Is Kingdom an rpk faction?

Comments

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    saveless is a pretty cool guy mang.

I agree...I also heard he has a pretty big ****.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    saying bra means you are a wigger? **** u come from?

saveless is a pretty cool guy mang.

w/e dork.

From Urban Dictionary
    -bra
    "short hand form of the word "brother", Cape variation of the American "bro". Used most often by locals, gangsters and surfers."

Saveless might appear cool to pre-pubescent teens with no self esteem because he is a loud arrogant prick (which is something said pre-pub's aspire to.) But in reality hes fail, very fail. b:bye
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    w/e dork.

From Urban Dictionary
    -bra
    "short hand form of the word "brother", Cape variation of the American "bro". Used most often by locals, gangsters and surfers."

Saveless might appear cool to pre-pubescent teens with no self esteem because he is a loud arrogant prick (which is something said pre-pub's aspire to.) But in reality hes fail, very fail. b:bye

Haven't you heard? I've been busting caps in KY's asses since 1985...pretty sure that makes me a gangster, amirite? You really seem emotionally disturbed...I must of triggered a horrible event that has in your past right? It's ok, most **** teens seek therapy for this matter.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Saveless is og dawg.

Taarloor, how did you know I was a prepubescent teen aspiring to be just as baller as saveless? Did your conclusion come from years of experience being a keyboard warrior on several fairy-pixel-mardi gras mmos?
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Cool story bro.

Plz refrain from Broliferation.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OMG you two need to get a room.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    kd doesn't rpk, Wait ya they do they only get a salary deduction though, then they are threaten they will get kicked but they never get kickedb:shocked

Icon should have never gave RayVer the faction he is the most failed leader on the server follow your rules man or get rid of them!b:bye
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    OMG you two need to get a room.

See, now he doesn't know what to say. ;( poor kid...overloaded his brain cells.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    kd doesn't rpk, Wait ya they do they only get a salary deduction though, then they are threaten they will get kicked but they never get kickedb:shocked

Icon should have never gave RayVer the faction he is the most failed leader on the server follow your rules man or get rid of them!b:bye

ive never seen ray rpk so....he is following rules.

people are more obsessed with KD policies than a 13 year old girl at New Moon. off our sack please, we can govern ourselfs, thanks for offering to help tho.

BTW for Tekk's ranting about KD being wiped off the map in 29 weeks, 8 weeks ago.....shall we restart that timer and say 29 weeks from now? or would it be quicker to put kylin on the clock?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BoredQQ - Harshlands
    BoredQQ - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This thread needs moar Devoted and saveless
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh yeah, look who's talking. I dare you say something bad about Kylin. Go on, give it a try. I bet you can't do it. All you do is butthump Kylin on the foums, you are just like a cute little lapdog.

Now please, quote me and say something mean. I just love hearing what you guys come up with.

b:cute

something mean
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
    edited November 2009

people are more obsessed with KD policies than a 13 year old girl at New Moon. off our sack please, we can govern ourselfs, thanks for offering to help tho.

BTW for Tekk's ranting about KD being wiped off the map in 29 weeks, 8 weeks ago.....shall we restart that timer and say 29 weeks from now? or would it be quicker to put kylin on the clock?

I've never even seen RayVer even play this game.
    I don't care about kd's rules.
    Wtf 13 year old girl..., what are you some pedo?
    govern urself hmm interesting, you can definitely do that,
    "kd's faction chat:quick everyone get oracles and oracle to 99 so we can pwn kylin and the rest of the non factor guilds that attack us!"
    something like that man?

WTF..., since when was i talkin about tekk???
    IMO...,RayVer is a bad leader period"."
    Your a marshal in kd so you like kissing there butt.
    I am right I pwn all you ****'s who try talkin **** to me you know it!

go oracle to 101 know and pass HT the pro at oracl.... wait I mean killer_khan the pro at oracles!
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I've never even seen RayVer even play this game.
    I don't care about kd's rules.
    Wtf 13 year old girl..., what are you some pedo?
    govern urself hmm interesting, you can definitely do that,
    "kd's faction chat:quick everyone get oracles and oracle to 99 so we can pwn kylin and the rest of the non factor guilds that attack us!"
    something like that man?

WTF..., since when was i talkin about tekk???
    IMO...,RayVer is a bad leader period"."
    Your a marshal in kd so you like kissing there butt.
    I am right I pwn all you ****'s who try talkin **** to me you know it!

go oracle to 101 know and pass HT the pro at oracl.... wait I mean killer_khan the pro at oracles!

I'd be mad if I was you irl. I'd ask your mom to re-create yourself...'cause honestly, your intelligence doesn't amuse me. Makes me pity you.
    edited November 2009
    I'd be mad if I was you irl. I'd ask your mom to re-create yourself...'cause honestly, your intelligence doesn't amuse me. Makes me pity you.

i don't get mad i get glad, woohoo!
    you know what I would totally do that I feel old for a 16 year old but ur what 30?
    wrinkles must be starting to show?
    Thanks for showin pity on meb:thanks
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    you know what I would totally do that I feel old for a 16 year old but ur what 30?

19 actually. And perhaps my wrinkles on my balls are showing early, but it still doesn't cover the fact that my **** has been proven to be used as a couch for a seating of 4.
    edited November 2009
    19 actually. And perhaps my wrinkles on my balls are showing early, but it still doesn't cover the fact that my **** has been proven to be used as a couch for a seating of 4.

Really....., y u talkin about balls and penises?
    I feel uncomfortable now..
    I'm not ugh....**** dude.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Really....., y u talkin about balls and penises?
    I feel uncomfortable now..
    I'm not ugh....**** dude.

Just 'cause I talk about myself doesn't make me a homosexual. I just love myself...hell, I even get erections just thinking about myself.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009

aww, so cute, its like a little kid that thinks middle aged people are ancient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Just 'cause I talk about myself doesn't make me a homosexual. I just love myself...hell, I even get erections just thinking about myself.

Umm that's fine dude u do what u like, never said u were ****.
    So i guess guys do get off at lookin at themselves...idk really becaz I don't got a mirror in my room.
    aww, so cute, its like a little kid that thinks middle aged people are ancient.

lol y would i think that?
    I'll be middle aged in 14 years or so who knows!
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Umm that's fine dude u do what u like, never said u were ****.
    So i guess guys do get off at lookin at themselves...idk really becaz I don't got a mirror in my room.

lol y would i think that?
    I'll be middle aged in 14 years or so who knows!

what. the. ****?
    to all of you
    talking about penises, age, couch, mirror, wrinkles.
    seriously... wadafak?
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'd be saying this:
    "Dark_Fate, bra....get off my nuts. Tired of seeing you in my whispers trying to hug and lick my grapefruits"
    LOL i try ti lick your balls? who whispered me when i appeared west gate saying : "hey bro unban me from Kylin vent... i'm bored" - u only wanted to make conversation for me not to pk u and u stayed in tiger form all them time when u saw your 3k perdition on me right.. nab

Taboo u are like juggernaut... actually u are worst because he knows he cant pk and doesnt talk a lot when there are a lot of kd around.. i only see u pk in group to cover ur back.. and then u talk a lot when its 5 vs 3.. u r so proz.. and as I said and dustin guy say u only close your eyes on kd's behaviour because u are a marshal and the merges gives u power. But how do u treat your members? I have tons of examples. Rayden is one of the first member in kd.. a really good guy always helping people.. what u did to thank him? treat him like a piece of trash? what happened to Pinkerbell? Damn she is one of the sweetest person ever.. i barely knew her and she gave gears to my cleric and every people says she is sweet.. what happened? power is better than what Image forged when building KD? u Mr.Taboo only talk because u have merged with every kylin haters... original kd had no chance against us.. keep talking u make me LOL in the subway
    saveless u have so much self esteem but its good u know since no one else has for u u try to compensate that lack of interest... u keep talking abt your **** as if we care... when i see u on wc and on the forums i'm ashame to be black... u r one of type of black people than will always make people think tha blacks have no damn education and can only be gross to catch others attention. well u are only 19 and lack of maturity anyway so get a girl and instead using your hands everyday try to use it efficiently... or maybe u can only use it ffor 5 minutes.. i would be sad for ub:sad
    but really i do think u have some intelligence so please use it efficiently
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle

Hes prolly some long time member whos now being overlooked so rpk'ers who used to be KoS with KD can get their lvl 100 gears out of RayVer then quit to join an rpk faction, lol.

I'm sorry I had to laugh at this. The guild gives level 100s nothing besides chrono pages. A small group of friends and I farm all of our gear, shards, and refines for ourselves so please don't act like we're a bunch of lazy freeloaders. b:cute
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I'm sorry I had to laugh at this. The guild gives level 100s nothing besides chrono pages. A small group of friends and I farm all of our gear, shards, and refines for ourselves so please don't act like we're a bunch of lazy freeloaders. b:cute

<3 Malilizi likes pudding too b:cute
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i'm up 500 bucks ****!b:victoryb:thanks Like cramer would say, boOoOyAHHhH!
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    i'm up 500 bucks ****!b:victoryb:thanks Like cramer would say, boOoOyAHHhH!

>_> Nurfed was always more a cookies and milk kinda guy b:surrender
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't usually flame but...
    To answer your question no we are not rpk. West gate is an area many die not on purpose due to aoes from mini kos/ftk battles that form there.

If you believe you have been rpk'd and have screenshots for proof you can upload and submit them on our website www.pwkingdom.com

Also your forum char shows you at lvl 17, we couldn't kill you anyways.

Blade

Been RPKing long before the Kingdom/Kylin KOS. Saw him RPKing back when I was in Crimson and still even now. Common knowledge to KDs. You'd be more than just ignorant if you say you didn't know.

There was a reason I chose Kylin over KD and it wasn't due to who was stronger/richer/will end up WARLORD'n the map.

Integrity please.

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    blade rpks?? wtfack? bad blade!

anyways hi desiree i made a tw video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASV8utd3mjA
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Blade killed me 3 times when we were allies and i was forced not to attack back by XuLin to respect the alliance... so yes Blade is a pretty good example.. and he is an officer..i LOL'ed at LEA Kingdom Executor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    >_> Nurfed was always more a cookies and milk kinda guy b:surrender

lol a kd friend told me u applied to kd? this confirms the thread if he joins ^^..
    nothing more from me now. lets see how things go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.