Known Revolutionists of Lost City

13»

Comments

• Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lolifyoutakethisseriously.

dnt care abt the thread ... but i do care tht all i got to read when am bored @ wrk is sht abt a noob b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    dnt care abt the thread ... but i do care tht all i got to read when am bored @ wrk is sht abt a noob b:surrender

Honestly, what you quoted from me has nothing to do with a noob.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2009

3) The real GZ : A lotta ppl saw them as saviors @ first and they did their job of destroying RQ well.

Pretty sure we had like 3 lands at the end while GZ had none, so I don't see how they're the ones that destroyed RQ ijs..

I'm gonna go ahead and say pandora even though I never met the guy, a bunch of people would ride his nuts and say how his vision of what the server should be like was how it should be, and I think that is what motivated a lot of people to keep going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Pretty sure we had like 3 lands at the end while GZ had none, so I don't see how they're the ones that destroyed RQ ijs..

I'm gonna go ahead and say pandora even though I never met the guy, a bunch of people would ride his nuts and say how his vision of what the server should be like was how it should be, and I think that is what motivated a lot of people to keep going.

A lot about what you say about Pandora is true except the part where you say that is what motivated everyone. That is definitely false. He quit after realizing that everyone didn't care what happened to the map. I'd be lying if I said that's why he quit but that's most likely one of the reasons he just didn't care in the end.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    A lot about what you say about Pandora is true except the part where you say that is what motivated everyone. That is definitely false. He quit after realizing that everyone didn't care what happened to the map. I'd be lying if I said that's why he quit but that's most likely one of the reasons he just didn't care in the end.

Basically, his computer blew itself up, and took a while for him to get the money/time to fix it. By the time he came back to the game, most of RQ had changed a lot, and it was kinda Column's guild. It wasn't running the same way as it was when Pandora was in charge, and a lot of the people he liked in the guild had either left or quit the game.

With the way he runs guilds, the month long absence ruined it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Basically, his computer blew itself up, and took a while for him to get the money/time to fix it. By the time he came back to the game, most of RQ had changed a lot, and it was kinda Column's guild. It wasn't running the same way as it was when Pandora was in charge, and a lot of the people he liked in the guild had either left or quit the game.

With the way he runs guilds, the month long absence ruined it.

RQ was kind of boring when all the people that made RQ, RQ, left. I must admit there was some annoying people and some cool. Too bad they quit as early as we anticipated them to. :3
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    RQ was kind of boring when all the people that made RQ, RQ, left. I must admit there was some annoying people and some cool. Too bad they quit as early as we anticipated them to. :3

Just curious, from an outside perspective, who made RQ, RQ in your mind?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Just curious, from an outside perspective, who made RQ, RQ in your mind?

I'm not going to lie I learned some things from RQ that literally no guild currently could teach me. I knew how to pvp already but there were some tactics (Even if they seemed like ***** moves) that worked to my teams advantage in the end.

There is no past RQ that could teach me anything that could make me better at what I am. Not saying I wouldn't have learned this **** eventually but as a team CQ was kind of lacking in team work.

The RQ that I knew of was pretty confident in everything they knew would be in their favor. It's rare for a guild to realize when they are defeated, whether it be from being outnumbered or even numbers. They played the game not for 1 soul purpose but they played it as the game was designed. I admire that about them.

Also, they were a real challenge in the beginning of the server. I only wish we could have TW'd them before GZ did. = /
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009

The RQ that I knew of was pretty confident in everything they knew would be in their favor. It's rare for a guild to realize when they are defeated, whether it be from being outnumbered or even numbers. They played the game not for 1 soul purpose but they played it as the game was designed. I admire that about them.

One thing Pandora was good at was minimizing losses. If we lost a fight, it was lost, we left, didn't waste everyone's hieros. Even if we were winning, we saw 20 people tele in, we left because we had done our job at the moment and pulled 20 people off their mijis to come pvp. I guess it doesn't apply as much now since nobody grinds or zhens like that anymore, but it did make a difference early in the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    One thing Pandora was good at was minimizing losses. If we lost a fight, it was lost, we left, didn't waste everyone's hieros. Even if we were winning, we saw 20 people tele in, we left because we had done our job at the moment and pulled 20 people off their mijis to come pvp. I guess it doesn't apply as much now since nobody grinds or zhens like that anymore, but it did make a difference early in the server.

lmao, you guys pulled people off their mijis? Man, if CQ ever did that I don't know how that would work. Eh, cq was great carebear status.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    lmao, you guys pulled people off their mijis? Man, if CQ ever did that I don't know how that would work. Eh, cq was great carebear status.

Maybe not cq for that, but you gotta remember, we were kinda fighting everyone for a while there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:shocked
    me feel so...left out.
    (T.T)
    me has no idea half of what you guys talk of.
    xD
    boo~
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Maybe not cq for that, but you gotta remember, we were kinda fighting everyone for a while there

That sounds like fun right about now.....
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009

No...remember the carebears!!! Resist the evil ways >_>

It sucks you cant pull anyone from their miji's anymore all you can do is KS the oracle boss.

I miss Fish parties and BLT crashing people and then being called to the fish spot and fighting above them and diving in the water to get away from only veno with a nix lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    No...remember the carebears!!! Resist the evil ways >_>

It sucks you cant pull anyone from their miji's anymore all you can do is KS the oracle boss.

I miss Fish parties and BLT crashing people and then being called to the fish spot and fighting above them and diving in the water to get away from only veno with a nix lol

Nothing compares to the days I had being crashed at undines. So much fun from getting out of the water and calling so much people to have an all out battle. We'd win and we'd lose. That's what made it interesting with BLT.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009

To be honest back in them days, I never really saw RQ level, they were always pking >.>
    Nothing compares to the days I had being crashed at undines. So much fun from getting out of the water and calling so much people to have an all out battle. We'd win and we'd lose. That's what made it interesting with BLT.

Idk why but when reading your sig, i envisioned in like 3 years time you still rollin' round the forum with like 10 different guilds in their each one belonging to CQ. Idk why =S
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009

N'Sync b:laugh

Waiting for and defending crashes was what made grinding actually something I could put up with. That and as a veno you only really need to cast venom scarab and heal pet so I could watch tv/movies while I grinded no problem.

To be honest back in them days, I never really saw RQ level, they were always pking >.>

Thats when a lot of RQ quit, right around low 7x, because they couldn't do the grind after that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Thats when a lot of RQ quit, right around low 7x, because they couldn't do the grind after that.

Don't blame 'em, it's so hard grinding D:<
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    people grind?
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    people grind?

ya, grind oracles. ;3
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ya, grind oracles. ;3

you mean cs annipacks, buy oracles with token, go camp at oracle spot for 7days? b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    you mean cs annipacks, buy oracles with token, go camp at oracle spot for 7days? b:chuckle

Yeah, I probably won't like seeing the first tideborn..... If you know what I mean.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct