best/fave clerics in PVE

Options

Comments

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    First of all, whether you guys end up hating me for speaking my mind or not, Blessing is gone for a good reason - she used a ****/cheat to get good stuff from the annipacks and GOT CAUGHT! If she really was the best, she wouldn't have had to resort to using a ****/cheat to get ahead in the game. And, if she lvled that damn fast by 'power leveling', I'm almost willing to bet that she used a program for that too. Sorry but she only disgusts me. Normal people who actually play the game honestly, are a hell of a lot better than her. Finding out she did that and that's why she's no longer on didn't just shock me, it more than disappointed me, cause it put her in the same category as all the other low-lifes who do nothing but cheat. *braces herself for the onslaught of hate mail*.

Wow... just wow....

As Sticky said, Blessing quit months before Anni packs came out, so why are you so full of fail? Like you know Blessing or something. Blessing was a damn good cleric, and I learnt loads from her with her time in Tao. **** her way to get good stuff from Anni packs indeed! This is the first post today thats made me actually physically laugh out loud.

I pity you. Jealousy isn't very pretty.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm actually going to go with the majority of this post and say Blessing, I used to consider myself to be excellent, because I could play outside of my level range, until I played with her, yes she'd macro sometimes (because she was competantly playing 2 pcs at once), but even when macroing and giving some attention to the second pc, she'd be able to both heal and genie interrupt belial manually at almost 100% accuracy. </run-on sentence> Not only was she an excellent PvE cleric, but she was also hardcore pvp, in the one Rad vs Evo fight during my time in Evolution, she got 9 out of 10 kills on me and was the only one who got a kill on me during that war solo. Did she ****? No, she didn't need to, I watched her play and it was too irregular of movements to be a bot, botters are obvious if you know what to watch for.

So, yes, Blessing, by and large, BEST cleric PvE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    just a quick question of topic, but want did happen to blessing? I left for like 4 months, came bak and there was no more Blessing =/
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    She moved to China for med school (Chinese IPs are blocked on this server). She logged on to her acct when she came back for a visit, and whoever had access took over 100m of coin and her lv100 skill book (she didn't have her 100 culti done), so she quit completely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    To say Blessing was a **** is to say you never really knew her. She moved to China you fail. Most that KNEW her knew she was moving long before she left Rad for Tao. Also she completed her goals here in PWI and has moved onto 'the game that cannot be spoken'. Don't trash someone you don't even know just to flame. I watched her grind and level, I was in zhen parties with her and not once did I think she was hacking because she talked alot in chat. She would teach others about their skills and how to play...don't sound like someone who just cheated to level to me. Did countless TT runs with her as well, so didn't **** her gears. And yes she left before the anni packs fail noob.

Miss you Blessingb:cuteb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    To say Blessing was a **** is to say you never really knew her. She moved to China you fail. Most that KNEW her knew she was moving long before she left Rad for Tao. Also she completed her goals here in PWI and has moved onto 'the game that cannot be spoken'. Don't trash someone you don't even know just to flame. I watched her grind and level, I was in zhen parties with her and not once did I think she was hacking because she talked alot in chat. She would teach others about their skills and how to play...don't sound like someone who just cheated to level to me. Did countless TT runs with her as well, so didn't **** her gears. And yes she left before the anni packs fail noob.

Miss you Blessingb:cuteb:bye

wow, someone's butt-hurt. i just asked what happened.

i said nothing about wat u just posted and u call me fail?

i can see KymKat w/ a W.W.B.D.(What Would Blessing Do) bracelet on. b:chuckle
  • Heihachii - Heavens Tear
    Heihachii - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

lol, i think she was referring to MiniFreak's post.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    +whichever number for Blessing... her skills as cleric made her beyond reasonable dispute over who has been the best cleric, imo.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

First of all, whether you guys end up hating me for speaking my mind or not, Blessing is gone for a good reason - she used a ****/cheat to get good stuff from the annipacks and GOT CAUGHT! If she really was the best, she wouldn't have had to resort to using a ****/cheat to get ahead in the game. And, if she lvled that damn fast by 'power leveling', I'm almost willing to bet that she used a program for that too. Sorry but she only disgusts me. Normal people who actually play the game honestly, are a hell of a lot better than her. Finding out she did that and that's why she's no longer on didn't just shock me, it more than disappointed me, cause it put her in the same category as all the other low-lifes who do nothing but cheat. *braces herself for the onslaught of hate mail*.

Here is something I don't get. People of blessing's level doesn't really come in to contact at all with people of your level. And yet you people talk like you actually know whats going on.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Im givin this one to niki_june! My all time favorite cleric and the best leader ever. Psychward is the sweetest faction ive been in of any game. I cant comment on blessing unfortunately i never knew her, btw I call this one particular player minifail for a reason - they like to call names and talk smack in the middle of whetstone but will never ever duel. Some people will say anything and talk outta their hineys just to be negative, I just dont get it. (forgive the poor grammer and sentence structure, im outta coffee =/)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you realize blessing quit months before anni packs came out right? she doesnt have a single piece of anni gear.... so fail... so fail...

Umm this hurts to say but... +1 SG.

There are ton of good clerics on the server and now that blessing doesn't play anymore, yes being a great cleric there is much competition to be had now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

You just became fail with your post here. Lmao. read a little it might help improve your fame to flame.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    who is blessing? b:chuckle
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Even with neo's amnesia of his ex-wife I would agree with the majority of the posts here that she was a very skilled cleric. First time she healed me tanking Belail I almost jizzed in my pants it felt so good. b:laugh MiniFreak's comments were grossly inaccurate. Blessing bothered me all day to do everything with her when her at the time current husband neo was offline. She was extremely busy and active right up to the end when she had to leave. Hardcore gamer to say the least. Also to repeat what Kymkat said she was definitely not referring to you Black_Ice. May seem from the outside that she was a lazy autoer but when your the highest Barbarian she knows that online you tend to realize right away that shes really there. b:shocked

Also in terms of clerics that I think are the best I am not going to list because I have had the great experience with being healed by most Lv: 95+ clerics on our server. And I would have to say the majority are exceptional at what they do and choose the correct class to play 60%+. No more name dropping other than agreeing that Blessing was good at her job.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Even with neo's amnesia of his ex-wife I would agree with the majority of the posts here that she was a very skilled cleric. First time she healed me tanking Belail I almost jizzed in my pants it felt so good. b:laugh MiniFreak's comments were grossly inaccurate. Blessing bothered me all day to do everything with her when her at the time current husband neo was offline. She was extremely busy and active right up to the end when she had to leave. Hardcore gamer to say the least. Also to repeat what Kymkat said she was definitely not referring to you Black_Ice. May seem from the outside that she was a lazy autoer but when your the highest Barbarian she knows that online you tend to realize right away that shes really there. b:shocked

Also in terms of clerics that I think are the best I am not going to list because I have had the great experience with being healed by most Lv: 95+ clerics on our server. And I would have to say the majority are exceptional at what they do and choose the correct class to play 60%+. No more name dropping other than agreeing that Blessing was good at her job.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

Five words.

Cat breath, have a mint...

P.S. GET IN DA CHOPPA!!
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniFreak - Heavens Tear
    MiniFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Im givin this one to niki_june! My all time favorite cleric and the best leader ever. Psychward is the sweetest faction ive been in of any game. I cant comment on blessing unfortunately i never knew her, btw I call this one particular player minifail for a reason - they like to call names and talk smack in the middle of whetstone but will never ever duel. Some people will say anything and talk outta their hineys just to be negative, I just dont get it. (forgive the poor grammer and sentence structure, im outta coffee =/)

LOL Yep I sure don't duel, esp. when I say you're not worth my time. I'll duel when I want, and WHO I want, regardless of whether or not I'll lose. Just ask BEASTisBOSS, Zerogummi, UntamedFurey, and ShadowDemon - I duel them when I know they'll kick my ****. But I'm not spending my coins to repair my stuff from dueling someone whom 1), I don't like, and 2) just cost me coinage for repairs during a wraith war cause they had to be an ****. You got enough outta me for repairs - don't think I'ma allow you more of my time in repair costs by deciding to duel you. I RARELY duel btw, like I said when you were trying to get me to. I focus more on lvling my character to 85 and I could care less if someone I don't consider worthy of dueling me gets all bent out of shape cause I refuse. Go QQ about me not dueling you somewhere else cause personally, I'm tired of hearing/reading it. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
    Main: MiniDusk (veno) - Married to the man I love. b:heart b:kiss
  • Rikuza - Heavens Tear
    Rikuza - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    My vote has been devoured by the infamous cookie monster.

I shall get back to you later with that.

Edit: I got it back. Ill go with Rawthorne 1st Crazydan 2nd And let everyone else fight over 3 4 5 and so so spots. The master of chaos,randomness and destruction(tm) has spoken. Tada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nihillae - Heavens Tear
    Nihillae - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

RAWR! I'm a tiger

Well said and so diplomatic, Wall ^^

(seekritly scribbles name off the "To Die On 'accident' List")

b:laugh

-nihi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You know what... MiniFreak...
    For being sooo active in WC and talking all this stuff I believe im on my third toon now since i first heard of you and my first 2 toons has surpassed your lvl by 15 lvls or so and well on my way of passing you with my newest toon. Why don't you do some quest and get to know some people and WTF is going on with the server instead of being a socially rejected high school nerd with bottle cap glasses and the ability to blend into a wall as if you never existed, who tries their very very hardest to sound like someone important in game because real life will never be this interesting for you. Or you can do a quicker alternative and swallow a knife...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shilizious - Heavens Tear
    Shilizious - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    well i haven't played for a couple of months, but i know the first few fb's i've done (from my fb19 on) was with rad, later i did alot of higher fb's with them and the one that i did alot with was xWarGodx (i think it was spelled like that), he was always able to save our asses and also in TT he did a good job (although i didn't do alot of TT's with him)

now i still have to say blessing cuz she was awesome in the few TW's i did against rad (when i was in Caesar) and i heard alot of the high ppl in the guild saying that she's hella good to do belial with b:laugh
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    For being sooo active in WC and talking all this stuff I believe im on my third toon now since i first heard of you and my first 2 toons has surpassed your lvl by 15 lvls or so and well on my way of passing you with my newest toon. Why don't you do some quest and get to know some people and WTF is going on with the server instead of being a socially rejected high school nerd with bottle cap glasses and the ability to blend into a wall as if you never existed, who tries their very very hardest to sound like someone important in game because real life will never be this interesting for you. Or you can do a quicker alternative and swallow a knife...

Classic noob arguing point #42
    "I'm higher level than you!"
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options

ok 1.) Seeing as how I'm the highest lvl in my faction, I help out a lot in it, so I don't have the time to ignore everyone and lvl to my little heart's content. People get bored with the game eventually as I did, hence not doing anything for about two weeks. Wait... Did I miss the memo that said lvling and having the most toons was a race?! b:shocked
    2.) There's this thing... called real life... and it gets in the way sometimes of online games. My kids come first before this game and I've been busy with them the past two months with school starting and all that stuff. You should try and find out what real life is instead of lvling three characters in a game and living online. b:mischievous
    3.) I was only a nerd in high school until my Junior year, when I moved in with my mom and wasn't sheltered by my dad anymore. Oh, and I was one of the popular ones too - before AND after nerdiness. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    4.) I squaded with Blessing once or twice and yeah, she was good. Unfortunately, I got my info about her using the **** for the anni packs from someone I thought I could trust with info, who's been playing the game way longer than I have. SO, I apologize to everyone (even your hermit game-playing self) about saying that. When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong. So... If you have a broad enough vocabulary, try using more descriptive words (other than noob, fail, and other blase, over-used gaming words) to insult me; I like originality. b:mischievous
    5.) Instead of concentrating on the race to have the most toons or what lvl people are, try killing lvl 100 wraiths being only lvl 61 w/o dying, c'ept for when that low life Curse_ dragged the harpy wraith to the war three times. -.- So, until you have something like THAT to brag about, I still have bragging rights on that, since I'm just a bm n stuff.
    6.) Finally, I can't swallow a knife cause I have a small mouth. But if I could, it'd be a neat trick! b:pleased
    11/16/2009 - ahem... Am I still a "noob" if I already have my lvl 70 TT gold (legendary) necklace, being only lvl 68 (got the mats for it at lvl 67) and a lot of other people in their 80's-90's don't have any legendary stuff yet? b:chuckle
    11/21/2009 - Yet again... Solo'd Viriddis (unwillingly) at lvl 68 oh and TANKED bh 51 with only a fail lvl 65 bm (who I constantly kept stealing aggro from), a lvl 63 cleric constantly healing him, and MournDusk *my fav!*, who was only lvl 64 and healing me. He did a DAMN GOOD JOB btw, even when Fushma decided to sneak attack me. b:chuckle Oh yeah, and I helped tank a TT 1-2 since everyone but one of the clerics were all fail toons to the MAX! All died but me at the second to last boss! What a rush! And ty Ama for keeping me alive; you rock!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Momento - Heavens Tear
    Momento - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Best cleric was AnTiAnTi, this guy was doing world bosses and 3-3 at level 50and he was better geared than most 90s. How pro is that?
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Best cleric was AnTiAnTi, this guy was doing world bosses and 3-3 at level 50and he was better geared than most 90s. How pro is that?

man.

Who the hell is AnTianTi?
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If you made a poll who was the best cleric back then, Blessing wins 100%!!
    If you make a poll and ask who is the best now, its impossible to tell. So many excellent clerics now days ^_~!

*coughs i take the award for the cleric who has suicide on almost every boss b:cute*
    b:dirty
  • Shindral - Heavens Tear
    Shindral - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    even though i didn't get to meet blessing ... at one point in time i wanted to have a reputation like she did. however, _Niah_ has been a mentor of sorts for me she's the one who taught me how to AOE grind on poison mobs and how to duel and eventually PK. to me she's the best .... she is almost like a big sister to me lol although im older than her IRLb:chuckle
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:victory oh best cleric? hmmmm me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    even though i didn't get to meet blessing ... at one point in time i wanted to have a reputation like she did. however, _Niah_ has been a mentor of sorts for me she's the one who taught me how to AOE grind on poison mobs and how to duel and eventually PK. to me she's the best .... she is almost like a big sister to me lol although im older than her IRLb:chuckle

I almost fell outa my chair laughing; Niah was a dude just two months ago b:laugh b:shutup
  • Veluciel - Heavens Tear
    Veluciel - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    4.) Am I still a "noob" if I already have my lvl 70 TT gold (legendary) necklace, being only lvl 68 (got the mats for it at lvl 67) and a lot of other people in their 80's-90's don't have any legendary stuff yet? b:chuckle
    b:shocked You mean...THE gold TT70 necklace at lvl 68 ???? *bows* b:chuckle