Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!!

Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....I think that this is "small argument" day on the forums b:surrender

People going on and on and on..........

To the above...he ADMITTED misreading

/end

i agree ......... argument on the bind thread .......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....I think that this is "small argument" day on the forums b:surrender

People going on and on and on..........

To the above...he ADMITTED misreading

/end

>_> weather i was talking about him or some other random noob had little to do with my comment and its meaning
  • Sinister - Heavens Tear
    Sinister - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Anyway back to topic i was just saying that it would be nice to have a general announcement in game throughout the day of the maitenance. so people who may not have read the forums know not to start something they havn't the time to finish.
    edited October 2009
    Anyway back to topic i was just saying that it would be nice to have a general announcement in game throughout the day of the maitenance. so people who may not have read the forums know not to start something they havn't the time to finish.

then ppl would complain about them spaming more system chat ...people r never happy and they could figure out that there is maint if they really wantted to know
  • Sinister - Heavens Tear
    Sinister - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    True, but it doesnt have to be every hour ..maybe every 4 hours at least theres a chance people would stop coming to the forum and complaining about being stuck in a BH,FB,FC,RB, or lunar sqaud when timer is starting for the shutdown.
    edited October 2009
    True, but it doesnt have to be every hour ..maybe every 4 hours at least theres a chance people would stop coming to the forum and complaining about being stuck in a BH,FB,FC,RB, or lunar sqaud when timer is starting for the shutdown.

why would they come to the forum and QQ about being in a dungeon during the shut down ...but there to lazy to read the GMs post on the forum that is put there to prevent that from happening
    i understand ppl r dumb enough to do that ...but i mean really ...wtf
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1) GM's do not warn about maintenance but on these forums

2) Maybe you can make a new Thread in the Suggestion section of these forums

3) The day and time are usually discovered by most of the player and then spreads by word of mouth before shutdown

4) Let's get over this "tiff" and move on with the thread

Thank you b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited October 2009
    1) GM's do not warn about maintenance but on these forums

if they dont warn about maint what do u suppose this thread "NOTICE: Server Maintenance Tonight 10pm-12am PDT!" is intended for ? which was posted at 11:01 AM almost 12 hrs befor the maint that it mentions more then enough time for a person to read the post and find out about the maint that ppl find it so hard to belive the server has every week
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    if they dont warn about maint what do u suppose this thread "NOTICE: Server Maintenance Tonight 10pm-12am PDT!" is intended for ? which was posted at 11:01 AM almost 12 hrs befor the maint that it mentions more then enough time for a person to read the post and find out about the maint that ppl find it so hard to belive the server has every week

Reread what I said, the last 3 words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've posted an event notice over xfire, and I'll remind our GMs to try to give a 15 minute warning before maintenance starts. Keep in mind that I can't guarantee it as maintenance is always pretty hectic, but they'll do their best to send out a warning.b:victory
    edited October 2009
    Reread what I said, the last 3 words.

b:cry not my day
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    b:cry not my day

*pets the Kitty*

You have good intentions.
    I've posted an event notice over xfire, and I'll remind our GMs to try to give a 15 minute warning before maintenance starts. Keep in mind that I can't guarantee it as maintenance is always pretty hectic, but they'll do their best to send out a warning.b:victory

Well....they have been mostly on time lately...prayer they keep up the good work!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009

wat bout the event for x-fire b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
    edited October 2009

altho there isnt much harm to giving a warning in game >_> i dont see why u guys should have to just cuz ppl r to lazy to read the post ...
  • eatwithspoons
    edited October 2009
    wat bout the event for x-fire b:sad
    I'm working on it, I should have it all posted this week *crosses fingers*
    altho there isnt much harm to giving a warning in game >_> i dont see why u guys should have to just cuz ppl r to lazy to read the post ...
    I figure if it's not really difficult for me to post a quick notice I may as well. Can't count on people to come here even though they could if they wanted.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I'm working on it, I should have it all posted this week *crosses fingers*

b:laughb:pleasedb:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
    edited October 2009
    b:laughb:pleasedb:victoryb:cute

OMG more then 3 smilies HAX
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OMG more then 3 smilies HAX

I thought the limit was four? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    it is four o-o ..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
    edited October 2009
    I thought the limit was four? b:shocked

b:surrender in game the limit is 3...it was a joke admittly not the best one D:
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    b:surrender in game the limit is 3...it was a joke admittly not the best one D:

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    wat bout another fash contest b:dirty b:dirty b:cuteb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    it really isnt that hard to figure out and i really dont think u should expect GMs to make a speciall effort just cuz ur to damn lazy to read there post

They keep changing the maintenance day, has NOTHING to do with being lazy.

But just an FYI.. how many businesses do you see without an OPEN sign?

This is a business.. treat it as such when referring to how they operate. I wouldn't expect a business to have the lights out and a closed sign on the door when their sign says they are open.

It would just be common courtesy for the people who help support the game and play it.

And the tone of your post is insulting. Calling someone lazy because they'd like to be treated a little better is just plain wrong. Also makes you look like a jerk. Would be like me insulting you because you use no punctuation or wrong punctuation and spelled several things wrong. No point in it, chill out and calm down!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    They keep changing the maintenance day, has NOTHING to do with being lazy.

But just an FYI.. how many businesses do you see without an OPEN sign?

This is a business.. treat it as such when referring to how they operate. I wouldn't expect a business to have the lights out and a closed sign on the door when their sign says they are open.

It would just be common courtesy for the people who help support the game and play it.

And the tone of your post is insulting. Calling someone lazy because they'd like to be treated a little better is just plain wrong. Also makes you look like a jerk. Would be like me insulting you because you use no punctuation or wrong punctuation and spelled several things wrong. No point in it, chill out and calm down!

it was meant to be insulting ppl already think ima jerk i dont see any reason to try to fool them and they have a post up here about 12 hrs befor they "close" telling u they will have maint. and at what time it is. they always have the maint early in the week so if u really care u can take 2 seconds to check for the GMs post
  • eatwithspoons
    edited October 2009
    This isn't a place for arguments folks. Keep it civilb:surrender
    edited October 2009
    This isn't a place for arguments folks. Keep it civilb:surrender

b:sad sowwy
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    SIDE NOTE from the Zzzzzz----> This thread is now about something entirely different.

I keep my recommendation that this "issue" be brought up in the Suggestion thread where people can duke it out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2009
    SIDE NOTE from the Zzzzzz----> This thread is now about something entirely different.

I keep my recommendation that this "issue" be brought up in the Suggestion thread where people can duke it out there.

b:cry i dont wanna try to explain common sense to ppl. im only here commenting cuz my net wont stay connected and im bored
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    b:cry i dont wanna try to explain common sense to ppl. im only here commenting cuz my net wont stay connected and im bored

Calm down, calm down....

*throws steak at LilWolfy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    edited October 2009
    This thread...

...is now...

...about...

COOKIES!

mariocookies.jpg

as well as maintenance!