Is Kingdom an rpk faction?

Comments

• Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yea i applyed to Join Kingdom, Between Kingdom and Kylin id prefer KD, especially since how i was treated in my time i was in Kylin, Reminded me alot of QQme b:shocked
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yea i applyed to Join Kingdom, Between Kingdom and Kylin id prefer KD, especially since how i was treated in my time i was in Kylin, Reminded me alot of QQme b:shocked

i hate Icon... sounds familiar from u... but i do understand u feel lonely.. u got killed because u rpked thats it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited November 2009

when i invited u i told u to read and obey the damn rules. since u didnt even answer i was expecting that. and to be honest u could expect that too.

since KD gave up all of their standards basically, pretty sure u will get in there, and will be allowed to rpk, since u are a good metalmage and provide more backup for a few peoples trashtalk. (i dont have personal problems with rpk as long as in reasonable level range, but rules are rules, standards are standards)

good example... as i was grinding in zombie mode third past this weekend(got 96-97 in 2 days for faking up my weekend), i expected to get crashed like crazy. instead of that there were times 3 KDs flying around me and not daring to crash? happened multiple times with 1-3 people... i could tell like 10 names at least who didnt attack me, and dont tell me that there is any logical reason for that

the only people who attack are Nurfed, Iffy, Malilizi(well never alone =]), i think i never got crashed by any other kd, even with many more against only me. thats not original kd crew i would guess. is MrG one of those thou? putting coin on plumeshot against bm : ))
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    lol then slap me on the wrist, give me a pay reduction, a warning in GC. dont try to kill me with no warning what so ever. funny thing is Tai told me to tempest them.

*also*
    i was accepted into kylin without even looking at there forums, i dont even know the adress lol, so how am i supposed to know the rules. from the outset kylin looked like a rpk guild, i mean i see 90% of there pkers rpking.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    lol then slap me on the wrist, give me a pay reduction, a warning in GC. dont try to kill me with no warning what so ever. funny thing is Tai told me to tempest them.

*also*
    i was accepted into kylin without even looking at there forums, i dont even know the adress lol, so how am i supposed to know the rules. from the outset kylin looked like a rpk guild, i mean i see 90% of there pkers rpking.

when i invited u i pmed the address,asked u to say when u registered so i can activate u, and since u were talking in gc, i was pretty sure u red it.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    well i didnt see it but oh well whats done is done. i just wont follow a guild that Pk's its own members, even if its as a punishment, i would of preferred to just be kicked stright from the guild then have them turn on me.
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    all of your principles of honor are laughable

so thats what i'll do
    BAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I hav to say that KD nd KY always had players that rpked but kylin always did sumthing about it unlike KD... I always enjoyed rpk guilds nd still do, but a guild that doesnt take action against ppl that dont follow the rules jus cuz they r high lvls shows lack of good leadership.
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    >_> Nurfed was always more a cookies and milk kinda guy b:surrender

b:surprisedb:question Really?
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    the only people who attack are Nurfed, Iffy, Malilizi(well never alone =]), i think i never got crashed by any other kd, even with many more against only me. thats not original kd crew i would guess. is MrG one of those thou? putting coin on plumeshot against bm : ))

i attack too b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i dunno why u people say GG merged to KD.

was GG only me, HistoryX and HidingShadow?

MALIGNO, Shaukan, Speedyy, erica_EP and others werent on GG?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

u nd hidingshadow r too OPb:infuriated but u r right, half GG joined Ethics.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009

MALIGNO, Shaukan, Speedyy, efail_EP and others werent on GG?

Easier to smack others rather than look at thenselfs.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Pretty much half of every large guild went to KY and the other half went to KD, so, no we didn't merge with every PKer on the server, KY has half of them too.

I don't understand this whole obsession with other guilds' rules. If you don't like your own guild's rules, then leave. Why is any other guilds' rules any concern of yours whatsoever. And if any leader actually kicked anyone in their guild that RPK'd, two things would happen. For one...there would be no non-RPK guilds at all except little lowbie guilds that nobody cared about. And secondly...this would cause a whole lot of **** for people under 80.

As far as 1v1'ing...there's this thing about stupidity which KY generally doesn't grasp. Why would I attempt to 1v1 a level 96 BM who most likely heavily cash shops like the rest of KY. Aside from the fact that with +5 weapon and stated VIT I can't kill **** to begin with, adding the fact that I usually don't have a charm...yeah, hmmm why would I attack?
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Look through your guild list, I can name 10+ more.
    Pretty much half of every large guild went to KY and the other half went to KD, so, no we didn't merge with every PKer on the server, KY has half of them too.

I don't understand this whole obsession with other guilds' rules. If you don't like your own guild's rules, then leave. Why is any other guilds' rules any concern of yours whatsoever. And if any leader actually kicked anyone in their guild that RPK'd, two things would happen. For one...there would be no non-RPK guilds at all except little lowbie guilds that nobody cared about. And secondly...this would cause a whole lot of **** for people under 80.

As far as 1v1'ing...there's this thing about stupidity which KY generally doesn't grasp. Why would I attempt to 1v1 a level 96 BM who most likely heavily cash shops like the rest of KY. Aside from the fact that with +5 weapon and stated VIT I can't kill **** to begin with, adding the fact that I usually don't have a charm...yeah, hmmm why would I attack?

Personally I don't care about 1v1, 1v2, or even 1v4s. I'd fight them regardless. What I do care about is when a guild brings 20 people for one squad and brag about how we were rolled 4v6 etc.
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited November 2009

'Cause its challenging and fun b:pleased. If you win you accomplished something you didn't expect to accomplish and if you lose then oh well. It's a game and I think the point is to try and get better in both PVE and PVP and you can't get better without challenging yourself.

It's the reason why I try and take on higher levels like Tim and Iffy and Ligeia...and if someone who i didnt expect to lose against defeats me then props to them.

The only thing bad that usually is associated with these type of fights is the trash talking...I respect those who refuse to do it more cause it speaks to their character and attitudes about the game.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

BTW please don't complain about CS'ing it is part of the game and please take a look a your own guild before you talk about mine.
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    'Cause its challenging and fun b:pleased. If you win you accomplished something you didn't expect to accomplish and if you lose then oh well. It's a game and I think the point is to try and get better in both PVE and PVP and you can't get better without challenging yourself.

It's the reason why I try and take on higher levels like Tim and Iffy and Ligeia...and if someone who i didnt expect to lose against defeats me then props to them.

The only thing bad that usually is associated with these type of fights is the trash talking...I respect those who refuse to do it more cause it speaks to their character and attitudes about the game.

go back to oracles b:shutupb:bye
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    i attack too b:cute

uhm sorry i forgot u :( prolly cuz i dont think that u ever ganked me in third, but prolly u would. still the point is same, u arent original KD material.

if tht 96 bm heavy CSer would be me i have to deeply disappoint u, u cant even say that i have any reasonable refines or high hp, or anything special. what the faking hell makes u think that i even CS, seriously.

also not fighting battles u cant win is okay tilla limit... not trying toc rash a bm grinding with p marrow? with three spark 100% u could oneshot me.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

*also*
    dont **** say u didnt know the rules.. its your 2nd time in ky... u got kicked the first time for rpking... and second time u got killed for rpking lol.. so plz dont say u didnt know...

they will be kicked if an rpk reported thats how we do things... and most of them are white now... can u say the same to kds GG? stop being an hypocrite saying u dont rpk.. i see u MugaTa, Hx) on my alt killing lowbies
    Easier to smack others rather than look at thenselfs.
    i thought u were gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TcheQNorris - Harshlands
    TcheQNorris - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why does everyone care so much about Kingdom/Kingdom's rules b:question
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

hmm KD is 1 of the powerhouses on the server nd they arent a rpk guild yet they hav members that rpk nd the victims open threads like this while other ppl post in it, r u surprised ? u shouldnt be.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    We all know kylin brought this on themselves, and none of you KY forum trolls better disagree with that. Also, kingdom is a TW faction....we do what will help us improve in TW. So while you guys camp the lag fest known as West gate waiting for 8x's to come out and fight, we are gearing up and taking your land. I remember the OLD kylin, that focused on TW and brushed pk aside, that was a good kylin. the new kylin decided not to put effort into TW and prefer personal braging rights forom pk, which no one really cares about. Listen, stop trash talking for pk as its meaningless(dont call me a hypocrite, my trash talk is in response to others), focus on TW....i want challenging TWs not 9 minute push overs. Also....prior to KD/KY kos i was quite interested in pk because we had 1 TW a week and it lasted 5 minutes. after TWs with kylin started i completely restated and gave up on most pk. If you guys dont want to make TW interesting ill go ahead and respec back and get in pk mode, but i really dont want to.

While taking all of your land would make for quite the funny outcome after all the Tekk talk, id prefer a dead lock, where either side could win any given TW. would be much more fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I'd say this result would be kind of expected after recruiting one half the server and allying with the other half. If you wanted good TWs KD would've stayed as it was and fought us instead of taking in everybody and their mothers. Well, I don't care either way. And for losing, I have no excuse a loss is a loss.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

blabla bla... everytime u write u make me laugh... a cleric 9x can pwn a bm.. no biggie in it... but i guess u didnt know it.... and abt your point that kylin is full of csers... name 10 of our csers... i'll name 1 of yours that cs more than harshland altogether.. ok?b:kiss
    maybe because everyone is pissed to get killed by kd randomly and keeping the state of non rpk faction.. thats what happened few months ago in LC when CQ started rpking on an event and keep saying to the server they dont rpk.. but daikoku takes some measures after to make people see what he says he does it...
    hmm KD is 1 of the powerhouses on the server nd they arent a rpk guild yet they hav members that rpk nd the victims open threads like this while other ppl post in it, r u surprised ? u shouldnt be.

nice answer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Please quell the flames in this thread, if people continue to post insults I will be forced to close itb:surrender
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    blabla bla... everytime u write u make me laugh... a cleric 9x can pwn a bm.. no biggie in it... but i guess u didnt know it.... and abt your point that kylin is full of csers... name 10 of our csers... i'll name 1 of yours that cs more than harshland altogether.. ok?b:kiss

If both EP and WR have full chi, WR pwns the EP. Just pop will of the boyhisavia so sleep doesn't work, rush to the EP, stun lock him to death.
    Ofc TA didn't know that only WR in Kylin that knows the word "stun" is romane so he could easilly beat the **** out of it.

And please cut the RPK ****. Your own leader rpks more than i did factionless. Stop licking his **** and wake up cause the world is chaging..b:bye
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Where have I RPKed :] . Unless you know who we are allowed to PK, be quiet. b:thanks
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Where have I RPKed :] . Unless you know who we are allowed to PK, be quiet. b:thanks

Please forgive me dearb:embarrass
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'd say this result would be kind of expected after recruiting one half the server and allying with the other half. If you wanted good TWs KD would've stayed as it was and fought us instead of taking in everybody and their mothers. Well, I don't care either way. And for losing, I have no excuse a loss is a loss.

big problems....as leader you expected to lose? and you dont care....

We are a TW faction....when we saw ourselves struggling, we recruited people, and made decissions to help us in TW. why would we remain static if thats not working? doesnt make sense to me. Ill tell you what the real reason people come to KD is, and its not cause we beg them. Its because they have 2 options, KY or KD if they want to be involved in TW, and KY has people like MD, Tekk, and Dark_fate, all of which completely trash the guilds rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.