Hey, little question about the horses.

Options
Falcondance - Heavens Tear
Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Horses are awesome. There's nothing quite like riding a horse, I don't really have the same appeal for a polar bear as I would for a horse, for example. b:thanks

How quickly do the ones you can buy for 2.49m ingame go? If they go, for example, 8m/s and my maxed Flight Mastery'd natural wings go 2m/s, does that mean that the horse would only go 1m faster than my wings, per second?

'Cause if they're really that slow, I'm getting a Silvermane. b:surrender

Any other pros or cons you'd like to mention, feel free.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
Sig pic by Nowitsawn
Post edited by Falcondance - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If you look at the mounts in cash shop, the cheaper they are the slower they go and vice versa for the more expensive ones. Most event mounts max at speed of 10m/s (like the Midnight).
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If you look at the mounts in cash shop, the cheaper they are the slower they go and vice versa for the more expensive ones. Most event mounts max at speed of 10m/s (like the Midnight).

Well...isn't that before leveling them? I've got a Silvermane that I spurred 2x, and it's lvl 11 with 11m/s. I might be wrong though...
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Horses are awesome. There's nothing quite like riding a horse, I don't really have the same appeal for a polar bear as I would for a horse, for example. b:thanks

would you like to make yourself more appealing to polar bears?

how are you appealing to horses?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]