which faction give you the giggles ?

Options
Ellvira - Lost City
Ellvira - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
which faction gives you the giggles and why? flames to a simmer plox. thread could be fun.
Post edited by Ellvira - Lost City on

Comments

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Gotta say Spec, cuz they're filled with every possible fat nerd who finds any sort of meaning in a game. They think its their duty to be heroes.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XoticDream - Lost City
    XoticDream - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Gotta say Spec, cuz they're filled with every possible fat nerd who finds any sort of meaning in a game. They think its their duty to be heroes.

Hardly fat, but I will say this. NO amount of money spent on a game can equal the talent to play it. This is where you fail.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The faction I picked gives me giggles because they are cash shopping oracle lvlers who fail hard.
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • phillydip
    phillydip Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    gotta say spectral....they really think they are our saviors yet tend to kos any faction they feel may be a threat one day or rubs them the wrong way. Not to mention the amount of cash they have poured into the game only to lose.
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    phillydip wrote: »
    gotta say spectral....they really think they are our saviors yet tend to kos any faction they feel may be a threat one day or rubs them the wrong way. Not to mention the amount of cash they have poured into the game only to lose.

Again Spectral are not saviors. And we have as many CS's as CQ.

I almosted voted for CQ coz they have Llama and Devil, but dynasty tickled me a little bit more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Again Spectral are not saviors. And we have as many CS's as CQ.

I almosted voted for CQ coz they have Llama and Devil, but dynasty tickled me a little bit more.

No spec.. has way more CSers there is no arguing that. And they're all terrible save for yoshiki, but yoshi wants to join CQ but is too scared his uncle will murder him IRL if he does.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yoshi was going to pay his +12 weapon for a simple ring that spectral fails to get as a guild because they have no teamwork.
    I told him to join CQ and get for free because we get 5 of them every week, but he told me Athran would have his head on a plate if he did join CQ. b:surrender
  • TheGuard - Lost City
    TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why is dynaty's on that list?
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Why does that question seem rhetorical?
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • InvokerMage - Lost City
    InvokerMage - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

who is dynasty's?b:sad

oh wait...
  • HighlevelEA - Lost City
    HighlevelEA - Lost City Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why isn't 4TehLulz on that list?
  • Ellvira - Lost City
    Ellvira - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    phillydip wrote: »

yeah i picked spec too. they could be good but they choose to act stupidly and lose any support they might get. Omnious going down badly lately. RQ already went bust. Harvester just meh. cant even get a giggle off them.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    the amount of spelling/grammar errors is amusing
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Omnious going down badly lately.

Wait what?

1. Omnious? Really...?

2. Recruiting 60+ members in a week and a half = going down badly lately...?

3. I pick FinalOath for thinking they're all pro pvpers when they're 5v1'ing people yet when more than 1 Ominous appears they suddenly get teleported to SZ and won't come back out. b:surrender b:chuckle
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • CrackKills - Lost City
    CrackKills - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wait what?

1. Omnious? Really...?

2. Recruiting 60+ members in a week and a half = going down badly lately...?

3. I pick FinalOath for thinking they're all pro pvpers when they're 5v1'ing people yet when more than 1 Ominous appears they suddenly get teleported to SZ and won't come back out. b:surrender b:chuckle

i don't think spam recruiting 60+ people is something to brag about. quality is always better than quanity. filling a guild with 1/3 guild hoppers that have no loyalty is not pro.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Final Oath is a small handful of high levels with a bunch of low levels who feel like they are factors because they are in the same faction with a handful of high levels.

Dynasty's makes me giggle. I saw one yesterday 3 levels lower than me and one shot it. Then the dynasty PMed me about how screwed I was for killing one and that I was dead everywhere I go from now on for killing the third strongest faction in the server (Third strongest =/= getting one shot by me) The conversation ended with me giving the archer advice on what gear to get.

I still want to know why 4TehLulz isn't in this poll.....
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i don't think spam recruiting 60+ people is something to brag about. quality is always better than quanity. filling a guild with 1/3 guild hoppers that have no loyalty is not pro.

You seem to have mistaken me arguing against the statement "ominous is falling badly" for bragging. GTFO fail troll.
    Final Oath is a small handful of high levels with a bunch of low levels who feel like they are factors because they are in the same faction with a handful of high levels.

This^^
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why isn't 4TehLulz on that list?

Why do you use that awful color that I cannot read b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Im experimenting with different colors, apparently green was already taken
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Im experimenting with different colors, apparently green was already taken

Anything is better then that dark blue you are using.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    Hmmm maybe Chartreuse4 will work
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hmmm maybe Chartreuse4 will work

That is a very good improvement from the dark blue ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    Think I'll stick with Dark Turqouise seems to be pretty good
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hardly fat, but I will say this. NO amount of money spent on a game can equal the talent to play it. This is where you fail.

I fail to understand how fail relates in anyway to LLama. He's obviously the best mage since Elayne left (Sorry LLama it's the truth) and he has talent so wtf are you on?

My reason for choosing the guild I chose:

There are too many reasons why I chose Spectral. So I'll list them all since it would only be the cool thing to do.

*They cash shop like crazy and still cannot manage to beat Conqueror in a 1v1 or a 3v1.

*They're really dumb. Call people noobs and lose to them? Why call people you are losing to noobs? WTF does that make you?

*They talk about Conqueror ruining economy when they have members buying out all the golds and then reselling them for higher.... Probably didn't know that MiniTank.

*They have trolls that get caught and try to hide it by using their main to post for the first time just to prove me wrong. Trying to confirm my "Confusion" with you main just doesn't work.

*They have terrible teamwork when outnumbering people.
    Example: RageQuit (Which is no longer with us QQ) Harvester, and Spectral all coming to attack Conqueror in world pvp. They obviously outnumber us greatly and start trash talking. We come out again and we **** them. End results? Conqueror wins :3

*They call themselves a family that aren't there for salary but seem to have a family feud like every other week.

*Oh, and when they talk they make me "lol." You'd be surprised at the level of retardation that comes from them.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I fail to understand how fail relates in anyway to LLama. He's obviously the best mage since Elayne left (Sorry LLama it's the truth) and he has talent so wtf are you on?

My reason for choosing the guild I chose:

There are too many reasons why I chose Spectral. So I'll list them all since it would only be the cool thing to do.

*They cash shop like crazy and still cannot manage to beat Conqueror in a 1v1 or a 3v1.

*They're really dumb. Call people noobs and lose to them? Why call people you are losing to noobs? WTF does that make you?

*They talk about Conqueror ruining economy when they have members buying out all the golds and then reselling them for higher.... Probably didn't know that MiniTank.

*They have trolls that get caught and try to hide it by using their main to post for the first time just to prove me wrong. Trying to confirm my "Confusion" with you main just doesn't work.

*They have terrible teamwork when outnumbering people.
    Example: RageQuit (Which is no longer with us QQ) Harvester, and Spectral all coming to attack Conqueror in world pvp. They obviously outnumber us greatly and start trash talking. We come out again and we **** them. End results? Conqueror wins :3

*They call themselves a family that aren't there for salary but seem to have a family feud like every other week.

*Oh, and when they talk they make me "lol." You'd be surprised at the level of retardation that comes from them.

Ditto o.O
    b:bye
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ohhhh pink..anyway ummm I would say..idk. I don't really care about other guilds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    FINALOATH SUCKS LLOLOL

all day do is peekay leveel twentiesz LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • phillydip
    phillydip Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I wish Ominous would grow a pair and bid on FO so they can finally be shut up.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I voted spectral but I wish I could take it back. Like when you laugh at someone getting hit in the balls. It's not cool to laugh at that =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I voted spectral but I wish I could take it back. Like when you laugh at someone getting hit in the balls. It's not cool to laugh at that =\

Strangest relation ever. I think laughing at Spectral is like telling a corny joke that still makes you "lol"
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup