Post an insane lie about the person above you!

Comments

• Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^pillows cause gas

im ok at math...eh.
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ is the #1 professor/student in math b:shockedb:cry

LOL geeeeeeh hate math!!!! >____< the only thing i'm good at with numbers is calories LOL
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ Is a total math genius.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ is currently climbing Mt. Everest! b:shockedb:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Koe - Lost City
    Koe - Lost City Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ugh don't even get me started with math. Freaking hate that subject to death. Being asian makes it even worse, cuz your parents only care about A's in math, nothing else.......

^Is currently on her way to calculus and advanced functions.
    I'm not mean I'm just being honest.

I'm not insensitive, I just don't give a S.H.I.T!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ is the #1 student in their school

Are you kidding?!?!?! I'm Asian too!!! Korean which makes it worse xD ohmygawd before family therapy my parents used to go with the complete straight A thing too... Had straight A's forever until this year xD..........

<____< geez its pathetic. straight A's are hard to get!!! b:surrender
  • Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Tell me about it all my teachers love me and complement me on being one of the wisest and smartest they have had in years, and they still give me B's and sometimes A's..... its ****........ I never had therapy and i never tried hard enough to get straight A's. Being asian is hard huh?

^Is on the family hit list for not having straight A's

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ is not asian

Tell me about it <___< my mom used to ignore me for weeks if I got a single B on my report card and the rest were A's. >____> geez i used to be so scared of grades LOL but at the same time i loved the feeling of having A's xD
  • Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^ is white

lol i would be happy if my mom avoided me, she bothers the ****E out of me. If I have any insane prone tendencies, its her fault. she's arrogant always has to ahve the last word; and even after proving her wrong, she still sticks with wat she says.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ mom is perfect

omg are you serious thats just like my mom O____O she over exaggerates everything and if i do one single tiny thing wrong she goes on and on about it and won't ever stop about it!!! b:surrender drives me insane!!!!
  • Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^ Doesn't share my pain

Tell me about it, whenever i talk back and prove that im right she says im being rude and bit/ches even more...... Do our moms have a mute button? seriously its bad enough she yells for no reason but she goes off and argues with everyone else too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ has no idea what it feels to be Asian b:sweat

Tell me about it... My mom exaggerated about me at family therapy and claimed I was physically abusing my sister and my friends b:shocked I mean seriously... I used to fight with my little sister when I was little... Every little kid does that! Geez!

And my friends? All I did was accidentally punch them during gym class and it was all a laugh since my friends swung me around and picked me up onto their shoulders and walked the entire gym length with me on their shoulder upsidedown Q___Q

<____< geez but outside in public, nooo they're the perfect mom. She gives me lessons, food, etc. At home? Screaming, yelling, accusing, etc. Geez, i want my iPod back >___> used to block out her yelling
  • Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^ Totally does not relate to me

They care more about image than anything. So what i do is embarrass the **** out of them in public. for example she picks out a shirt she likes. I say "ew, really? thats WAY too small for u, and that colour is NOT for u" ppl look and shes like shut up ppl are looking XD i also hate how cheap they are. they sign u up for lessons whether it be martial arts or music. U miss one class cuz u woke up late or are sick and they never shut up about how ur wasting their hard earned money.

If u actually stayed in the career u studied ur **** off then you wouldnt be making less money.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ has no idea how it feels

are you serious thats just like me O___O I got sick and was throwing up like crazy right? I missed violin lesson and for that entire month she's like "I earned that money and you put it into the drain. My hard earned money that I didn't have to give to you but I want you to have a good education." BIG DEAL, it was just one lesson!!!!

Geez, my mom put me into music since i was 4, and sports when i was 5... =____=........

I was 6 years old, and all my teachers said I was talented in art right? i tell my mom I want to be an artist right? She tells me that I'm going to die in the streets, live in a box and die that way. Oh and that she won't pay for my college tuition then. The only colleges she'll pay for are Harvard, Princeton, or Yale Q____Q b:cry
  • Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^ not the only person to have the same problems as me

YEA i say i wanna be an artist i suddenly its blasphemous especially AFTER they put u through arts lessons i mean really, if u didnt want us to be artists y encourage it? besides artists can make a KILLING. also they will not allow u to go to college it HAS TO BE a UNIVERSITY...... i told her i wanna be a game designer, for that i had to go to college. and she tells me if i do into it she wont pay my tuition. so im now a fuc.king law student trying to figure out wat to do with my life....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ has no idea how it feels

are you serious thats just like me O___O I got sick and was throwing up like crazy right? I missed violin lesson and for that entire month she's like "I earned that money and you put it into the drain. My hard earned money that I didn't have to give to you but I want you to have a good education." BIG DEAL, it was just one lesson!!!!

Geez, my mom put me into music since i was 4, and sports when i was 5... =____=........

I was 6 years old, and all my teachers said I was talented in art right? i tell my mom I want to be an artist right? She tells me that I'm going to die in the streets, live in a box and die that way. Oh and that she won't pay for my college tuition then. The only colleges she'll pay for are Harvard, Princeton, or Yale Q____Q b:cry

^blah

i see your name going ALL the way down the "Last Post" column thing on the forums. All I see if BeingHope - Harshlands, BeingHope - Harshlands. I will oust this honor from you xD

• Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^ PSH

dont u wanna reach 300 posts? besides we're having fun and we have so much in common lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ PSH

dont u wanna reach 300 posts? besides we're having fun and we have so much in common lol

^is a love muffin

300 posts would be nice :-3

• Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^ is anti love

300 posts would be nice if u could get it faster : P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^meep

could you do me a favor and not post...for about 5 minutes? i'll explain laterb:bye

• Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^meh

lol im trying to keep up with ur posts im posting to reply to u and talking to my friend on msn.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ Is not insecure.

@Hope. Your mom thinks you'll be better (or at least different) than she was with your age if you get perfect grades. It has to do with choices she regrets. In practise good grades won't grant you'll take the right decisions when you must but knowing more about the world we live is certainly a good start.

@Koe. Your mom is a victim. Even though she acts on her own will, she claims all she does is to react upon something. Very hard to deal with that sort of person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^meh

lol im trying to keep up with ur posts im posting to reply to u and talking to my friend on msn.

simple, just die for about 5 minutes and your done. that's all i askb:laugh

• Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^ Is not insecure.

@Hope. Your mom thinks you'll be better (or at least different) than she was with your age if you get perfect grades. It has to do with choices she regrets. In practise good grades won't grant you'll take the right decisions when you must but knowing more about the world we live is certainly a good start.

@Koe. Your mom is a victim. Even though she acts on her own will, she claims all she does is to react upon something. Very hard to deal with that sort of person.

^is drunk offa Listerine

• Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^ Is not insecure.

it is, im not an ******* to her all the time, only when shes a bi/tch to me. Other than taht i still love her, she's still my mom.

^is sober

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^wai wha? 10 char

• Koe - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    ^ Is not insecure.

as.s hole is the term i used

^is still not explaining herself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^just made me not die a little inside

• Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    btw Koe you can come back now. my deed is completeb:bye

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ Has just completed a forum based device that will end the world as we know it.

(And @ Koe and Hope, if your mom won't pay the tuition for the colleges you want to go into, pay for it yourself. b:angry Get a bunch of scholarships, save every single dollar you get, and get good college loan, and remember financial aid and work study. Then you can not only go into the college of your choice for what you want to, but you have to added benefit of rubbing it all in your parents face. Think about it:

"Oh hey mom, listen, you know how you wanted me to go to Harvard right? Well, I'm going to XXXXX college, and there's not much you can do about it. Tuition? No problem. I got that covered myself. So bye, see you in four years b:pleased"
    And an extra not to Koe, if you should choose to pursue game design, you can not only tell your mom what successful designers make, but for colleges, you can try looking into Champlain College. I went there for that very reason for 2 years. Transferred out though because I didn't see myself doing all that for the rest of my life. It is a good school though, and you should do well there for that major.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people