Price of the legendary pet are crazy

Options
13»

Comments

• Arabic - Lost City
    Arabic - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Gold is will go up and down, so the best advice was already given. Grind, and merchandise, than save your money for the right time. If you play the game without paying a dime, you have to accept that you will be working harder in-game, that is only fair.
    Also, it does not cost 140mil, unless someone is totaly clueless. Even with gold at 500k, it would "only" be 90mil. Still a chunk of change, but not as much as the 140mil people talking about.

lol go chek the price of the sof / nix. They are 14 k each and 14 x 1000 = 14 mil.
    I agree with the fact that a player who doesn'T pay cash will have to work harder ... but harder doesn't mean 10x time of a player who pays
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol go chek the price of the sof / nix. They are 14 k each and 14 x 1000 = 14 mil.
    I agree with the fact that a player who doesn'T pay cash will have to work harder ... but harder doesn't mean 10x time of a player who pays

Why would you buy feathers/sof at that price? If they are that overpriced, it is cheaper to buy gold, buy packs and open them.

That is the part about being clueless... if people cannot figure out that 14k per feather is way above gold price, than they deserve to be ripped off.
    You could buy a pack for 50 silver, which is 250k.
    Each pack averages 26 feathers/sofs. So, 250,000/26 = 9615 coins per feather/sop.

People making the wrong financial decisions is what is causing the problem you are discribing, not the price of gold.

Remember, this is one of the few games that allow people to buy gold in-game, and one of the few that lets people sell ALL CS items in-game as well. As a shopper, people need to pay a little attention to the market, since there are 2 ways to obtain any CS item. Buy the item directly from another player or buy gold, than the item from CS.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Yurikko - Lost City
    Yurikko - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    1mil a day which mean that I will need 140 days to get it ...
    I am not even saying that the others pet are bad and I am not complaining about anything ... Herc was 20 mil like 6 month ago. Now it is 140 mil .... Why would I have to grind more than the ppl that could get it for 20 mil ? is it my fault if I discovered perfect world only 2 month ago ? no it is not
    The price must stay always the same except if there is a MAJOR update or new classes in the game

As it has already been stated the price has not changed, the amount to obtain a herc is still approx. 180-200 gold. It's just that due to such items as the Anniversary packs have caused the economy to increase the amount of coin -> gold, yes it sucks, but that's the way the game works. Besides you don't have to grind all the money, find molds to sell, catshop decent drops/materials and you'll get the money you need.
  • Arabic - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    As it has already been stated the price has not changed, the amount to obtain a herc is still approx. 180-200 gold. It's just that due to such items as the Anniversary packs have caused the economy to increase the amount of coin -> gold, yes it sucks, but that's the way the game works. Besides you don't have to grind all the money, find molds to sell, catshop decent drops/materials and you'll get the money you need.

Well this is another reason to remove those anni pack ... 90 % of the members dont agree with it and the gm is still quiet about it ....
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The only impact removing packs would have on you long term is you would have a considerably harder time obtaining your sage/demon skills, and a very difficult time getting yourself the top gear. Wanting them removed at this point just hurts yourself. Those that were going to spend a ton on them already have. It's the ones who spend little or nothing that obtain them now.
  • Arabic - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The only impact removing packs would have on you long term is you would have a considerably harder time obtaining your sage/demon skills, and a very difficult time getting yourself the top gear. Wanting them removed at this point just hurts yourself. Those that were going to spend a ton on them already have. It's the ones who spend little or nothing that obtain them now.

yea it might be easier but 90 % of the pwi players dont agree with them. My proof ? the post about anni pack .
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yea it might be easier but 90 % of the pwi players dont agree with them. My proof ? the post about anni pack .

That is the wrong proof.

What that poll shows, and keep in mind, it really only shows one thing:

What those numbers of players that came to the forum AND voted on the biased poll, think about.

Additionaly, the poll is invalid, since, if you notice, there is no option to vote to keep the packs forever. Hard to show people want to keep the packs when there is no option to vote for that, right?

The poll, however, does not say anything about the remaining 99% of the players that did not vote on the poll.

As you know 97% of all statistics are either made up, or missrepresented.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Arabic - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    That is the wrong proof.

What that poll shows, and keep in mind, it really only shows one thing:

What those numbers of players that came to the forum AND voted on the biased poll, think about.

Additionaly, the poll is invalid, since, if you notice, there is no option to vote to keep the packs forever. Hard to show people want to keep the packs when there is no option to vote for that, right?

The poll, however, does not say anything about the remaining 99% of the players that did not vote on the poll.

As you know 97% of all statistics are either made up, or missrepresented.

yea it is normal for the lvl 80 + to agree with them but everyone here know that LOTS of ppl dont agree with those anni packs
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yea it is normal for the lvl 80 + to agree with them but everyone here know that LOTS of ppl dont agree with those anni packs

It is actualy the other way around. High levels get upset because now they have to compete, and once they got their gear, they want those packs out of there, so they stay the best.

The packs benefit the low/mid level player the most, since it makes lots of the items they need dirt cheap.

Wait until shards go back to regular prices... than you will see lots of screaming... 280k + for a beautiful, 1.3mil for a flawless....
    Even food (hp/mp rengen pots) is dirt cheap as well, and much more effective than a charm (even with gold charms at 300k even food would still be more cost effective). Socket stones are very cheap as well, rep items.. dirt cheap. Teles, cheap. Skill book? Affordable, not long ago most of the harder to get ones were selling for 40mil+
  • Arabic - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wait until shards go back to regular prices... than you will see lots of screaming... 280k + for a beautiful, 1.3mil for a flawless....
    Even food (hp/mp rengen pots) is dirt cheap as well, and much more effective than a charm (even with gold charms at 300k even food would still be more cost effective). Socket stones are very cheap as well, rep items.. dirt cheap. Teles, cheap. Skill book? Affordable, not long ago most of the harder to get ones were selling for 40mil+

Lol no one is still sure if the packs will be gone or not
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The problem with the poll is that "anniversary packs" mashes a bunch of different things into one. You have the high end equipment, 5 mil best luck tokens, and lots of cheap stuff from regular luck tokens.

I don't have a problem with the first and the last. But IMHO the trade letting you convert 2 best luck tokens into 10 mil is destroying the economy. So I voted against the packs for that reason. Remove that trade, and I'd agree that the packs are actually good for the players. So good that people are willing to bid the price of gold up from 300k to 475k to get them.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The problem with the poll is that "anniversary packs" mashes a bunch of different things into one. You have the high end equipment, 5 mil best luck tokens, and lots of cheap stuff from regular luck tokens.

I don't have a problem with the first and the last. But IMHO the trade letting you convert 2 best luck tokens into 10 mil is destroying the economy. So I voted against the packs for that reason. Remove that trade, and I'd agree that the packs are actually good for the players. So good that people are willing to bid the price of gold up from 300k to 475k to get them.

I agree on the best luck tokens, the trading only 2 for 10mil really messed things up. The other best luck token trades were actualy not bad.