OMG SPECTRAL IS FAL APARAT!!1oneshiftone

Comments

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wadzio wrote: »

You know what does it mean to laugh at ppl? I said this in purpose LMAO. Still cant get whats that funny for CQ low IQ members. Anyway it doesnt bother me ^_^

Apparently YOU do not realize the joke behind the actual ss... you tried to correct me on your name and spelled it wrong yourself. Hence the lulz.
    (oh and lol @ your saying we only play for fun when the ss clearly shows you ranting about evil CQ is the enemy)
    Conflicting statements much?

And lol @ the non-factor mage trying to pretend like he matters. What is it with these 9x mages and their huge egos?

I mean christ, I have an ego.. but I can also kill people and live in pvp.

What's your excuse?
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Apparently YOU do not realize the joke behind the actual ss... you tried to correct me on your name and spelled it wrong yourself. Hence the lulz.
    (oh and lol @ your saying we only play for fun when the ss clearly shows you ranting about evil CQ is the enemy)
    Conflicting statements much?

And lol @ the non-factor mage trying to pretend like he matters. What is it with these 9x mages and their huge egos?

I mean christ, I have an ego.. but I can also kill people and live in pvp.

What's your excuse?
    u r the pixel
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Shut up You too. This is gonna be my 1st and last post on this forum (too much flame, hypocrisy and offtopics - this thread is another example, so I will just keep reading and laughing at You). Sometimes I read that forum, but I have never ever post anything and I seriously dont need to hide using mule accounts. Try better Xtacy. If You think its a lie, feel free to report me to any mod or admin for using double accounts on forums or ask them to check my IP logs, otherwise... just shut up...

Cant find the other post now that You were laughing at triple attacks, but hold on... Can You remind me how CQ got suddenly so many lands? What abt triple attacks with GZ (ex-UnLimited, long time Your KOS that You took all their lands) and RQ (for pretty long time Your KOS, but You needed them too, because You couldnt win BLT in 1 vs 1 TW). Oh sry, I forgot You werent in CQ those days, so it doesnt count LMAO.

You know what does it mean to laugh at ppl? I said this in purpose LMAO. Still cant get whats that funny for CQ low IQ members. Anyway it doesnt bother me ^_^

@rukhmath aka Pippins I guess
    Yeah, I was told abt this topic and decided once in my life reply to it. Thx if You like my accent, but its only for my wifey. Yes, Im also having fun.

@topic starter
    I honestly dont think Spectral will fall apart. Spectral and BLT are 2 different stories, different leaders, hard to compare it. Time will show how its gonna be, tho I dont think CQ can break 6 years friendship between many of us playing MMORPGs.

@Devil

We arent Panic => UnlimiteD => GuardianZ. Nice try.

@RedsRose

The more I read Your posts and WC the more Im happy You left Spectral. You were always CQ wannabe (remember our vent convo?), and pro PVP wannabe (dont forget I was in RQ and I pked there a lot) - now You are lvl 100 dying like fly every pvp we have. Funny isnt it? The hate You got is the hate You produced by being a 2face person, dont blame others, look at urself. Waiting for more YAY's and OH's and more smileys on forum and WC (ups forgot I blacklisted You already to keep my game environment clean).

Spectral will be fine. For long we didnt have any land and the guild was cool. We dont need lands, sallary to keep members in guild like CQ does. We just play and we have fun. Sometimes You win, sometimes You loose, but the goal is to have fun, isnt it? I remember a lot of ppl had same opinions when RQ lost all lands and well RQ is still fine. I dont think CQ will ever disband too, tho I would like to see You how many ppl would You maintain after cutting all sallaries, see how much friendship is left there and how much greedy. One day You will face it then maybe I will make my 2nd post here just to remind You this topic and Your words.

Wow, I wasn't expecting you to be this stupid rukhmath. You really did this? You just showed that you are Wadzio by posting.

If Wadzio never posted before and it really wasn't him, this wouldn't bother him. You just revealed yourself to me. I never thought you would go this far just to hide it.

Good job, my friend. Good job.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i think i know a better name

"NoLife"

Even better: SevenEleven
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Did Wadizo just said that CQ couldnt beat BLT 1v1? 0.0
    I remember the rapage we put on their faces at Stairway to Heaven, then flamez joined CQ that week.
    lots of lulz
    or
    Xtacy wasnt in CQ since the first day of the server? 0.0
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I remember the rapage we put on their faces at Stairway to Heaven, then flamez joined CQ that week.
    lots of lulz
    or

BLT had a slight advantage for a few weeks but didn't attack us because Inflamez was a poosay. BUT LOL 1 v 1. BLT fell apart because they couldn't defend us 1 v 1 any more. All those butt hurt n00bs need to let it go.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    lots of lulz
    or

I'm salary leecher like all cq
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I'm salary leecher like all cq

b:thanks Ya we all leech salary no reason we would be in a guild that has no honour otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    @RedsRose

The more I read Your posts and WC the more Im happy You left Spectral. You were always CQ wannabe (remember our vent convo?), and pro PVP wannabe (dont forget I was in RQ and I pked there a lot) - now You are lvl 100 dying like fly every pvp we have. Funny isnt it? The hate You got is the hate You produced by being a 2face person, dont blame others, look at urself. Waiting for more YAY's and OH's and more smileys on forum and WC (ups forgot I blacklisted You already to keep my game environment clean).

It is funny because after a 3 hour conversation with Athran asking me to come back and yet I was not "good" for the guild? And the other PM's from other member's asking me to come back? Who is the minority? Why you have this Hate for me since day one I will never understand...oh wait I do...Because I got officer BEFORE you and you only got after I left. Hmmmmm....interesting there. Well, you are in the Spec officer forums now so you can read about yourself in there. Unless they erased some of the them where they called you Emo and unable to handle being an officer. Keep it coming Baddie.

Oh and btw...in PvP you killed me once because you got the last hit and that was after about 8 other hits. So good job. The hit was a tickle at best from you. Want the SS? I have it. And I do not understand why you think I have ever thought I was a God in PvP. I hate it and most people who know me know this. It is not a favorite thing of mine to do.

Oh and the 2-faced thing is astonishing to say the least. You want to fight on these forums too be my guest. We had a 4 hour conversation with Mapster and Sian when you decided you were the bees knees (it is an American expression...go look it up). In the end, you decided to talk about YOUR RL after telling me mine was bs and you wanted nothing of it. Yet, I listened, so who is the bigger person.

Ask any CQ and anyone who knows me, including Athran, I never once "fed" CQ information. Hell, they can get that on their own. CQ was in fact making TW pots for Spec and I was getting it. i also keep perfect records of the herbs and pots donated and paid out the members who did such. Had I been 2-faced or somehow this Epic Spy you think I am, I would never have offered nor gone out of my way to get them. Nor done half the **** I did in Spec. I harbor no ill feelings towards the guild, but you have some twisted and egotistical mind that is baffling.

Keep it coming. I want to see how long you can stay off of these forums. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    b:thanks Ya we all leech salary no reason we would be in a guild that has no honour otherwise.

We definitely didn't plan to go to PWI with Daikoku, Mikoto, Midnight, Showharu, Devil, lushess, Droga, and the rest of the people that we knew on oracle.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It is funny because after a 3 hour conversation with Athran asking me to come back and yet I was not "good" for the guild? And the other PM's from other member's asking me to come back? Who is the minority? Why you have this Hate for me since day one I will never understand...oh wait I do...Because I got officer BEFORE you and you only got after I left. Hmmmmm....interesting there. Well, you are in the Spec officer forums now so you can read about yourself in there. Unless they erased some of the them where they called you Emo and unable to handle being an officer. Keep it coming Baddie.

Oh and btw...in PvP you killed me once because you got the last hit and that was after about 8 other hits. So good job. The hit was a tickle at best from you. Want the SS? I have it. And I do not understand why you think I have ever thought I was a God in PvP. I hate it and most people who know me know this. It is not a favorite thing of mine to do.

Oh and the 2-faced thing is astonishing to say the least. You want to fight on these forums too be my guest. We had a 4 hour conversation with Mapster and Sian when you decided you were the bees knees (it is an American expression...go look it up). In the end, you decided to talk about YOUR RL after telling me mine was bs and you wanted nothing of it. Yet, I listened, so who is the bigger person.

Ask any CQ and anyone who knows me, including Athran, I never once "fed" CQ information. Hell, they can get that on their own. CQ was in fact making TW pots for Spec and I was getting it. i also keep perfect records of the herbs and pots donated and paid out the members who did such. Had I been 2-faced or somehow this Epic Spy you think I am, I would never have offered nor gone out of my way to get them. Nor done half the **** I did in Spec. I harbor no ill feelings towards the guild, but you have some twisted and egotistical mind that is baffling.

tl;dr, However I will agree with everything said because we are in the same guild therefore everything you have to say is correct by that virtue alone.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2009

LOL Wadizo is an officerb:shutup
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Wadizo gets rewarded for bravery after challenging rank 8 archers. Or was it stupidity...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LOL Wadizo is an officerb:shutup

Now he is......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Wow, Wadzio(rukhmath) you sure made the wrong enemy. ijs tbh imo
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Devil - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I like how he said multiple times dont mess with him on forum.
    We dont just mess with Wadizo, we mess with him and his whole guild, and SpaurdvestQuitZ.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wow, Wadzio(rukhmath) you sure made the wrong enemy. ijs tbh imo
    So you think i went through all that trouble, just to convince u i am not Wadzio eh?b:chuckle
    Omg.
    Please keep thinking i am Wadz. It's really Cracking me and my friends up.

I mean, when i saw Wadz's post, i thought to myself "damn, fun's over"

But.......as usual Xtacy you never fail to disappoint with the extent of your stupidity.

3 Cheers for Xtacy! My favourite object of public mockery.b:dirty

Love Wadziob:chuckle

@Rose.
    I Basically laid off you, cos i remember the good you did.
    I always had my own opinions of you. But i kept it quiet.
    You jumping on Des's statement though, gave me just cause to finally let how i really feel about you off my chest.

1.) Des, could have been talking about anyone. Why you assumed it was you? "she is an idiot" yeah it could have been you, or maybe a certain mage that switch sides, or maybe another certain mage who came and went back, or maybe a certain veno obsessed with Athran's RL/E Peen,or,or,or,or.
    So in truth. You are an attention hoe. You want it to be about you don't you? Haven't been mentioned much lately have you? So you had to try to get in on the action.

2.) True, you are a total zero when it comes to pvp. You have "proudly" proclaimed this many a time, much to the silent disgust of many people.
    So yeah, i give it to you. I don't know what Wadz was trying to get at here.

3.) 3 Hour talk with Athran........You brought it up more than 3 times. Does it mean so much to you that u had 3 hours with Da Man? What? U got moist or something spending that wonderfull 3 hours of your life with him? Loluwannasuckhimofftoo? Athran is polite like that. When your a girl. Such is Asian upbringing. Sure he tried to keep you. I mean morale went low after you left. Noone to write sexual innuendos in Guild chat and say it on vent, to keep the teenage boys interested. Now true to form. You are doing the same rubbish here on forums too. Can't really blame you on this one. The hormone raging teens are giving you, your attention fix. They are as much to blame as you are.

4.) Honestly, when i told someone in vent that u had quit.......The first voice i heard was someone saying "Thank god!, no more QQ in vent during TW" Another one said "I know right?" Yet another "(some Asian slang i dunno what it meant) Go lah, without her will die?" yet another(and an officer too) "She had her good points, but she doesn't pvp. I don't care much about ppl who don't pvp."
    Here's a fun game. Why don't you match names to those statements? I promise to confirm it, if u get it right.

Truth hurts doesn't it. The only ppl that really wanted you back, are those, that enjoy your hoeesque chats/voice.
    Get lost Rose. Stick to making lame "cute" jokes with ya troll buddies, and sexual innuendos with the pervs.
    Thats what you do best.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Hi Wadizo. b:bye

can i join your fanclub?
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Wow Wadzio. I can't believe you type exactly as rukhmath and gave a little speech to Reds just like your alt rukhmath did just now.

I'm not stupid if I know the truth. You're stupid for further continuing your act of keeping this a secret. Or maybe you assumed that everyone typed the same way?

@Wadzio (Lol rukhmath and Wadzio do this)

You don't cease to amuse me, pal.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    We definitely didn't plan to go to PWI with Daikoku, Mikoto, Midnight, Showharu, Devil, lushess, Droga, and the rest of the people that we knew on oracle.

No I definitely planned to leech salary 1 year before the servers came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:cry LLama was going to join a guild with <Chris> and SashaCat at first. Good thing Chris couldn't play here so you got stuck with us. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuyaa - Lost City
    Kuyaa - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    when u see wadizo as executor its about time that spec gonna b:bye
  • TemptingYou - Lost City
    TemptingYou - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    @Rose.
    You jumping on Des's statement though, gave me just cause to finally let how i really feel about you off my chest.

1.) Des, could have been talking about anyone. Why you assumed it was you? "she is an idiot" yeah it could have been you, or maybe a certain mage that switch sides, or maybe another certain mage who came and went back, or maybe a certain veno obsessed with Athran's RL/E Peen,or,or,or,or.
    So in truth. You are an attention hoe. You want it to be about you don't you? Haven't been mentioned much lately have you? So you had to try to get in on the action.

Do you really think that Rose gives ****? You all seem to think that she was some horrible horrible person. Put your damn e-peen, or lack there-of, back in your pants. Anyone who knows this situation knows what is going on. You feel the need for attention and therefore you too feel the need to bait and flame on the forums. Very nice. Who is the attention hoe now? I am sure that Rose does not need nor want this attention. As such you can just STFU and GTF over yourself. It amazes many of us including guild members that some of you are so amazingly egotistical and full of yourselves. You all are making Rose the center of attention and if that is what you want so be it. Just remember you are messing with the wrong people. No one defended Rose when she left Spectral and no one is defending her now. So you actually expect her not to respond to the **** that you spit out of your dirty mouth? People are laughing more at you then you are laughing at them.

2.) True, you are a total zero when it comes to pvp. You have "proudly" proclaimed this many a time, much to the silent disgust of many people.

Glad you can agree with something. It is amazing that you have conceded on one point. No idea where people got the idea that Rose thought she was so OP in PvP, although now she seems to be getting better in PvP. Wonder if it has to do with a guild that works together and not one that goes all over the place to fill in some pent up agression. We all congratulate you on your one brain cell actually functioning for a millisecond. Careful though it might explode soon since it has not seen such action ever.

3.) 3 Hour talk with Athran........You brought it up more than 3 times. Does it mean so much to you that u had 3 hours with Da Man? What? U got moist or something spending that wonderfull 3 hours of your life with him? Loluwannasuckhimofftoo? Athran is polite like that. When your a girl. Such is Asian upbringing. Sure he tried to keep you. I mean morale went low after you left. Noone to write sexual innuendos in Guild chat and say it on vent, to keep the teenage boys interested. Now true to form. You are doing the same rubbish here on forums too. Can't really blame you on this one. The hormone raging teens are giving you, your attention fix. They are as much to blame as you are.

Go back to your nasty cyber sessions and think about this for a minute. Rose never once did anything in Spectral vent that was anything but talking to people and having conversations. Athran asked her to talk and there was someone else in the vent channel later on that was in on the conversation. You sad that Athran actually asked Rose to come back to Spectral and that since she left she has gotten at lest one-two pm's a day asking to come back? In terms of guild chat, there were and are plenty of people who throw out sexual innuendos. I believe the people that actually bished about it was Sian, especially when Ayla was online. Even when he is in vent the sexual innuendos flow. I am sure that many enjoy this type of thing, well you do we all know that. Sounds to me like you are jealous of cyber sessions that never happened with Rose. Not once and she specifically said it in vent and guild chat that she does not do that type of thing. It is for desperate people like yourself who need to feed a need that you cannot get in real life. Oh so sad really, but I am sure that no one wants you anyways. Oh and for the record, you know as well as I do that Spectral majorly lacks in teenage boys, try again next time. We all know the ages of people in Spectral. Broken attempt to make a point but at least you show that you get none and get some enjoyment out of cybering since you randomly brought it up.

4.) Honestly, when i told someone in vent that u had quit.......The first voice i heard was someone saying "Thank god!, no more QQ in vent during TW" Another one said "I know right?" Yet another "(some Asian slang i dunno what it meant) Go lah, without her will die?" yet another(and an officer too) "She had her good points, but she doesn't pvp. I don't care much about ppl who don't pvp."
    Here's a fun game. Why don't you match names to those statements? I promise to confirm it, if u get it right.

You do not have to be Rose to know who said any of those things. And for the record, Rose was right in QQ'ing in TW. Look what happened this past weekend? 5%? The CRYSTAL WAS AT 5%!! 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5%. Do I need to say it more? 5% This was not the first time that Spectral crapped in their pants and choked. Seems like they are maybe better at other things that deal with the previous statement. Put it together if that brain cell of yours is still active. Even I can deduce that the that those people included Devline, Fito and Sian. If wrong on any of them, I am sure they said something when Rose left the faction. Rose has never talked bad about any of you and in fact has been rather kind in her departure. It would not be hard for her to slander many of the things that went on and the backstabbing that happened between everyone. You think that anyone who is in Spectral does not know who would have said those things? Bring more on because every single person in that guild has talked **** about everyone else. Do not get me started on that. It is an amazing thing that everyone in that guild has issues with one another and no one says anything about it. This is why they cannot get along in TW and have never been able to. The one war that Spectral won was lucky. Pure unadulterated luck. Even Rose said that it was a fluke but for some reason the e-peen of Spectral grew when it should have stayed down. Well, we all know how it has gone. No more land, gg. So sad. Spectral has been given everything that they have ever needed to beat CQ in a war and yet because no one can work together they cannot win. It is rather simple really. One more time, 5%.

Truth hurts doesn't it. The only ppl that really wanted you back, are those, that enjoy your hoeesque chats/voice.
    Get lost Rose. Stick to making lame "cute" jokes with ya troll buddies, and sexual innuendos with the pervs.

You have an amazing way of making people feel good about Spectral. This is just one post that shows the side of Spectral that many hate. Yes we all know that there are those in CQ that act the same way, but in the end, CQ has readily admitted that they are trolling. Spectral is serious business ya know. Truth hurts right? The truth is Rose has never once said anything negative about Spectral and even considered coming back to help in the cause as so many Spectral's say. In my opinion, Rose did the right thing. We will see what happens. Who will stay and who will go? Only time will tell, although I am surprised that more have not left. Not because of any one person who has left and come back or come in or left and gone elsewhere, but just because of the way Spectral is. One would hope that Spectral can get their **** together enough to at least field a war longer then 20minutes. What happened? Spectral was doing so well with their hour and a half wars. I guess they do need other guilds helping and yet they are so awesome. We were both there this weekend. If you can remember it, let me remind you, 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% Hurts doesn't it. I think that Rose would have even left after that because it was not the first time it had happened. In all honesty, that was one of the most epic losses in PW history. So close, yet so far away. Look up the song it is a good one for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    b:cry LLama was going to join a guild with <Chris> and SashaCat at first. Good thing Chris couldn't play here so you got stuck with us. :3

PFFFFFFFFFFT Sasha was left out of that (thank god) why do you think I disappeared from Oracle so early? >,> But ya Chris wanted me to be guild leader and wanted me to convince you all to join. :P sorta glad that didn't pan out. I'm too loud to be CQ's leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wow.. imho, nothing more needs to be said on this topic. Well done TemptingYou.
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Besides, what did I ever do to Spec besides leave? Think on it, it might come to you.....

I do not play the HATE game. It is a GAME and many of you seem to take things a little to serious. One of the reasons I left. Read my letter in the officers forums, you can now. In fact I can post it for everyone if you like. It saddened me that I had to leave but I do what I need to do to HAVE FUN. Afterall, PvP and TW tags should NOT determine who you "like" or "dislike" in the game or even who you party with. Sad to say though people work that way and think the tag is an end all. IMO it is very close-minded of anyone who works that way and leaves for very little in way of meeting new people. Serious does not = fun. Try it out sometime.

^True
    People take this DAM GAME SERIOUS...

Dont really see WHY so MUCH HATE for LEAVING Spectral.. n that goes to the people that WAS in my FL..

I see people in there are... Guild > Friends

Reasons i left Spectral.. Many..

Had issues wit people.. Wont get Help.. To much drama..

Like i TOLD LLama.. Let Me Try Cq n See how it is... (i knew people in CQ longer n most of them were cool.. i fighted wit friends in nsync which i used to RB with..)

I luv gettin those PMs.. Why u joined or Traitor. (Did i sign to the army)
    N ya cant really said.. I never DID something for Spectral...

I helped in PK War so many times.. HH.. World Boss.. so It wasnt ME takin but also GIVING to Spectral..

This is a GAME n BETTER play WITH Yar friends... EVEN if They on the other side. (Transcend <3)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Asiris - Lost City
    Asiris - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So you think i went through all that trouble, just to convince u i am not Wadzio eh?b:chuckle
    Omg.
    Please keep thinking i am Wadz. It's really Cracking me and my friends up.

I mean, when i saw Wadz's post, i thought to myself "damn, fun's over"

But.......as usual Xtacy you never fail to disappoint with the extent of your stupidity.

3 Cheers for Xtacy! My favourite object of public mockery.b:dirty

Love Wadziob:chuckle

@Rose.

i rarely get on forum but while i was reading this i was......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL9LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
    Wadizo gtfo with ur BS take u BS somewhere else
    i have alot of respect for alot of SPEC member but u, ur rly too f'n FULL OF urself thinking she cares what u think WOW im speechless iono how u got promoted when all u do is fked up the guild
    Rosey<3
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You have an amazing way of making people feel good about Spectral. This is just one post that shows the side of Spectral that many hate. Yes we all know that there are those in CQ that act the same way, but in the end, CQ has readily admitted that they are trolling. Spectral is serious business ya know. Truth hurts right? The truth is Rose has never once said anything negative about Spectral and even considered coming back to help in the cause as so many Spectral's say. In my opinion, Rose did the right thing. We will see what happens. Who will stay and who will go? Only time will tell, although I am surprised that more have not left. Not because of any one person who has left and come back or come in or left and gone elsewhere, but just because of the way Spectral is. One would hope that Spectral can get their **** together enough to at least field a war longer then 20minutes. What happened? Spectral was doing so well with their hour and a half wars. I guess they do need other guilds helping and yet they are so awesome. We were both there this weekend. If you can remember it, let me remind you, 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% Hurts doesn't it. I think that Rose would have even left after that because it was not the first time it had happened. In all honesty, that was one of the most epic losses in PW history. So close, yet so far away. Look up the song it is a good one for you.

Oh my. Did i strike a nerve?b:laugh

1.) I was pointing out that des could have been talking about anyone, and how Rose assumed it was her right away. Your response is some totally unrelated babble about how everyone hates her, and some reaching insults at me........Sorry. Fail.

2.)As always, i state the facts, with some insults thrown in for good measure. Your response is agreement and also some insults thrown in........Ok. Approved.

3.) I brought up the point that she is the one who keeps bringing up the 3hr point, the 3 hour point, the 3 hour point,(ok posting like you is lame)......with of course some insults thrown in for good measure. Your response is saying that i like what infact i posted to be against(logic?) and some weird reference to again totally unrelated stuff..........Sorry. Fail.

4.)I was just regurgitating what was indeed said. Btw, you got 2 out 3 right, but u need to tell me who said what before i confirm it. Thats the Deal. Your response is Something about everyone backstabbing or whatever,off topic...........Sorry. Fail.

As u may or may not realise, rose was not part of any discussion/flame/war initially. But she made herself a participant by going all wang chung on Des for saying what?
    "she's an idiot"?
    Of course the "she" has to be rose right? I mean cos rose is the centre of the universe! How can anyone be refering to anything and anyone else when using the word "she" right? Remember kiddies when you use the word "she" in a sentence, you are refering to RedsRose k?b:chuckle

As for the everyone hating on her ..........Please. Her name has not been mentioned and would not have been mentioned if not for her throwing herself into the fray here. What are you? Her surrogate mother or something? She got no thoughts of her own? Or is she crying in a corner right now, so you took it upon yourself to post here?

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Asiris - Lost City
    Asiris - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    HI Xtacyb:laugh
  • TemptingYou - Lost City
    TemptingYou - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What's a matter? cannot quote the entire thing? Don't answer that, might hurt too bad. But I will respond for you, since you want to keep going. It is actually fun because I believe tha I have struck a nerve and it pleases me to no end. So, where shall I start?
    Oh my. Did i strike a nerve?b:laugh

I believe I did, so let us get down to it.

1.) I was pointing out that des could have been talking about anyone, and how Rose assumed it was her right away. Your response is some totally unrelated babble about how everyone hates her, and some reaching insults at me........Sorry. Fail.

You use the words "could have" just now which means that she (not Rose in your language) was in fact talking about Rose. But nice try in denying then admitting. The rest I am of belief that you could not think of anything productive to counter this and of course, insults flow freely here. You are after all the one and only great rukhmath!! All hail!

2.)As always, i state the facts, with some insults thrown in for good measure. Your response is agreement and also some insults thrown in........Ok. Approved.

Your approval is not required for anything that I may or may not say. But at least we can agree on one thing. Amazing, although I had to run a puke when I realized this.

3.) I brought up the point that she is the one who keeps bringing up the 3hr point, the 3 hour point, the 3 hour point,(ok posting like you is lame)......with of course some insults thrown in for good measure. Your response is saying that i like what infact i posted to be against(logic?) and some weird reference to again totally unrelated stuff..........Sorry. Fail.

For some reason though you felt the need to bring it up again. The people who were in vent went slightly crazy based on what I saw. Mapster and Sian were in a private room, Wadzio, Jesya and a few others in one. Do not think that this went unnoticed by those in the rooms. After-all, there was a CQ in Spectral vent and it was Rose. Once again, I will say that you have no come back to anything else that I posted...........Sorry fail. Your trolling ability is amazing.

4.)I was just regurgitating what was indeed said. Btw, you got 2 out 3 right, but u need to tell me who said what before i confirm it. Thats the Deal. Your response is Something about everyone backstabbing or whatever,off topic...........Sorry. Fail.

There is no need for me to continue in this so-called guessing game. The fact that I was even able to get more the half right just by the wording should prove something. There was never any deal between us, as I would not trust you as far as I could spit (another American innuendo). The last sentence, made me laugh because if you are that naive I am actually in a way sorry for you.

As u may or may not realise, rose was not part of any discussion/flame/war initially. But she made herself a participant by going all wang chung on Des for saying what?
    "she's an idiot"? This has been responded to above. You might want to revisit the sentences.
    Of course the "she" has to be rose right? I mean cos rose is the centre of the universe! How can anyone be refering to anything and anyone else when using the word "she" right? Remember kiddies when you use the word "she" in a sentence, you are refering to RedsRose k?b:chuckle I repeat, this has been responded to above, reread.

As for the everyone hating on her ..........Please. Her name has not been mentioned and would not have been mentioned if not for her throwing herself into the fray here. What are you? Her surrogate mother or something? She got no thoughts of her own? Or is she crying in a corner right now, so you took it upon yourself to post here?

You have repeated yourself three times already, get some new material and try again.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.b:bye

One more thing, if you want to talk about mother's, bring in Sian, since everyone in the guild calls her mum and mama and mother.

Such an interesting thing that you are coming back for more. It pleases me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.