new player banned..:'(

13»

Comments

• Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    it burnssss It burnssssssss

I mean in this thread, like our Lotto Queen known as Saitada :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w1mp15hh
    w1mp15hh Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "shoot me" is a figure of speech... figured that was obvious.. if all of you are such assets to the game then why the hell are you here bashing me? plz just leave me be.. like i said i feel horrible enough quit throwing fuel on the fire
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    w1mp15hh wrote: »
    "shoot me" is a figure of speech... figured that was obvious.. if all of you are such assets to the game then why the hell are you here bashing me? plz just leave me be..

I told you that I am here to help you correct some bad habits as they are. That and to point out you FUBARed real well. She only wanted to fulfill your request as you made. She is going out of her way to make someone very rich and spending her own money to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    what does this have to do with anything? your such an ugly person! i asked u to plz stop several times and u just keep antagonizing me plz leave plzur not here to help ur here to make sure u get ur last little words in and hurt me in the process
  • EatsW/Shovel - Heavens Tear
    EatsW/Shovel - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I don't understand why this would be a problem-I saw scady-eight new barbs popping out the ground yesterday, compared to a handful of new venos, at the CoL starting point.(Had to laugh when i saw 7-count 'em!- 7 newborn barbs running by at the same time,) and figured someone was farming clothes. And it was obvious, with the catshops right there, with people offering for sale barb and veno outfits for sale, for hundreds of thousands of coins per piece.

Come to that-the huge discrepancy between the cost of the veno and barb outfits is ridiculous, and just was begging to be exploited. Wonder whose brill idea that was? But I have yet to see any event that is supposed to balance the economy that actually does so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    what does this have to do with anything? your such an ugly person! i asked u to plz stop several times and u just keep antagonizing me plz leave plzur not here to help ur here to make sure u get ur last little words in and hurt me in the process

Actually that last post was in defense of someone that I trust and if was active more I would be honored to be faction mates with. As for your comment about me hurting you? You did that to yourself when you obtained a ban.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "shoot me" is a figure of speech... figured that was obvious.. if all of you are such assets to the game then why the hell are you here bashing me? plz just leave me be.. like i said i feel horrible enough quit throwing fuel on the fire

I know it is a figure of speech, I was just being a smart @ss. The offer still stands.
    I told you that I am here to help you correct some bad habits as they are. That and to point out you FUBARed real well. She only wanted to fulfill your request as you made. She is going out of her way to make someone very rich and spending her own money to do that.

Yeah, 16500 coin per tele, 500 coin per mail returned. I have sent out the teles about once every half hour to hour and sent over 70 mails (a couple people sent in more than they were supposed to so I had to send it back).

As I am sick at home with the flu, I have a LOT of time to be online so figure about 10 hours or more a day (usually more) so lets just go with 10 hours x 2 for 20 teles @ 16,500 ea. = 330,000 coin a day in teles. I have ran this so far for about 4 or 5 days now. so lets say 4 days... = 1,320,000 coin just in teles plus another 35,000 in mail fees for a to date total of 1,355,000 of my own coin, to run the lottery I am running for Halloween so far (and counting) of which I will gain exactly NOTHING from it other than the satisfaction of having run an event and made someone in the game a very happy person come Halloween night.

I might be a smart @ss on the forums, but I am pretty helpful in the game :-)

~Saitada
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    Actually that last post was in defense of someone that I trust and if was active more I would be honored to be faction mates with. As for your comment about me hurting you? You did that to yourself when you obtained a ban.[/QUOTE

despite what u think ur doing ur hurting my feelings so plz just stop again i ask u, dont u know that i know i did this to myself? obviously im not here to argue with u .. i dont like to argue .. im sorry if ur mother didnt hug you enough or whatever the reason is please just stop harrasing me
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    I know it is a figure of speech, I was just being a smart @ss. The offer still stands.

Yeah, 16500 coin per tele, 500 coin per mail returned. I have sent out the teles about once every half hour to hour and sent over 70 mails (a couple people sent in more than they were supposed to so I had to send it back).

As I am sick at home with the flu, I have a LOT of time to be online so figure about 10 hours or more a day (usually more) so lets just go with 10 hours x 2 for 20 teles @ 16,500 ea. = 330,000 coin a day in teles. I have ran this so far for about 4 or 5 days now. so lets say 4 days... = 1,320,000 coin just in teles plus another 35,000 in mail fees for a to date total of 1,355,000 of my own coin, to run the lottery I am running for Halloween so far (and counting) of which I will gain exactly NOTHING from it other than the satisfaction of having run an event and made someone in the game a very happy person come Halloween night.

I might be a smart @ss on the forums, but I am pretty helpful in the game :-)

~Saitada

talk about how much money u waste in virtual land some where else plz this has nothin to do with this thread
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    im sorry if ur mother didnt hug you enough or whatever the reason is please just stop harrasing me

Brah.. where I come from... That would be called Troll Bait. Which I suspect you are, more than anything else.

Let me give you ONE friendly piece of advice. If you want people to be nice to you, you shouldn't make statements like that. If you had made that statement to me, I'd troll and flame you right off the boards.
    talk about how much money u waste in virtual land some where else plz this has nothin to do with this thread

Actually, I will talk about how much money I waste, any damn where I want to. If you don't like it little girl, don't comment on it and it will go away, if on the other hand your LOOKING for a fight, I'm in the mood to give you one so open your mouth to me again and see how fast I shove your words down your throat.

~Saitada
  • SoulTedSu - Lost City
    SoulTedSu - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's a bad thing to do, so if you're banned don't say I didn't warn ya b:shockedb:chuckle

b:victory good luck everyone..
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Wow I just realized you might be from myg0t. you have mastered their tactics well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    Brah.. where I come from... That would be called Troll Bait. Which I suspect you are, more than anything else.

Let me give you ONE friendly piece of advice. If you want people to be nice to you, you shouldn't make statements like that. If you had made that statement to me, I'd troll and flame you right off the boards.

Actually, I will talk about hom much money I waste, any damn where I want to. If you don't like it little girl, don't comment on it and it will go away, if on the other hand your LOOKING for a fight, I'm in the mood to give you one so open your mouth to me again and see how fast I shove your words down your throat.

~Saitada

"brah" i say this after countless times of asking her to stop she obviosuly wasnt planning on being nice from the get go. GO SOME WHERE ELSE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

if u have nothing better to do with these few minutes of your life go right ahead i dont care anymore u ppl will have to answer to someone one day
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    "brah" i say this after countless times of asking her to stop she obviosuly wasnt planning on being nice from the get go. GO SOME WHERE ELSE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

As you asked nicely. I'll be happy to. Have a nice day.

~S
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

What is your point in asking us to go somewhere else? Honestly do you not have anything better to do?

When a GM or mod logs on in a few hours this is what will happen. Myself and a few others may get a warning on our account but I find it unlikely. A the gm/mod will get their last word in and tell you to wait for a reply on your registered email about your ticket. This thread will be locked and you will get lucky by a very high chance that the current account your on won't get banned.

But anyways to lessen my chances of a warning I am leaving you to your misery. Grow up cry baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    What is your point in asking us to go somewhere else? Honestly do you not have anything better to do?.

is this a serious question?

But anyways to lessen my chances of a warning I am leaving you to your misery. Grow up cry baby.

yes im sorry im upset and yes im sorry ur such a hateful person to just keep hurting me when u know damage is already done.

funniest part about it is, the people stressing the fact that this thread is pointless kept it alive the longest ..somethin to laugh about atleast >.>
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    GO SOME WHERE ELSE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Moar Z's I yuse in pl0x, moar chnce it mite wurkz.

amirite?
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    well hey it worked.. lookie there b:chuckle
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well, since this post isn't gonna bump the thread up much, so, not much hypocrisy...

Leave him alone. Or her, whatever. You guys call this person troll bait yet you respond? All this argument was doing was bumping the thread up more and more-- and drawing more people into this unnecessary convo. Don't harass him just because you can-- do what you do to a lot of other threads like this and don't reply. Kinda simple, really.

As for him exploiting the game-- you don't 'weed' exploiters out of the game by waving a piece of illegal 'chocolate' in front of their faces. I've never agreed with IRL police doing it-- I don't agree with the GM's doing it. Change it back to 1k. It's like putting a sign up near gouf saying, "THIS BOSS CAN BE BUGGED!" and then in really small letters saying, "But it's illegal."

See how stupid that is?

Anyways, I rest my case. Don't try to start an argument with me, I gotta leave in 20-- wait, 30, but still-- minutes anyways.
  • Ixiel - Sanctuary
    Ixiel - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's against the forum guidelines to talk about punishments. So this'll end up getting locked.

The male pants are bugged, just as the Duke Rose set was (although they sold for a lot more). This issue was brought up earlier, and a GM stated that while it's not against any rules to create multiple characters on one account to sell the items, it is against the rules to do it on multiple accounts.

Generally you should use common sense in these situations. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is. Think of how it would effect the economy if people were just freely allowed to create account after account to make that much money so quickly?

In my personal opinion these clothes should have no profit at all. Sure the extra coins are nice, but it just causes things like this to happen.

I can completely understand how this misunderstanding could have happened. I don't think users should be permabanned unless they knew about the bug and, unlike this user, refuse to learn their lesson.

About the argument in this thread? I fully agree with IDaun.
    A B and C, abandoned but controlled.
    M can't you see? Half of me was sold.
    X Y and Z, Xerox your zombies then
    there's nothing here but
    Life 1 0 1.
  • Darksly - Sanctuary
    Darksly - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lol i was reading all of this and i find it funny how everyone just attks the noob person in the situation.
    to me all i can say is just w8 it takes almost a day or so for the ticket to go thru and such other then that stop wasting time arguing lol
    its really just meaningless b:surrender b:bored b:tired b:quiet
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    No, 95% of the players posting here are good community members who do take part in positive related discussion with other members of this game. They are respected and an asset to our community.

What forums have you been reading? Show me so that I may corrupt it.b:sin
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Time for this thread to die.

Answers from the ticketing system can take 3-5 days please be patient.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.