Survival chance?

Options
Falcondance - Heavens Tear
Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
64 archer, thinking of going whitenamed and killing high 5x to mid 6x. What are my survival chances? TT60 crossbow with a Flawless Garnet, full 3* 6x LA except for my boots which are Boots of Tiger Strength, Pdef Belt and Mdef Neck, Rank 3 Ring and level 5 apothecary, so I can make pots up the gahoozie.

What are my chances of survival? I need a crash course, if anyone's willing to take the time. I read RageQuit's guide, so I have a semi-detailed idea of what should be happening.

But all the same, I only duel. (Albeit, I one-shot a 75 robe veno the other day with an Extreme Poisoned, Dual Sparked 5k Deadly Shot crit. Not impressive, but it was pretty cool to see the veno rage. All the same, it was only a duel and I'm told that's totally different.) I also have 50 base vit, and 3k HP.

My wings are +2.0m/s. Is that alright or are maxed ones essential?

Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
Sig pic by Nowitsawn
Post edited by Falcondance - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol you will do fine..against 5x and 6x, however pk isnt always just fighting people your lvl.. you will get randomly dropped by higher lvls, you will gank people in squads lol it always just depends on your squad and your enemies... though 1v1 with your gear you should be ok

edit... though ionno why you have vit ><
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol you will do fine..against 5x and 6x, however pk isnt always just fighting people your lvl.. you will get randomly dropped by higher lvls, you will gank people in squads lol it always just depends on your squad and your enemies... though 1v1 with your gear you should be ok

edit... though ionno why you have vit ><

I'm such a PVE'r. I tanked FB39 solo yesterday, using damage absorb apoth pots and regular hp pots >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Go white.. Have a blast..

The only time you really have to worry is if you go red so just don't gank people and make sure they are going to fight back and it doesn't matter if you "survivie" every fight.

Sure when you attack you got light pink and stand a chance at dropping something..

so if your really worried about droping why not just put safty lock on for an hour or so.. pk like crazy and turn it back to the 1 min after you are satisfied with you pk spree.

The best way to learn how to survive is through experiance (so long as you don't have a completly fail build).. So without practicing you will never have a survival chance.

Summary:

Go White -> Turn Safety lock on -> Get some Practice
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    its a bad idea theres not much 5x,4x in pk also you will be running from alot of 9x and late 8x you will die alot
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Went white named, hit west gate, found a few 6xs, and killed them all. That was FUN x3 I'm never looking back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Brutally - Lost City
    Brutally - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    64 archer, thinking of going whitenamed and killing high 5x to mid 6x. What are my survival chances? TT60 crossbow with a Flawless Garnet, full 3* 6x LA except for my boots which are Boots of Tiger Strength, Pdef Belt and Mdef Neck, Rank 3 Ring and level 5 apothecary, so I can make pots up the gahoozie.

What are my chances of survival? I need a crash course, if anyone's willing to take the time. I read RageQuit's guide, so I have a semi-detailed idea of what should be happening.

But all the same, I only duel. (Albeit, I one-shot a 75 robe veno the other day with an Extreme Poisoned, Dual Sparked 5k Deadly Shot crit. Not impressive, but it was pretty cool to see the veno rage. All the same, it was only a duel and I'm told that's totally different.) I also have 50 base vit, and 3k HP.

My wings are +2.0m/s. Is that alright or are maxed ones essential?

Thanks.

????????????
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ????????????

I'm also fully charmed most of the time, and am seriously considering pumping to 75+ vit. Cry me a river, I saved my squad in 1-1 by tanking three archers with my charm when the cleric took heal aggro. Feels good to be of more use than an archer of higher level than me. ^-^

I agree I'd be gimping myself more PvP-wise, but I can get myself a FF bow, bring it to +6 or so and gimp begone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ohhh I'll come pk with you outside westgate whisper me in game. i like stunning archers into semi-coma states... better start kiting now....
    PS ignore my avi it is glitched.. idk why but it's been stuck at lvl 4x for a while im really only lvl 73 with my bm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ohhh I'll come pk with you outside westgate whisper me in game. i like stunning archers into semi-coma states... better start kiting now....
    PS ignore my avi it is glitched.. idk why but it's been stuck at lvl 4x for a while im really only lvl 73 with my bm

I took out a 71 bm yesterday. >>

Stunned, double sparked, critted a thunder shock, followed up with lightning strike, aim low, thunderous blast.

All depends on your build I guess. I'd be happy to find you sometime when I go whitenamed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wow it took me a while to figure out how you 'go whitename to pk" x.x

If you like pvp a lot, try one of the pvp servers ;) Since everyone is in auto pvp mode, there's a lot more going on around your level. My impression of pvp on a pve server is not so lowbie-friendly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wow it took me a while to figure out how you 'go whitename to pk" x.x

If you like pvp a lot, try one of the pvp servers ;) Since everyone is in auto pvp mode, there's a lot more going on around your level. My impression of pvp on a pve server is not so lowbie-friendly.

Heh. Even if I could I'm not so sure I would. I love my faction too much. =P

Open PVP does sound super enticing, but I don't want to start again. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I am level 85 and I have hard times to find a nice target to kill

Most of people on my server pking are 90+
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden