Post an insane lie about the person above you!

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Is not just an amazing persun!!

Dude, you never fail to make my dayy, just by being u :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ has not gone mysteriously missing from the forums b:scorn

LOL okay I guess so >____< My parents will pay for any college thats Ivy League though T__T

Scholarships... I don't qualify for almost any of them since my parents make too much money b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ is a blondeb:shocked

and geez...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Koe - Lost City
    Koe - Lost City Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^Is not stereotyping

Jks, i think.......?
    I'm not mean I'm just being honest.

I'm not insensitive, I just don't give a S.H.I.T!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ is seriously shopping in a grocery store currently b:shocked

b:cry yeah... I don't qualify for scholarships Q______Q I wish I could!!!! I'd totally go to any college I want to go to. But nooooooooo my parents have to be Princeton/Harvard/Yale alumni's and they will pay the full tuition for any Ivy League but if I don't go to an Ivy League, they won't pay for college at all Q____Q.

I don't want to be my parents when I grow up b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^is not crying rivers

lol well you could go in, pretend like ur really depressed cuz ur not happy with ur major, make them feel really guilty, and then see what they'll say. Lol iunno how university works in the states but in Canada anyone can qualify for a scholarship. I jsut don't cuz i never really tried in school; and my teachers were really stingy with marks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ lives in Italy

>____> i'm an 8th grader.... about to graduate from middle school to high school.. my parents have been planning my life out since i was in preschool!!! b:cry I've went to more parties than i can ever remember and ewww by the way they're really boring QQ
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ Is a normal girl with a normal life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ is really a king

T_________________T thanks? b:sad
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^is really that girl in the video singing karaoke that Hope thought was her for a second :-3

Lol middle school sucked hard.
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ Wished to be married with a guy she met at mid school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^is probably not telling the truth

actually there were alot of hunks at my middle schoolb:dirty i'd gladly marry one of them
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ Wants to get married to a middle school boy.

And @ Hope, there's lots and lots, and lots of scholarships out there. Many of them have absolutely nothing to do with income level (that's more tied to financial aid than scholarships). There's lots of them for good grades, plenty for being in community service clubs, and more than I can count for athletics and music. Try at sites like this, this. There's a lot more out there as well. But you still have a few years to go still. You can start by getting your first job now. It won't be a very good job (mine was cleaning a small ice cream stand. didn't even get to serve the ice cream), but it'll be something.

And remember, most scholarships are merit based, not income based. Good luck. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ is seriously the president

b:sad awww thanks lairian T_____T wait it isn't on income base? o.o thats what my parents told me wait a second...... they lied!!!!!!!! b:angryb:cryb:surrender
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    ^ is seriously the president

b:sad awww thanks lairian T_____T wait it isn't on income base? o.o thats what my parents told me wait a second...... they lied!!!!!!!! b:angryb:cryb:surrender

^ Has a scholarship named after her.

Just be careful when filling those out. There may be a few in there that are based on income levels. And if your parents are rich, you might have some trouble getting financial aid, which may be what your parents were talking about. Good luck with it, and you might also have to wait until 12th grade to fill some of them out. Depends on the scholarship. Some of them might have a time limit to which they can be used in should you get them. Just check them out and see what the rules for it are before filling them out and you'll do just fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    b:surrender ^ has never been helpful in their entire life

b:sad oh my gawd thank you so much lairian b:shedtear you don't know how much this means to me! T___T this means i don't have to become some boring doctor or lawyer or scientist in my life T____T thank you so much b:cry
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    b:surrender ^ has never been helpful in their entire life

b:sad oh my gawd thank you so much lairian b:shedtear you don't know how much this means to me! T___T this means i don't have to become some boring doctor or lawyer or scientist in my life T____T thank you so much b:cry

^ Wants to become a lawyer.

No problem. happy to help out whenever I can. Good luck with everything. Including getting through high school with parents like yours, to the point where you can use all these scholarships and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ is super super mean

omg T_____T rofl i can just imagine my parents expressions in high school when i tell them i'm not going to ivy league b:chuckle....
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^is going to ivy league

why wouldn't you want to go to an Ivy league? oh and scholarships most definatly don't have anything to do with income lol... I have a partial scholarship and finacial aid lol

-Random edit-the number of posts youve done is the same as the number of the post you just did btw lol... Stupid thing to notice lol, my brains not working well >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    ^ Is not going to college, ever.

And, I just thought of a backup plan should you not get enough scholarships when the time comes. Your parents are just paying the tuition for the ivy league college, right? Well, who said that going into one of these means you have to go into law or med majors? They also have art and music majors. So, you just go into one of these fun programs should it become necessary to do so. But, like I said, for what you want to do (something fashion related I assume), you should try for scholarships, and don't forget to start saving up money on your own in the mean time. Good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010

^ has no idea what Earth is O__O
    omg LOOOOOOOOOL you're right omg thats hilarious! b:laughb:chuckle
  • Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^ Just got her **** screwed over

Lol all this time i thought u were in high school XD. You still have 4 years to change your parents. People have a tendency to change over time, my parents did, only cuz i forced them to lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buttercupcruella
    edited May 2010
    ^ is African - American
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    ^is talking about Hope's college
    (not neccassarily a bad thing)

Hope, I'm shur u'll get a scholarship.. and @ lairian, there is a scholarship named after her... itz the Hope Scholarship :) really... You can be whatever you want to be.. especially if u get the hope scholarship that payys for any public college you want to go to.. goodluck sweety :))

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    ^ Is a soldier currently posting in her down time.

And I don't think that scholarship is really named after our Hope, but rather the concept of hope. Well, I guess it doesn't matter that much. Maybe sharing a name will help her get it when she does apply for it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited May 2010
    ^thinks i'm a soldier

(i couldnt do it!! I'm too emotional.. I'd cry at every small death, and be scared for my own life.. i guess thatz just how selfish i am :( )

and ya i kno it wuznt named after her lolz.. just thot i'd thro it out there :)))

• FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ is the real reason that all the atoms in the universe have a headache. b:sin
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • buttercupcruella
    edited May 2010
    ^ is insaneb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ is my shrink...
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Lairian - Sanctuary