause i have a pure arcane wiz main and "that build" cleric alt.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    "that build" cleric alt.)

wich one??
    3 vit
    1 srt
    6 mag

????
    edited November 2009
    well
    but it doesn't matter....

i im serching someone who can tell me the pros ans conts of this build
    any volunteer??
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    .... a tiny bit more health.... a lot less damage at much higher levels.
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
    edited November 2009
    .... a tiny bit more health.... a lot less damage at much higher levels.

LOT LESS???
    1-9 and 1-1-8??
    is not too diferent....

(why wizs dont say nothing??)

pls fast anwsers....
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I am a wiz... if you notice this avatars level hasn't changed in a looong time...

and i said much higher levels.... that one less mag adds up over the levels... you reach 90, and that is 90 less points into mag...
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
    edited November 2009
    so
    and on your wiz which build you have?
  • AztecDemon - Lost City
    AztecDemon - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ~Full Int~

This build is the most simple, and most common. You get enough str to wear your gear and everything else goes into int. You hit like a mac truck, you take damage like you're paper, and you do what a mage's job is to do - hurt like **** and die in two shots.

To succeed as full int, you need good gear. Really good gear. Like, + your gear up with mirage stones to +4. All of it. And fill it with HP or pdef shards (this is arguable - I say mix them both, but that's just me.) You need the HP and the pdef from nice gear or you're just going to want to quit the game.

On your gear, you're looking for +pdef mods, because your pdef sucks horribly. +HP is nice too but +pdef is your #1 priority. If you get armor with good pdef mods, then your survivability will improve considerably.

Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead. You'll die faster than Deity can rack up a credit card bill. The upside: unless he has winged shell on, you'll oneshot his **** with a crit. And even if you're a bit too scared of your critting ability, Force of Will can buy you a few seconds to get another Sandstorm off.

If you put con on a mage you're ****. You only get 10 hp per point of con, which is the lowest con HP modifier in the game. And unlike a priest or fox, your job is not to be able to take a couple hits to do other things. You don't do other things. The only thing you do is kill things. If you're going to roll a gimp class, at least do your job.

~Light Armor~

This is the secondary build, which can save your **** in PVP. While the bonus from con is minimal, mages are able to build themselves to equip light armor and this is especially effective on them because of Earth Barrier's huge pdef modifier. Keep in mind that you will hit for significantly less damage (UPDATE: Actually, a full int guild member of the same level and I tested our damage on the same target, using the same gear, and he hit for 200 more sandstorm than me. 2900 vs 3100 average. Since then, most of our full int have restatted light armor...), however, you will be able to take a lot of hits. With proper use of blink, the only way to really die on a light mage is to be chain stunned. You will crit significantly more than full int and every sandstorm crit on an archer is a oneshot, so keep that in mind. This is the build I use.

As a light mage, you have all the pdef you need. It's a good idea to pick either your necklace or your belt, and make one of them pdef based, and the other one magic defense based. Then, when picking armor, you're looking for +hp modifiers (NOT +PDEF, YOU HAVE PLENTY AND MORE SUFFERS FROM DIMINISHING RETURNS) and +hp stones. I cannot stress enough that +hp is infinitely better than +pdef for you.

To follow a light build, your STR and DEX must be your level +4, and 3 int every level. If you put stats in any way other than this you will not have enough int to equip your level's weapon, or enough str/dex to equip your level's armor. It is not possible to equip everything your level and put con on in a light armor build.

Update: The HH90 green light set makes light mages basically impossible to kill. A 9X Conquerer archer with a +4 HH90 bow described fighting me today as "like fighting a warrior that can actually kill me." Robes do roughly the same damage but drop dead fast as hell. I am fully confident now that light armor is the way to go.

~Other Builds~

I am a very, VERY firm believer that builds other than light and full int are total ****. And here's why:

Heavy Mage:
    Problem #1: You don't have enough Mag to equip a weapon of your level, which means you're equipping a lower level weapon which gimps your damage tremendously. That, or you're equipping a set of armor 10 or more levels below your level, in which case you might as well just go light armor anyway. Problem #2: This game has diminishing returns. That means that the difference in ACTUAL REDUCTION (I.E: How much your damage is reduced) between 1000 and 2000 pdef is MUCH bigger than the difference between 5000 and 6000 pdef. Yes, heavy mages over 100 can get over 22,000 Pdef selfbuffed, but that really doesn't help you when the reduction of your pdef is only 4-5% more than a light armor of your level. You're trading a LOT of damage and some crit for 5% reduction? Come on. That 5% less damage does NOT help you when your HP pool is too small to support it. This build is a joke build only for people who like to see huge useless numbers next to their physical resistance. Next!

Vit Mage/Hybrid Mage:
    Of all the "other builds", this one is the closest one to being useful. Vit mages are robe mages who put points into vitality. Exactly how much they put in varies from mage to mage, but all of these mages have one thing in common. They have the same or less survivability than a light mage, with less crit rate and the same damage. You'll be able to take a few hits from a warrior, but not much because we have the lowest vit-to-HP ratio in the game (10 HP per vit, that means if you put in 50 vit you only gained 500 hp...), and if you're going to be in robes anyway you absolutely do not need additional hp for magic spells. Light armor offers more survivability along with a raised crit rate for increased offensive ability.

Melee Mage:
    Shut up.

Read the guides please
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Read the guides please

This... and on my wiz i'm full mag.... so no vit for me =P
  • Kedar - Lost City
    Kedar - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i use str only to use my echipment.....i know my hp is crappy but my ddmg over lvl 90 will be dezastruos

CHEERS
  • Fang_Chi - Sanctuary
    Fang_Chi - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I am applying the Pure Magic strategy, aside from the bare minimum STR needed for equipment. I believe in the "Best Defense is a Killer Offense" philosophy when it comes to Mages. I'm not into PVP. This build has been working GREAT thusfaras strictly a PVE player. (note: I've died only once and I'm level 20. Not a brag but a fact that Pure Magic Mage is worthwile). As a PVP player I'm sure Light Armor Mage is better but for PVE I love this build. I look forward to getting some serious damage modifiers in the upper levels such as added Magic Attack and Crit and lessening Casting time.
    edited December 2009
    Read the guides please

You think i never read the guides??
    i use str only to use my echipment.....i know my hp is crappy but my ddmg over lvl 90 will be dezastruos

CHEERS

yeah but...
    im afraid become pure and then be too much squishy....
    thats why im asking about that build...

I am applying the Pure Magic strategy, aside from the bare minimum STR needed for equipment. I believe in the "Best Defense is a Killer Offense" philosophy when it comes to Mages. I'm not into PVP. This build has been working GREAT thusfaras strictly a PVE player. (note: I've died only once and I'm level 20. Not a brag but a fact that Pure Magic Mage is worthwile). As a PVP player I'm sure Light Armor Mage is better but for PVE I love this build. I look forward to getting some serious damage modifiers in the upper levels such as added Magic Attack and Crit and lessening Casting time.

about that...
    im LA in a PvE server and im not thinking going to PvP....

Some things that i should think on lvl 1....
    and im thinking now....
  • Galadoun - Dreamweaver
    Galadoun - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When will rising tide perfect world international? will thank you much

sincerely galardoun
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When will rising tide perfect world international? will thank you much

sincerely galardoun
    Please read and post at Rising Tide - Release Date Information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]