Are Wiz Expensive?

2»

Comments

• XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wizzards are expensive but woth itb:victory specially after lvl 80 (when u can 1 shot all classes).
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    clerics can use event mp pots during that aura. much cheaper than apothecary pots for now. and yes barbs QQ about repairs, clerics QQ about MP but wizards... they either DD nicely are get replaced by some half AFK archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Dinark - Lost City
    Dinark - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    clerics can use event mp pots during that aura. much cheaper than apothecary pots for now. and yes barbs QQ about repairs, clerics QQ about MP but wizards... they either DD nicely are get replaced by some half AFK archer.

+1 !

Its anoyying that ppl think archers are better DD's just cuz they hit a bit fas and crit more..
    Its the random high crits that make an archer !.. Wizards hav a good steady flow of damage b:angry
    Signiture Designed By meh ! b:cool b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
    Great! - Fa Kin Su Pah : Your Body Odor is Offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
    Thats Not Right - Sum Ting Wong : Stayin Out of Sight - Lei Ying Lo
    Are you Harbouring a Fugitive - Hu yu Hai Ding : Our Meeting Is Next Week - Wei Yu Kum Nao ?
    This is a Tow Away Zone - No Pah King : Did You Goto the Beach - Wei Yu So Tan
  • Atherous - Sanctuary
    Atherous - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    +1 !

Its anoyying that ppl think archers are better DD's just cuz they hit a bit fas and crit more..
    Its the random high crits that make an archer !.. Wizards hav a good steady flow of damage b:angry

U TELL EM M8! i have my wizard and nothing but my wizard! every other class will bow to the wizards! sure i blow through mp like a @!%$^ but u cant beat doin 20k dmg at lvl 66. DD+2 stuns+ pdef armor= death to allb:angry nuff saidb:laugh
    So what if we have bad HP, we're Chuck Norris in the damage department!!!!! b:pleased

If your going into an fb and the Barb screams "LEEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.b:shocked

Nef is all but a memory. Pwi may once again sleep peacefullyb:pleased
  • Sharea - Dreamweaver
    Sharea - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes Wizzy's are very expensive. Our skills cost not just coin but alot of spirit. We also grind slower. Which means we kill less so we get less money and spirit than other classes in the same amount of time. Quests take longer. We have to stop and heal every few mobs. You cant go AFK on a wizzy while killing. You have to think about what your killing and your skills. Some mobs are resistant to certain element skills. Then there's the Mag resist mobs and the increased health mobs. If your lazy and don't want to work for every level then roll a veno or a Barb. But if you want a challenge roll a wizzy. I have a veno as a alt that I run around and have fun on. I use her for farming and getting money. She kills so much faster that my wizzy and I get a cute pet to play with. I've played every class and I keep coming back to my wizzy.
    Yes they are expensive and you have to use your brain to play them but its worth it. Besides there skills are SWEET.
    Important things to remember:

1) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

2) If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

3) If your going into an fb and the BladeMaster screams "LEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes Wizzy's are very expensive. Our skills cost not just coin but alot of spirit. We also grind slower. Which means we kill less so we get less money and spirit than other classes in the same amount of time. Quests take longer. We have to stop and heal every few mobs. You cant go AFK on a wizzy while killing. You have to think about what your killing and your skills. Some mobs are resistant to certain element skills. Then there's the Mag resist mobs and the increased health mobs. If your lazy and don't want to work for every level then roll a veno or a Barb. But if you want a challenge roll a wizzy. I have a veno as a alt that I run around and have fun on. I use her for farming and getting money. She kills so much faster that my wizzy and I get a cute pet to play with. I've played every class and I keep coming back to my wizzy.
    Yes they are expensive and you have to use your brain to play them but its worth it. Besides there skills are SWEET.

I kill fish faster than any other class of my level... If you choose the right mob we are one of the fastest grinders of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't use undine strike and I never run out of MP. Hell if you're just DDing a boss I don't see why there is a need for undine.

We use MP faster than any other class, but clerics can't triple spark while blue balling, and then we also have 2.5mp/s higher regen than a cleric(granted you are using glacial embrace). You should also have much more int and therefore an even higher regen.

I grinded no HP/MP charms and never died once. Well, except for being crashed constantly so I had to put on a HP charm sometimes.

Just for the record, archers are much better DDs in HH or any orange named mob. Wizards are better at DDing mobs that are our own level, like in an FB.
  • Dinark - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Archers are better DD's for higher lvl mobs becuz of 1 skill only.. Sharpen Tooth Arrow.. Lowers targets Max Hp nd that alot for any lvl mob..

but when wizzies killin mobs their own lvl we can hit some sick numbers ! =D

Tbh i love the damage and all that of the wiz but im gettin bored of constantly having to
    be payin FULL attention even when doin simplest of things..
    hav to check wat element the mob is and use the right skills against it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
    Are you Harbouring a Fugitive - Hu yu Hai Ding : Our Meeting Is Next Week - Wei Yu Kum Nao ?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I kill fish faster than any other class of my level... If you choose the right mob we are one of the fastest grinders of the game.
    Archers are better DD's for higher lvl mobs becuz of 1 skill only.. Sharpen Tooth Arrow.. Lowers targets Max Hp nd that alot for any lvl mob..

but when wizzies killin mobs their own lvl we can hit some sick numbers ! =D

Tbh i love the damage and all that of the wiz but im gettin bored of constantly having to
    be payin FULL attention even when doin simplest of things..
    hav to check wat element the mob is and use the right skills against it..

ya we just need to choose the right target and enough of them!
    lols me has yet to see an even level archer that can match me DD output in a FB/BH run against mobs (not bosses) with a pro barb. (we has 3 spammable AOE spells, 3 aoe ulties and one channeling aoe move)
    !!!
    all we need is the barb to get 2 or more mobs and pow our damage is greater.
    archers only get that...metal close range thingy and barrage? (2 moves? which aren't really spammable.)
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dinark - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    archers only get that...metal close range thingy and barrage? (2 moves? which aren't really spammable.)
    b:chuckle

Wingspan and another like wingspan just not a knockback both do physical damage and hav no damage decrease due to mobs bein close..

The skill they hav that is like wingspan which i cant remmeber name of is very close to bein spammable but it is learnt at a very low lvl there for its damage output is not great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :