Lost City Server TW Formation ;)

Options

Comments

• yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    where is noodles 0_0 he's one fking annoying wr in tw.

and reserve imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »

and reserve imo

-.-

In Cata Stun team...

Also...Eh on making a Reserve List b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I notice the team does not have a waterboy placed yet. Sign me up please.

I can pass out some high quality H2O. b:chuckle
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • kilax
    kilax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »

and reserve imo

b:angryU MY FRIEND IS BLIND b:angry
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why aren't I on that list ):
    I'm an op mage that one shots everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DIBS ON SCOUT!

i can lay dead on the ground and spy/talk trash all day long
    I was always slightly envious those who were Scouts b:chuckle

I think I was a scout only once or twice. I kinda miss doing tw, I shoulda gone to more of them.

If I spent all the money on pwi that I did at the bars I went to instead of tw...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    why aren't I on that list ):
    I'm an op mage that one shots everyone.

b:surprised *takes note*

Although, no Wiz is as pro as my hubby in my eyes b:cute

*too bad his wife here is a carebear -.-*
    I think I was a scout only once or twice. I kinda miss doing tw, I shoulda gone to more of them.

If I spent all the money on pwi that I did at the bars I went to instead of tw...

The one job I always hated was base buffing...I have done it and it was horrible. They definitely deserve more credit...so much more so when we all had those 3 hour wars b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wahh you forgot the token distraction/1 shot *cough* me *cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • yashino
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kilax wrote: »
    b:angryU MY FRIEND IS BLIND b:angry

b:angry excuse me for my blindness b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Entersandman - Lost City
    Entersandman - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WF list is fail.

Seriously Phirefly is better than almost every single one of those listed.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Your hubby Trel is easily one of the best BMs in this server.

haha thanks Ignation but I do think that I am being passed by quite a few BM's these days as I am prolly like alot of other people on the server and getting kinda bored. So not really interested anymore on player dev. as opposed to just hanging and being with the people I have gotten to know while playing. This formation is pro tho Reds. Good Job and ya like Minxy said, I wish it were possible to have this take place... would be fun as hell.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    From really good players You are missing:

HellAngel_
    XuanBac
    TidusFTW
    Devlinne

From own experience in TW the best catapuller in Essence is Dlam. Not willing to offend any1 but, God_Evil got like 11k HP now. He will be great in some DD squad with all his att lvl +1 shards than pulling cata. Same goes for DT, he used to be good puller, but he is lvl 97, his gears are outdated and there are many better geared barbs (also having more experience since TW changed a lot during past few months).

Also I dunno why there is no spot for StoneMsM - pretty good wizard with very good gears. Same goes to Upskirt - +12 nirvana bow, almost full nv set and tw experience.

If FleaBag was more active I would vote for him too. He was a very decent catapuller aswell.

It would be fun if we could make server vs server top 80 TW. I like the idea, tho I bet is unrealistic.

Just my 2 cents.

PS. Phirefly got good gears, but what is his TW and PVP experience? I mean a lot of venos will do better than him just because they know how to do TW.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Same goes for DT, he used to be good puller, but he is lvl 97, his gears are outdated and there are many better geared barbs .

Wadizo, I have almost 31k hp and 8k mdef

There is a reason I was put there.

Actually I'm 98
    Haters gonna hate. b:victory
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wadizo, I have almost 31k hp and 8k mdef

There is a reason I was put there.

Actually I'm 98
    Haters gonna hate. b:victory
    And You havent done a real TW for over a year. Thats my point. You can be another Phirefly or some other even not bad geared Nagare member. And 4-5 lvls of difference is a lot with att +30 blessings and frenzy on genie. I hope You get my point. I mentioned players from KOS guilds, because I feel they are good. I didnt say You arent good, just pointed other things. Dlam having really mediocre gears comparing to all Essence catapullers is the best skilled barb in there. This is why I mentioned him. He doesnt have 31k HP and 8k mdef. Maybe not even 23k HP and 6k mdef, but he is really pro. Call it hate. I just judge based on TW experience.
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And You havent done a real TW for over a year. Thats my point. You can be another Phirefly or some other even not bad geared Nagare members. And 4-5 lvls of difference is a lot with att +30 blessings and frenzy on genie. I hope You get my point. I mentioned players from KOS guilds, because I feel they are good. I didnt say You arent good, just pointed other things. Dlam having really mediocre gears comparing to all Essence catapullers is the best skilled barb in there. This is why I mentioned him. He doesnt have 31k HP and 8k mdef. Maybe not even 23k HP and 6k mdef, but he is really pro.

>Implying I have not done TWs with TC and destroyed Yakuza, or done several TWs against Kami

I've been hit by Asiris, I've been hit by Yali, Ignation damaged etc in pvp and tw.

I'm well aware of how TW works even with blessings, and contrary to your belief, I def still have it despite being 4 levels lower than you omfg.

Your argument is null and void.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You forgot to put raven in a cata party... for the comic relief of watching him run up and down the lane because he forgot his cata and chase people he doesn't like causing him to lose his cata :]
    DIBS ON SCOUT!

i can lay dead on the ground and spy/talk trash all day long

SECOND!
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    >Implying I have not done TWs with TC and destroyed Yakuza, or done several TWs against Kami

I've been hit by Asiris, I've been hit by Yali, Ignation damaged etc in pvp and tw.

I'm well aware of how TW works even with blessings, and contrary to your belief, I def still have it despite being 4 levels lower than you omfg.

Your argument is null and void.

Well Yakuza dont have strong DDs, not to say more than 5 with +10 weapon in total. The TWs ThaClick had vs Kami didnt last long aswell. As for PvP, I havent seen You doing any. I always see You siting at south banker, but well I guess im wrong.

Also forgot abt 1 good mage - Ayla.
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WThe TWs ThaClick had vs Kami didnt last long aswell.

In all fairness, the TWs we had with Kami lasted every bit as long as the ones you've been having with Essence for the past month or 2.

But That's an entirely different conversation.

.. Also.... HI SPEC I LOVE YOU
    CB-Phase 1-4

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DD Stun:
    BM: Michael_Dark

b:infuriated

No more suicide squad! Who cares about formation... Can't I just fly around aimlessly and kill whoever I want... just how Athran does all the time? That would be kinda fun. b:surrender

HellAngel_
    XuanBac
    TidusFTW
    Devlinne

lol. HellAngel is absolutely horrible. XuanBac is only marginally better. Viet is easily better than both of them, but none of them are even remotely as good as AznArcher, VVind or Yoshiki.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    In all fairness, the TWs we had with Kami lasted every bit as long as the ones you've been having with Essence for the past month or 2.

But That's an entirely different conversation.

.. Also.... HI SPEC I LOVE YOU

Last tw Spec vs Essence lasted 30 minutes. Its more than the 2 tws TC had with Kami and Essence together.

@Michael_Dark

Ofc Azn, VVind and Yoshi are better. I was pointing those are decent. What abt Devlinne and Tidus, also Stone and Dlam?
  • wsanders
    wsanders Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wow Just Like Pro All star Games...Not always the best players but the most popular...Oh Wow,Is this a list of whos spent most money on game,My Bad..hhhmmmmm coincidence?? b:chuckle
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Last tw Spec vs Essence lasted 30 minutes. Its more than the 2 tws TC had with Kami and Essence together.

That's actually wrong, either the last one or the one before last that I actually attended lasted 25 minutes, because I showed up 15 minutes late and the war was still going on lol
    wsanders wrote: »
    Wow Just Like Pro All star Games...Not always the best players but the most popular...Oh Wow,Is this a list of whos spent most money on game,My Bad..hhhmmmmm coincidence?? b:chuckle

I am willing to bet between 40-50% of the people on that TW list haven't spent more than 1 grand in this game.

So, you're argument is kind of silly :3
    CB-Phase 1-4

• wsanders
    wsanders Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dt Youve spent what?? 11k + now..>> Thats kinda silly <<..Oh & whatever less than 1k mmhhmmb:shutup
  • trevtimusprime
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wsanders wrote: »
    Dt Youve spent what?? 11k + now..>> Thats kinda silly <<..Oh & whatever less than 1k mmhhmmb:shutup

Just shy over 12, but that's irrelevant, I never said that I myself spent less than 1k, I just said nearly half did on Roses list.

You'd be surprised how much of the gear some of the people on that list was farmed and not bought.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol I love how Wadzio mentions people solely based on gear, there is also a skill component, which is something you've never and likely will never figure out.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol I love how Wadzio mentions people solely based on gear, there is also a skill component, which is something you've never and likely will never figure out.
    Yes Dlam is a great example right?

Actually those no skilled, but geared players own u at west anytime, right?b:laugh
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So... Rose has finished the formation and the debate still rages... with the huge number of decent players on the server not ev1 is going to get voted as someone who should be there. Alot of very skilled players will not make the "list" . I think that with the input that was given prior to this formation being posted, a good job was done in trying to create a full 80 capable of making LC proud. Remember that some people that maybe have better gear or are quite good at pvp may not have made the list because thier ego's would interfere with thier performance in TW. People who have had exp. in TW know that sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself (and quite frequently) in order to help your side advance. It is not always the best players that you need to have in all slots, but sometimes you need "the heart and soul" players as well, the ones that will try and do the "little extras" that create the biggest gains. That being said, I think quite a bit of thought was given to the finished 80 and it looks like a pretty damn strong TW field. Of course there will always be the forgotten names that will get mentioned after the fact, So anyone that feels they should have been included or at least given consideration, speak up so the debate can continue.....
    I think it is interesting to see how others view different players on the server, so keep posting the names, it is fun seeing the names of people I have been killed by, squaded with or just watched in battle and maybe had forgotten about till mentioned again.

Who knows, maybe if we get enough names we can just have a 200-300 person battle royale at w gate... bring your dolls and your sense of humor.... kill just for the fun of killing...no rules...no friends...no enemies... just massive all out bloody war!!!!!!b:thanks
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:infuriated

No more suicide squad! Who cares about formation... Can't I just fly around aimlessly and kill whoever I want... just how Athran does all the time? That would be kinda fun. b:surrender

>implying Athran kills people in TW
    I think i just felt a disturbance in the Force.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    edited September 2010
    Options

HellAngel_
    XuanBac
    TidusFTW
    Devlinne

From own experience in TW the best catapuller in Essence is Dlam. Not willing to offend any1 but, God_Evil got like 11k HP now. He will be great in some DD squad with all his att lvl +1 shards than pulling cata. Same goes for DT, he used to be good puller, but he is lvl 97, his gears are outdated and there are many better geared barbs (also having more experience since TW changed a lot during past few months).

Also I dunno why there is no spot for StoneMsM - pretty good wizard with very good gears. Same goes to Upskirt - +12 nirvana bow, almost full nv set and tw experience.

If FleaBag was more active I would vote for him too. He was a very decent catapuller aswell.

It would be fun if we could make server vs server top 80 TW. I like the idea, tho I bet is unrealistic.

Just my 2 cents.

PS. Phirefly got good gears, but what is his TW and PVP experience? I mean a lot of venos will do better than him just because they know how to do TW.

what are you talking about lol...

and btw.. ayla or alya w/e he isnt good but just good gears.
    stop bringing up random people just cuz they have good gears =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TW with TOKYO Is FUN.

We dont really need Srs bsnss tws :D

Plus he was one of the best catas in CQ. Same as Silber n luis.

b:chuckle Hearing tokyo on vent when he is target is amazingly fun.

Ya upskirt should be there.

God_Evil has +10 nirvana armors O_o .. duno where ya get 11k from.. think he has 20ish k human

Ayla is a good mage too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.