best/fave clerics in PVE

Options
13»

Comments

• Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    MiniFreak- you will find that that 70 stuff you have at lvl68 is not that big of a deal when you get to your higher 70s to 80s and you are still farming to get your lvl80 gears. It gets to be a much longer process the higher you are. There are a few lvl86+ that have all their 90s waiting for them...but only because they got lucky to be with the right people who didn't need that said mat anymore. I wouldn't boost too much about lvl70 legendary too much, that was the easy part.

Not slamming you...just saying it gets much longer later and that is why you see some in their 80s-90s with not all their gear yet.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    im gonna vote for myself, and then say Zevika
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • _Niah_ - Heavens Tear
    _Niah_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    D:
  • _Niah_ - Heavens Tear
    _Niah_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

I almost fell outa my chair laughing; Niah was a dude just two months ago b:laugh b:shutup

Umm Im Still A Guy....Why Would I Change My Sex, Get Back In Your Chair and Quit Laughing Nub b:laughb:pleased
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Umm Im Still A Guy....Why Would I Change My Sex, Get Back In Your Chair and Quit Laughing Nub b:laughb:pleased

Don't lie, you're both, they checked under the hood...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Edud - Heavens Tear
    Edud - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Future PWI legend.........keep it up!

Whaleshot FTW!!
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I vote for my main, MrChrist b:victory
    I soloed the elder tortoise at 40
    40 meaning 23, but w/e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • MiniFreak - Heavens Tear
    MiniFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:shocked You mean...THE gold TT70 necklace at lvl 68 ???? *bows* b:chuckle

Spank you, spank you! Read the update. b:chuckle
    MiniFreak- you will find that that 70 stuff you have at lvl68 is not that big of a deal when you get to your higher 70s to 80s and you are still farming to get your lvl80 gears. It gets to be a much longer process the higher you are. There are a few lvl86+ that have all their 90s waiting for them...but only because they got lucky to be with the right people who didn't need that said mat anymore. I wouldn't boost too much about lvl70 legendary too much, that was the easy part.

Not slamming you...just saying it gets much longer later and that is why you see some in their 80s-90s with not all their gear yet.

b:bye

I know it does and I'm SO dreading it. Luckily I have nice friends who help every once in awhile. I was told by the cleric who kept me alive (that I mentioned in my update) that a 3-3 takes FIVE freaking hours! Is this true?! Zerogummi told me the end of 3-3 is just awesome looking. I can't wait to see it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
    Main: MiniDusk (veno) - Married to the man I love. b:heart b:kiss
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Stoli
    MichoRizzo
    Sky_Man
    Yukibi
    Athirat
    Corrado

These are awsome clerics, and when it comes down to it, I know they have my back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • MournDusk - Heavens Tear
    MournDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have an idea, commit sepaku at the desk of your computer. If you cant comprehend what I am saying then you should research history of the samurai. Ettiquette calls I now say something here. Mini is above your level and something your debased intellect can only hope to aspire to. You forget that nerds rule our world, one name, Bill Gates. Or are you so lost in whatever place your mind is trapped you forget that without that "nerd" you wouldnt be on here spewing garble?

If there is a call for best BM, my vote goes to Mini. For her show of loyalty and gameplay. Now if you would be so kind and pull your head out of that dark hole and realize how bad your business smells and quit tellin us all whats wrong with any of us I would recommend you do the same. If you have enough time to play the game that much you should also develop hobbies outside the game. A person shouldnt build their personal character around the ability to level characters that fast. I think that speaks for itself.

Its people like you that make me wanna donate to the special olympics, now run along and dont play in the street.
  • Stelacria - Heavens Tear
    Stelacria - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I've only grouped with Blessing once or twice my whole PWI run, and she was quite skilled. I used to like Widow and Adam back when they were still playing too.

As for best/fave cleric in HT that is still playing... I'd have to go with Lypi, Rophe, and Yunahh. They could keep my psycho fox butt alive back when we used to run stuff together, and that's quite an accomplishmentb:shocked.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    hmmm favourite cleric...i would have say Aya__ director of my awesome faction
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    OMG... tysm Surreal, im so touched...
    i browse this thread from time to time, looking for ppl i know, saw you as last post and was curious... ty b:cute
    as for both very good and very nice clerics: my mentors now are JamberBritts and BlueJazz, they have patience to explain things to me b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Nearly 68+ hrs each double drop weekend farming 2-3, 3-2 & 3-3 only for the faction to gear everyone out in TT90's, TT99's and GX's and absolutely no money runs with me and a quite a few others farming well over 100+ instances.
    ★☆BEST CLERIC EVAR☆★
    Marin - Leader of Enrage
    ★☆BEST CLERIC EVAR☆★
    Some mostly non-cleric honorable mentions that did the same to help.

Tomiko
    Aviax
    Zerogummi
    UntamedFurey
    rcrmichael_
    HailStrom
    Doghunter
    laWlbLUe
    Livedeath
    Smellfish
    Vlarkin
    ZheXia

These were only the people I farmed with in my squads, I apologize if I missed anyone.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    what exactly does that have to do with this thread sgt?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Best Cleric, Marin. Lern 2 reed.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onsakamaru - Heavens Tear
    Onsakamaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    id have to go with LoneDragon, hes da best cleric ull ever see, either him or eyda b:chuckle
  • MiniFreak - Heavens Tear
    MiniFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ★☆BEST CLERIC EVAR☆★
    Marin - Leader of Enrage
    ★☆BEST CLERIC EVAR☆★

wait... did you mean that? ^^^ b:chuckle I saw that the first time cause it's in bold orange and red! How can someone NOT see it?! b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
    Main: MiniDusk (veno) - Married to the man I love. b:heart b:kiss
  • Stelacria - Heavens Tear
    Stelacria - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I really hope you're being sarcastic Sticky...b:shocked
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ima go out on a limb and say Sumara. Most peoplez dont know her but shes the best pve ONLY cleric I know. :)
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thanks Sgt.

My favorite cleric is fimmelpotze. Done many rebirths, pks, tts and fbs with him. Really smart guy and very skilled player.
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hats off to xWarGodx been squading with him since my FB29 :) (damn RL made him miss my FB89 grrrrr)

my regular cleric from daily squading (just about everyday) Phawnie...even though I get "yelled" at everytime me and the BM play aggro ping pong...

Fliiick is fab too...haven't squaded in ages though...sigh...

Not to mention the rest of the awesome clerics I know from my current and former faction :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hats off to xWarGodx been squading with him since my FB29 :) (damn RL made him miss my FB89 grrrrr)

my regular cleric from daily squading (just about everyday) Phawnie...even though I get "yelled" at everytime me and the BM play aggro ping pong...

Fliiick is fab too...haven't squaded in ages though...sigh...

Not to mention the rest of the awesome clerics I know from my current and former faction :)

Aww thanks Sea b:cute

Only one mention though, I'm happy and hurt at the same time lol
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Raidan - Heavens Tear
    Raidan - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    woops 10 char