Who's going to roll a Tideborn on expansion launch?

Options

Comments

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I want to make a Psychic to try them out, I don't think I'll be rerolling since we don't have that much information to make a formal decision. I made a Cleric mostly because you could fly with wings, Tideborns have wings so lets see what happensb:chuckle. Using magical orbs is a pretty original idea, but the lack of skills in Psychics was kinda unexpected. I guess everyone's going to make a Tideborn alt and add it in the faction and if those people reroll the main character will be eventually replaced by the Tideborn. I suggest that PWE makes a Dev Diary of the Tideborns so we could have a preview of their abilities to make a clearer decision to reroll or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Sakiara - Harshlands
    Sakiara - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will you go male or female? - Male

Will you go Psychic or Assassin? - prbly Assassine

How will you play your choice? - Hide...fast atks from behind b:cute...kill the opponent... and hide again...and the whole progress again lolz... b:thanks
    Abt the lvling/grinding...no clue yet b:surrender

How will you re-sort your Factions? - /

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars?
    Psychics might get in Cata squads or weaken the other factions Cata Barbs, Assassines maybe as Nuke teams/Robe killers?
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I will roll a male psychic alt a few weeks after the expansion release. I want to see the accurate skill descriptions (damage, etc.) and the stats of the new classes (HP/vit, MP/mag, etc.) first. When I'll know how to build it, I'll roll one.
  • Showboat - Dreamweaver
    Showboat - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I will start a male assassin. I will be online as much as I can until around January 12th (kudos to those who know the significance of that date). Starting the 12th, I will only be able to play casually. I may not join any faction, though I am sure that they will be awesome in TW, especially with their skill to absorb health from the enemy and disperse it to themselves and party members (I see this as assistance healing for the cata barbs).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary
    Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will you go male or female?

Will you go Psychic or Assassin?

How will you play your choice?

How will you re-sort your Factions?

I want feedback!! Suggestions!

There is no aqua panda, what will I do?? b:pleased

Female Assassin, Male Psychic, don't know which server I'll be playing on yet.

I have no clue how I'll play my choice, umm... cautiously?

I don't play TW... yet... >.>

I suggest you release an aqua panda mount. Oh, wait, there is no aqua panda? Then, I guess you'll just have to QQ.

No, better yet, come join Plunder. It's all about the booty! We're the pirates that don't do anything. b:laugh
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Female, definately
    I'm going to roll both to see which I like better
    Quest like normal, maybe oracle a little too
    Gonna join the faction my main and cleric alt are in
    I don't believe in fighting over lands. That's barbaric. We should all share one land under the same skyb:chuckle

Um, WTF is this b:puzzled

ten char...
    >.<
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will you go male or female? Female, as always.

Will you go Psychic or Assassin? Assassin. What can I say? Light armor pwns in the looks department.

How will you play your choice? I don't think anyone really knows that at this point.

How will you re-sort your Factions? Hehe, what factions? b:cute

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars? No faction = No TW

There is no aqua panda, what will I do?? b:pleased Get a new job in bio-engineering. b:laugh

My answers in red, the color of loooooove~ b:dirty
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    But no feedback?? b:sad
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    post a vid of them in action? since we all know you're capable lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will you go male or female? Definitely female.

Psychic

...How do you play a Tideborn without knowing anything about it? b:surrender

Factionless atm on Skybelle so I think it's probably going to stay that way.

TW is way beyond my reach right now. So why bother? b:surrender

Uhm...sure?

Good. A panda on a stick? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Female

Assassin

Evil

No

N/A

Make my TB a God please so I can kill everyone in one fell nasty orgy of destruction and malice (ok ok an EVIL God already)

You will QQ on the forums?

~S
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Male Assassin, hopefully there will be new PvP servers.
  • Mushi - Harshlands
    Mushi - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    new server pls b:flowerb:flowerb:flower
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    new server pls b:flowerb:flowerb:flower

QFT and GTFO! As has been said 1000 times.. there will be NO new servers till the current ones population is maxxed. Stop asking because it just makes you look... well.. slow.

~S
    edited November 2009
    Options
    QFT and GTFO! As has been said 1000 times.. there will be NO new servers till the current ones population is maxxed. Stop asking because it just makes you look... well.. slow.

~S

Stfu.
    Its pretty stupid to have 1000 level 30 tideborns ready to get pked by level 100s.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Stfu.
    Its pretty stupid to have 1000 level 30 tideborns ready to get pked by level 100s.

No different than the 1000 level 30's of other races waiting to be PK'd by level 100's as currently sits.

Sorry.. try a better argument. That one failed miserably. oh and um... STFU yourself because your 'argument' showed just how slow you are.

~S
  • Luixo - Sanctuary
    Luixo - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'll make both couple months after it's released as everyone else will be being the new race so will lag to me

Also I'll be there to help with all there Fb 19's.

Be nice to see some pking videos of a PVP server of someone mass killing them, as there will be many of them

I will be them, but I'll wait a bit first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    No different than the 1000 level 30's of other races waiting to be PK'd by level 100's as currently sits.

Sorry.. try a better argument. That one failed miserably. oh and um... STFU yourself because your 'argument' showed just how slow you are.

~S
    No, because the population of level 30 of other races as it states now is low.
    When expansion releases I bet 60% of the entire population is going to roll a Tideborn, there will be just the few level 100 venos with nix sitting outside Orchid Temple camping level 30s.
    First, I could care less about what you think, I am posting for the Devs to see.
    Second, I am going to guess you are planning on playing in Sanctuary again as a PVE server. This is completely irrelevant to you as PVE will not be affected by the new population of low levels.
    Oh and also, it is pretty sad to repeatly trying to win the arguement by telling them they are slow...
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    No, because the population of level 30 of other races as it states now is low.
    When expansion releases I bet 60% of the entire population is going to roll a Tideborn, there will be just the few level 100 venos with nix sitting outside Orchid Temple camping level 30s.
    First, I could care less about what you think, I am posting for the Devs to see.
    Second, I am going to guess you are planning on playing in Sanctuary again as a PVE server. This is completely irrelevant to you as PVE will not be affected by the new population of low levels.

you can think what you want but you would be dead wrong. I have toons on all the servers and play them all.

As it stands I see plenty of low levels around. maybe it's just your not looking? And why just Veno's sitting? I'd suspect there are losers of all classes that just love to kill defenseless people that don't have a chance against them. That is pretty common actually.

So.. next time you try to come up with a valid argument, think again because guess what.. your still slow.

~Saitada

p.s. if the slow shoe fits..... and for you.. it fits.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you can think what you want but you would be dead wrong. I have toons on all the servers and play them all.

As it stands I see plenty of low levels around. maybe it's just your not looking? And why just Veno's sitting? I'd suspect there are losers of all classes that just love to kill defenseless people that don't have a chance against them. That is pretty common actually.

So.. next time you try to come up with a valid argument, think again because guess what.. your still slow.

~Saitada

didnt your wife tell you to be nice =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    didnt your wife tell you to be nice =p

Yeah, I am being nice. I haven't called him a cupcake yet.

~S
  • Ithlia - Heavens Tear
    Ithlia - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I am definitely going to play a Tideborn when they come out. I have this all planned out, just in case I don't like them. I am going to make a male Psychic (male because I'm tired of making female characters and having people ask: "are you a real girl?" Yes...yes I am -_-) But anyway, I want to play a psychic and if I like it more than I like my veno, I am going to have everything from my veno transferred over. I hope nice aviation comes out for the Tideborns because I want an equal-valued flight for my Psychic (if I so choose to stay with it) that I have for my veno (my Crimson Flametalon). As for the factions...I'm not a leader in my faction or a vice leader, but I don't think it will change that much as far as I know. I'm just excited to see what the new class will have to offer, I mean from what I have read it is like a wizard, but the skills have different effects on the monsters and the caster. But, overall if I enjoy the Psychic it will be my new main character. I have played Venomancer my entire time on Perfect World (I started playing Perfect World Malaysia, then this version of perfect world came out, and has proven to have better management than PW-Malaysia), so a change to my main character will be nice. I don't have any suggestions either until I play a Tideborn and see what they are like.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will you go male or female? Male.

Will you go Psychic or Assassin? Both, perhaps.

How will you play your choice? Against the rules.

Just kidding....but unless I really like it I won't focus on them instead of my veno.

How will you re-sort your Factions? I probably would create my own guild ASAP again just to stop the random invites.

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars? Makes no difference to me, other than delay any chances of getting in TW by another few months.

I want feedback!! Suggestions! I give you 8/10. b:victory

There is no aqua panda, what will I do?? Learn to swim. b:chuckle
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    Lanfo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will you go male or female? Male

Will you go Psychic or Assassin? Assassin FTW

How will you play your choice? uh... give me couple of weeks i'll tell ya then

How will you re-sort your Factions? hmm....

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars? I don't TW...Yetb:sad
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will you go male or female? female

Will you go Psychic or Assassin? psychic
    Psychic is easy to grind at low lvl (high dmg, fast skill casting, movement debuffs, i can always 1-3 shot a mob be4 it reach me. and as what i heard from those who play Assassin, they got a hard time to lvl it up at low lvl, low HP , low pdf and acc)

How will you play your choice? lvl to 60,then im done w/ it...

How will you re-sort your Factions? factionless

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars? no TW for him, ill use my venom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options

Psychic is easy to grind at low lvl (high dmg, fast skill casting, movement debuffs, i can always 1-3 shot a mob be4 it reach me. and as what i heard from those who play Assassin, they got a hard time to lvl it up at low lvl, low HP , low pdf and acc)

How will the new classes fit into how you play Territory Wars? no TW for him, ill use my venom.
    b:shocked Really korren? b:chuckle this is gonna interesting. So what did they said about the Assassin skills?
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:shocked Really korren? b:chuckle this is gonna interesting. So what did they said about the Assassin skills?

b:cold its still too early to talk about skills,since they r all low lvls, i have partied w/ some Assassins, they kill mobs rly fast, b:embarrass and die faster..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:cold its still too early to talk about skills,since they r all low lvls, i have partied w/ some Assassins, they kill mobs rly fast, b:embarrass and die faster..
    b:shocked Ouch... maybe as they get higher they will get stronger..? I guess all will be known in due time
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

And how do you know, prey tell? b:cool
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
    edited November 2009
    Options

~Saitada

p.s. if the slow shoe fits..... and for you.. it fits.
    Why I say venos?
    Because I doubt anyone playing the game wouldn't agree with me Nix are the easiest and most overpowered pvp tool. Veno does not require and skill to be pwnzor in pvp, just read the PWI Class rating, Veno is the only class with 2 star/5 star in skill requirement.
    Also, its not just the open PvP.
    How are the thousands of low level tideborns suppose to enjoy TW, which is probably one of the ONLY enjoyment after level 40 in this game, (except the wonderful grinding of course). You expect the guilds with full level 100s recruit them and let them compete in tw? Or they form their own guilds and get steam rolled in 10seconds?
    Oh wait, let me guess, you probably don't attend tw as you are one of those carebears who grind in peace.