edited June 2010
    So did Crimson. No offense,just saying.
    b:surrender

No offense, tomorrow is gonna be a blood bath
    just sayin.
  • Bunny_Spank - Harshlands
    Bunny_Spank - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ok I honestly do not believe what I am about to type but here goes.... I have known Taarloor for a long time, Granted we are now enemies but that's whatever. I was there the day He started to play PWI. He worked his **** off evreyday learning his class and lvling hard.He used to talk about that he couldn't wait to begin to do TW's, and that someday a faction of his would own a piece of the map. He has accomplished that. Before anyone says that I have trashed Taar and Evoke..I freely admit that I have done both of those things. However, knowing Taar, from the day he started and watching him lvl, and learn,I know exactly what it means for him to have Evoke on the map. I'm sick of listening to people QQing about Evoke 3v1 and trash talking from SZ..Well first off it's not the entire Faction..it's some of the members in it. Secondly, what RPK faction doesn't have member that do the same thing? Lastly It's a PVP Server.. the only rules I know of are where you can and can't PVP..So if someone is trash talking from SZ get them when they are out..if they are ganking, get a squad and stand and fight..Don't wanna do either of these... Then **** and Uninstall. Taar again Gratz on your long hard fight to get land. Well Earned and deserved.b:pleasedb:victory

I am in Crimson and I agree with this whole post. There are a lot more good people in Evoke than bad, and there are bad elements in all factions. I was hoping for a fun TW this week and am sad that it has to be a stacked fight. Truthfully I don't normally attack Evoke members unless they attack a faction or squad mate even though they are FTK. I won't say it was always roses having them on safelist when I lead Takoda, but most things were handled easy enough.

So congrats Taar and Evoke on everything you have achieved and good luck this week.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    WTB more Evoke **** kissing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arclight - Harshlands
    Arclight - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So did Crimson. No offense,just saying.
    b:surrender

True, but at one point in this server's history Crimson was the strongest guild and has now rebuilt from nothing. Evoke has acomplished absolutley nothing and will lose there land before they get a chance to.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I think evoke might beat us tomorrow night. They're just stacked, dunno how were going to pull it off. They have so much history of sucsess
    True, but at one point in this server's history Crimson was the strongest guild and has now rebuilt from nothing. Evoke has acomplished absolutley nothing and will lose there land before they get a chance to.
    b:dirtyb:kissb:cute
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Me Kissing Evokes ****?!?!? Pahleeze..No way in hell...Just simply stating what I know as fact about Taarloor and how hard he's worked...Thanks for the b:chuckle Taboo...So glad I play on a private server now instead of harshlands..the QQing is really out of control from what I hear...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    yeah, you should have heard evoke after their newest addition of "how to lose 80 vs 30"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Taboo all I'm saying is what Faction is perfect?..What Faction doesn't have a few members who make the whole faction look bad? I'm glad I don't have to listen to ANY factions QQing about Losing in TW cuz only this many showed, or cuz they didn't have catas, or no barbs...or thier panties got twisted and they were uncomfotable so the couldn't skill. It's all Excuses and what faction hasn't at one time or another given excuses for losing a TW. It's actually nice to go to TW and not have to hear the excuses afterwards. It got old....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    yeah well....evoke doesnt have to hear anything afterwards if they shut their mouths during the war. talking trash in the middle of a war in which you are losing 80 vs 30 is an embarrasment, and for that they can deal with all the **** that may come their way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Fine Taboo if that's the case then so be it but Why does everyone else have to listen to it constantly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    The answer to that is quite simple....why is anything posted on the officials?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clubber_lang - Harshlands
    Clubber_lang - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    damm it no show. if only crim had known evoke would deal with pengwins in 15 min they could have waited for the fun tw.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    damm it no show. if only crim had known evoke would deal with pengwins in 15 min they could have waited for the fun tw.

we were debating to wait, but then we realised it would just be over in a single push. watse of time and money.