new player banned..:'(

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    w1mp15hh wrote: »
    not like i looked to hard b:sad just put my cursor over the gear to see its worth ..its like they did this just to see who would go for it... why else would they only make one item worth 37k.. :(

and i highly doubt my few 100k affected anything in the slightest..

*cough* your doing exactly what the event is trying to counter *cough*
    -.-'
    event meant to be a coins sink whereas you ended up dumping coins into the game through accounts/characters made with the sole purpose of dump coins into the game through your main character's wallet...
    b:angry

also yar that is weird how they made the pants sell for 37k
    O.o'
    but still the magic hamster has no sympathy for you young one. X_x'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's covered under the intentionally using an exploit blah blah blah thingy in the rules. If you see something off, they basically want you not to abuse it. And if they had wanted to give you a free 37k per item, they woulda given us 37k each instead. So saying 'I didn't know' and 'they didn't say not to' is just another way of trying to get around the fact that they knowingly used an event to profit off of in a way that is an exploit. It's called ethics. The game punishes unethical means of profiting.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • w1mp15hh
    w1mp15hh Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's true and I don't have any sympathy for someone who exploits the system and get's caught.

It's called a mistake they made in the price. Also in the future games that you play please remember to edit your posts vs double posting.

its not double posting if its something different o.O...and its inside one thread.

and im sorry u feel that way.
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    *cough* your doing exactly what the event is trying to counter *cough*
    -.-'
    event meant to be a coins sink whereas you ended up dumping coins into the game through accounts/characters made with the sole purpose of dump coins into the game through your main character's wallet...
    b:angry

also yar that is weird how they made the pants sell for 37k
    O.o'
    but still the magic hamster has no sympathy for you young one. X_x'

not asking for your sympathy. nor you or you.. or you ...or you.. just gm's :\
    but ill end this thread here...seems people r getting uglier by the minute.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i guess this means good bye..b:cry i had to **** a good thing up b:cry

im not turnin my badge in till i get an official response of course.. but LP got my really upset :\ bye
    not like i looked to hard b:sad just put my cursor over the gear to see its worth ..its like they did this just to see who would go for it... why else would they only make one item worth 37k.. :(

and i highly doubt my few 100k affected anything in the slightest..

I am sorry that you failed to understand that these two quote's are one after another and no one posted in between them. You did double post which is also a form of spam in your own "pity me" thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    ok im sorry miss forum ****. but i posted the 2nd one after reading ur post, because the first time posted we posted at the same time..(within a minute) so ididnt see urs.. both post had 2 different subject..referring to 2 dif post...so please go troll else where

DOUBLE POSTING = 2 THREADS OF THE SAME TOPIC ... not post within a thread ...now im done.. i hope
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum#Double_posting
    One common faux pas on Internet forums is to post the same message twice. Users sometimes post versions of a message that are only slightly different, especially in forums where they are not allowed to edit their earlier posts. Multiple posting instead of editing prior posts can artificially inflate a user's post count. Multiple posting can be unintentional; a user's browser might display an error message even though the post has been transmitted or a user of a slow forum might become impatient and repeatedly hit the submit button. Multiple posting can also be used as a method of trolling or spreading forum spam. A user may also send the same post to several forums, which is termed crossposting. The term derives from Usenet, where crossposting was an accepted practice; however, it causes problems in web forums, which lack the ability to link such posts, so replies in one forum are not visible to people reading the post in other forums

And before you call me a "troll" I am not. I'm trying to correct your bad habit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    DOUBLE POSTING = 2 THREADS OF THE SAME TOPIC ... not post within a thread ...now im done.. i hope

It is commonly accepted that double-post is 2 posts one right after another. It is frown upon because you have a edit function, which would enable to edit your first post, therefore, the only reason to do a second post right after is to bump your post count.

If you were to post 2 threads on same topic, the MODs or the GMs would move one or both of your threads to the garbage bin.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    I am sorry that you failed to understand that these two quote's are one after another and no one posted in between them. You did double post which is also a form of spam in your own "pity me" thread
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum#Double_posting

And before you call me a "troll" I am not. I'm trying to correct your bad habit.

ok again ill say the 2 posts were on 2 dif subjects obviously..one is with me crying and the other is a reply... get off yer high horse lady

and do you think i give a damn about my post count, i clearly made this account just so i could talk on forums .. i swear why do u ppl TRY to argue get a new hobby PLZ JUST STOP I INTENDED THIS FOR A GM TO SEE ANYWAY im upset enough already and now your just adding to and making me feel and look worse just chill plz
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    But have you not noticed that through out the day ,and every day for that matter, several threads get locked with Eatwithspoons or a mod saying to submit a ticket and wait?

As for making you look worse, you did that on your own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    But have you not noticed that through out the day ,and every day for that matter, several threads get locked with Eatwithspoons or a mod saying to submit a ticket and wait?

no like i said im a new player i dont spend my whole day on forums i like to play the game.

but i did that like 16 hours ago now.. i just want to know if its perm or what so i made this in hopes for that but instead i just get people bashing me..

like u were told as a child, if u dont have anything good to say then dont say it, so please just refrain from the bashing. only makes me wana lash back >.> and id rather not
  • mazzle
    mazzle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009

As for making you look worse, you did that on your own.
    why make a big deal about nothing? he's asking for help, obviously isnt trying to troll or spam just looking for help.. and wimp since you already sent ticket in just wait for a reply or w/e they do.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They shouldnt have made it 37k in the first place. Now new players like him are having to pay for a mistake in the event. Seems a bit unfair to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    yeah ill just try go back to being patient..did for the first 10 hours or so .. but very agonizing lol.. >.< its late anyway gm's prob sleeping i guess... so ill be back in the morning.. probably feel better so long no hateful post start my day off >.< thanks every1...besides the bashers who think i want theyre sympathy...when i "b:cry" its not cuz i want u to say awww its cuz im upset ...
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    mazzle wrote: »
    why make a big deal about nothing? he's asking for help, obviously isnt trying to troll or spam just looking for help.. and wimp since you already sent ticket in just wait for a reply or w/e they do.

Actually it's not "nothing" because he damages the economy through an exploit and was banned for it.

Second off he isn't allowed to even come here and make a public scene off this. If he read the rules he would know that.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291
    18. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mazzle
    edited October 2009
    Actually it's not "nothing" because he damages the economy through an exploit and was banned for it.

Second off he isn't allowed to even come here and make a public scene off this. If he read the rules he would know that.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

He's a new player that saw an opportunity and tried to make some coin not knowing about the problem, again why make a big deal about it?
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    nastassiya, is this how u get ur post count up? arguing? plz just leave ur an ugly person

and me putting this here lets others know not to follow in my footsteps. since the gms havnt
  • mazzle
    edited October 2009
    nastassiya, is this how u get ur post count up? arguing? plz just leave ur an ugly person

and me putting this here lets others know not to follow in my footsteps. since the gms havnt
    that's how alot of people are on the carebear server, bark is worst than the bite b:bye
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited October 2009

From Terms of service
    Without limiting the foregoing, in addition to the User Content rules set forth in Section 10 above, you agree not to take any of the following actions:
    * (i) Engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal activity, or any activity that violates these Terms or the Rules of Conduct;
    * (j) Engage in any actions that defraud or attempt to defraud, scam or cheat others out of any items that have been earned through authorized game play;
    * (k) Cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Games or the Service;
    * (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players,
    PWE always retains the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without any warnings and with or without notice..

These rules clear, of course. For all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    From Terms of service

Excellent work Magicsaber!!
    The magic hamster approves~!
    +1 b:thanks
    he just posted the /end post.
    =O
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    From Terms of service

shoot me...
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What I'd like to know is if npc'ing the outfits near the end of the event is illegal or not.

For example, I have 5 characters on my account. If I were to wait until, say, the last day of the event and npc all the costumes just on those 5 characters, would this be bannable?
    And yes it would only be a few 100k tops, but would pay a cs or two lol. I'd like gm confirmation on this, is npc'ing the outfits at all in general against the rules?
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    What I'd like to know is if npc'ing the outfits near the end of the event is illegal or not.

For example, I have 5 characters on my account. If I were to wait until, say, the last day of the event and npc all the costumes just on those 5 characters, would this be bannable?
    And yes it would only be a few 100k tops, but would pay a cs or two lol. I'd like gm confirmation on this, is npc'ing the outfits at all in general against the rules?

apparently so..or thatd b like me saying "i only robbed one bank..so n so robbed 10"...
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    shoot me...

It would be my pleasure. Roll a toon on Sanctuary, message me in game and I'll come shoot you.

~S
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    I looked and could not find it. I saw Eatwithspoons comment somewhere about it. But like I said I can't find it now. In all honestly it should have been a sticky post.

I wouldnt have a fit if it was on just one account but he stated it was on several
    so i filled up the rest of my character slots and yay 40k ea one heck of a deal.
    but i was really close to affording this weapon and armor.. so i made a couple more accounts..-edit

wake up the next morning and im banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • w1mp15hh
    edited October 2009
    It would be my pleasure. Roll a toon on Sanctuary, message me in game and I'll come shoot you.

~S

all u ppl with 1k+ posts i see where they come from...hamster u to
    edited October 2009

them? mayhaps.
    me nah~~ me get 1k posts from getting stuck in a strange cage every thursdays which you humans call "school" b:shocked
    that and me like to add fun to threads when they get all angry like this.
    (>.<)'
    which happens alot now that me think about it. b:shocked

also me suppose like 1/4 of me posts be in the technical support section to try helping people. b:thanks
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

Maybe you should look at my account creation date ay? Toon is over a year old. I hold a lot of discussions on these forums.

You said shoot me.. so I offered to help. If you don't want to be shot, don't say something so stupid and not expect someone to respond.

As for what you did. Honestly dude, your actions by themselves tell me you knew what you were doing in the first place. You made extra accounts 'just to use the clothes to make coin'. That is not the action of someone that doesn't know what they are doing, that is the action of someone thinking they can get over the system.

No sympathy for you. Hope the ban is perm, and hope they drop an IP ban on you as well just out of GP.

~Saitada

p.s. My offer to shoot you still stands. Feel free to roll a toon and message me.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

Yes, their post all come from harassing banned players who are in violation of exploitation of game mechanics.

No, 95% of the players posting here are good community members who do take part in positive related discussion with other members of this game. They are respected and an asset to our community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    No, 95% of the players posting here are good community members who do take part in positive related discussion with other members of this game. They are respected and an asset to our community.

it burnssss It burnssssssss
This discussion has been closed.