edited November 2009
    Nuuuuuuu!b:cry
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    um....... x-fire winners >.>

and i hope its not low lvl gear in the boxes QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Narukanikahn - Harshlands
    Narukanikahn - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    They are bringing back anniversary packs due to all the popular demand.

whats your source?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soul_Thunder - Sanctuary
    Soul_Thunder - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    please not anni pack again

and

bring me the fish!!!...i mean

TIDEBORN!!!
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Introducing teh new Turkey Packs!
    nevermind that their in game name is still anniversary pack~! We just haven't gotten around to changing it yet! b:victory

lols jk jk.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    will This Finally Be The Release Of The Rising Tide Expansion?

Wtf I Didn't Know You Had A 9x Veno!!!
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Probably not

but but but ...what if i say plz ?
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    guess this will be the halloween boxes update HOPEFULLY something good comes from them or I will regret not selling them before we knew what we can obtain from them...(hopefully not junk again...) now I spent over 20m on this event, not complaining anymore, making money is pretty easy now.

But please @_@ no more junk items from the boxes, they're pretty rare to get more junk out of them

PS: Had to give away for free my 11 stacks of 100 treats using space like crazy, since no one wants them now, npcing them would lead to gaining 0 coins, so yeah, I rather donate them to people who might use them.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    No more candy!!!
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you mean, filthy, and that he sneaked it past the filter, and mods not paying attention to names and sigs...207.gif
    Your name... it's... interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • trufflelove
    trufflelove Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Can we ever expect the release of Villa's or personal territories, whatever you want to call it?
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    @truffle..

Prob not.. Those were originally for the P2P version of PW and chances are they will stay out of the F2P/P2W servers
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:angry It would be nice if you guys and gals would pick either Monday or Tuesday for maintenance and stick with it. This nonsense of changing days is really getting boring and makes it difficult to plan TT's, FB's and BH's. However, hopefully this maintenance will include fixing the Jolly Jones Quest that has been glitched for over a week.
  • OhnO - Dreamweaver
    OhnO - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Since this is going to be the maintenance for the week, we will not have one tomorrow.
    i hope it's for the week this time cuz ur maintences seems to only gets tighter and tighter, lost count on maintances this weak allready. (oops meant past 7days, it's start of a new weak)
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Thanks GM's and spoons for relaying the player's wishes for everyone to be let known in-game of maintenance, and also doing it on a day that does not interfere with in-game activities. It really is appreciated!

NOW BRING ON THE EXPANSION!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is impatiently tapping their foot, ready to be blown away in amazement and awe. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeryne - Dreamweaver
    Saeryne - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    um....... x-fire winners >.>

and i hope its not low lvl gear in the boxes QQ

I'm hoping for the xfire winners to finally be announced, also. b:cry
    I didn't realize Santa was in a business. I thought it was all good will. Guess I was way off. - NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    My Chars:
    Nimithiel-Archer-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Saeryne-Veno-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Sonorous-Sin-2x(faction: Action)
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    From what I have read on the forums, the items in the packs are all level 27 gear.
  • Abide - Harshlands
    Abide - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    From what I have read on the forums, the items in the packs are all level 27 gear.

No wai, Whered you see this at?
    ~! Pkers Cons !~
    Pking Noobs = Raging Noobs = Noobs get high level ( Also feeling sorry that level 30's getting pked by 80s+ = Them same Noobs that was being pked and now is a higher level Thurst bang them same high levels that were pking them = Hurting the Clans that pk low level noobs because in the long run them same noobs might would of want to join your faction but now they think otherwise and go to another faction.

This is the life line i will live.

완벽한 세상이 프로.
  • GriffinJ - Harshlands
    GriffinJ - Harshlands Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    anyone noticed katoriks smilies are getting more deprimating after every maintainanceb:sad
    He's still miffed that spoons didn't save him a spot a few maintenances back. b:chuckle Cheer up, Kantorek!

Didn't you people know they poke fun at Kantorek with Spoons?b:laugh He is probably just trying to relay the message that he is tired of having to reserve a thread after Spoons cause he knows what he puts nobody will like..... of course when he posts a happy face everybody will know something is 'in the air'. Or just plainly get their hopes up only to have them dashed.b:shutup
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    No wai, Whered you see this at?

A link was sent to me in game that shows everything in each pack and they are all lvl 27 purple gear. If I find it I will let you know.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/17048

HEre is the link to what is in the Halloween Packs whenever they can be opened
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Didn't you people know they poke fun at Kantorek with Spoons?b:laugh He is probably just trying to relay the message that he is tired of having to reserve a thread after Spoons cause he knows what he puts nobody will like..... of course when he posts a happy face everybody will know something is 'in the air'. Or just plainly get their hopes up only to have them dashed.b:shutup

Sounds like something that has happened many times before~
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • trufflelove
    trufflelove Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    forks89 wrote: »
    @truffle..

Prob not.. Those were originally for the P2P version of PW and chances are they will stay out of the F2P/P2W servers

Curses *fist shakes* I obviously chose the wrong version to play then.

Though in my opinion f2p makes way more per player than p2p. If you go through more than 3 gold charms a month you are already paying the average monthly cost of most p2p. Even if you pay for them in coin, there was still real money involved to obtain them.
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    By my calculations..

We have 2 more min until we start to hear people QQ about how they are running maintenance b:laugh
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sefis
    sefis Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lol.... right as soon as we start, Server will shutdown in 300 seconds....

I didn't even see any other warnings...
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There was a red text on Lost City, about 40 minutes before maint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • GriffinJ - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    forks89 wrote: »
    By my calculations..

We have 2 more min until we start to hear people QQ about how they are running maintenance b:laugh

Nah, I give them 3-4minutes. How long is Maintenance gonna be this time tho?
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nah, I give them 3-4minutes. How long is Maintenance gonna be this time tho?

It says from 10 to 12 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yay! Servers down, time to catch up. What's up people? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:angry It would be nice if you guys and gals would pick either Monday or Tuesday for maintenance and stick with it. This nonsense of changing days is really getting boring and makes it difficult to plan TT's, FB's and BH's. However, hopefully this maintenance will include fixing the Jolly Jones Quest that has been glitched for over a week.

**this would be nice** I don't mind the changes, the overpriced gold or even the sales. But to have maintenance back on a regularly scheduled day would be very nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GriffinJ - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    It says from 10 to 12 b:chuckle

Yes, it says that, but will it actually come true?b:chuckle