Rising Tide Questions [First round of answers posted!]

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    With new Pve Lands coming is thee any possible chances of a Map reset ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    With new Pve Lands coming is thee any possible chances of a Map reset ?

b:surrender Lol herne. Even if it will reset... Nef will get it all bk in a few weeks... b:surrender
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    why do every thread here turn into QQ the sole reason behind the question was if every faction will have the fun to go for PVE TW or not no matter which faction takes what i really dont care no more.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • PrettyKittys - Harshlands
    PrettyKittys - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Will the squad limit still be 6 players?
    Can you guys make it so we can have a 40 players Squad for like World Bosses, Beacuse the loot dosent share so very well when the first squad get it. But In Dungeons still 6 players.

Will the level cap increase?

What is the level cap right now?
    I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon

A Proud Member Of: ****
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    PrettyKittys... read post before you ask questions...
    Will the squad limit still be 6 players?
    A: Yes. Even though the total number of classes is being raised to 8, we still feel that a squad of 6 is ideal for group type content.

Will the level cap increase?
    A: No. The level cap will not increase with the Rising Tide Expansion.

And to answer your two others..

The level cap right now is 105

and they will never increase the squad rate in the world to have 40 players.. If you are killing with that many people I hope you trust EVERYONE in that group to distribute the gear after it is collected otherwise its not even a good idea to waste your time on that.
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Castleberry - Heavens Tear
    Castleberry - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Will a new server be opened with the expansion? Would be nice to have some Tideborn coming up evenly with other classes...
  • Mephistic - Dreamweaver
    Mephistic - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm dying for a change of pace. November is the month, I can feel it! x_x....I think.
  • Rezsonate - Heavens Tear
    Rezsonate - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so, what about rebirth bonus squads then?
    Dang!...I just lost my train of thought...
  • dragonjtd
    dragonjtd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Will a new server be opened with the expansion? Would be nice to have some Tideborn coming up evenly with other classes...

For the last time this question has been asked and asked. Just wait for the answer. I am getting tired of this question always getting asked.
  • semayoiro
    semayoiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    is a new server coming with the Rising tide ? b:laugh
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    semayoiro wrote: »
    is a new server coming with the Rising tide ? b:laugh

It has been said multiple times by GMs that new servers will only be considered when the previous ones start having issues with high population.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Mephistic - Dreamweaver
    Mephistic - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It has been said multiple times by GMs that new servers will only be considered when the previous ones start having issues with high population.

Which will be soon, so everyone concerned with this topic-- just chill... It'll happen. Only a matter of time.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Which will be soon, so everyone concerned with this topic-- just chill... It'll happen. Only a matter of time.

How will that be soon CareBear?
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    How will that be soon CareBear?

b:chuckle haven't seen you in the forums lately lol xD O___O who's a carebear?
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Elyl - Heavens Tear
    Elyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I have read and read saw the chinese site and even there the existing chars look different.... what will the Tideborn LOOK like? also Ive heard a rumor that it will be a pay to play expan...is that true? I already spend enough for the ftp!!!
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I have read and read saw the chinese site and even there the existing chars look different.... what will the Tideborn LOOK like? also Ive heard a rumor that it will be a pay to play expan...is that true? I already spend enough for the ftp!!!
    I think what you may have heard is that the original version was pay to play, this version is not b:victory
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Will the arena finally be fixed?
  • Xarfai - Sanctuary
    Xarfai - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    when we get the second round of answers??? b:chuckle
    Dont fear the Reaper b:angry
  • _tina_ - Lost City
    _tina_ - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    can we have new smiley skins out with tideborn ?
    piggies are fun but over used

bring back the bears and monkey's b:victory
    ****.****.ins
    Cuz theyll Kick your **** before you spot them
    b:chuckle
  • Kohlyka - Heavens Tear
    Kohlyka - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Now, I'm too lazy to search through the 50+ pages of questions being asked, so the only ones I'm looking at to NOT ask are the ones that were already answered on the first page (and obviously the ones on the last page). So forgive me if I repeat any.

Will the players be given any kind of water mounts? We have ways to make us fly faster and methods to run faster, but we've yet to develop a way to swim faster. Even that one skill I have doesn't do anything.

As a veno, I love cute pets (cute, not so-much caring if they're useful :p). Will there be any new water pets? I'd be glad to draw up some sketches of a few ideas I have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Now, I'm too lazy to search through the 50+ pages of questions being asked, so the only ones I'm looking at to NOT ask are the ones that were already answered on the first page (and obviously the ones on the last page). So forgive me if I repeat any.

Will the players be given any kind of water mounts? We have ways to make us fly faster and methods to run faster, but we've yet to develop a way to swim faster. Even that one skill I have doesn't do anything.

As a veno, I love cute pets (cute, not so-much caring if they're useful :p). Will there be any new water pets? I'd be glad to draw up some sketches of a few ideas I have.

All questions that have/will be answered will be on the first post
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Kohlyka - Heavens Tear
    Kohlyka - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    All questions that have/will be answered will be on the first post

Thank you. I know that, which is why I'm posting them here so that whenever they do more rounds of the FAQ, that maybe these will get answered. Trust me, I'm fully aware of that piece of information. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I thought today tideborn patch but its JD b:cold and I heard tideborn release on November 25th from what I read, but still not official announcement. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2009

if im not mistaken a legendary water pet exists in some versions of PWI.
    Im not sure ill try to find the image i saw somewhere.
  • Bijorin - Dreamweaver
    Bijorin - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I thought today tideborn patch but its JD b:cold and I heard tideborn release on November 25th from what I read, but still not official announcement. b:surrender
    I doubt it'd be released without an official announcement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ClairahAnne - Dreamweaver
    ClairahAnne - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    is there a link we can go to see the classes for the Rising Tide patch?
  • Nokhin - Lost City
    Nokhin - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Is assasin a DD class if so im **** my BM
  • face3223
    face3223 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    my question is what weapons and armor can be upgraded to G15 and can 90 gold GX's be up graded
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    face3223 wrote: »
    my question is what weapons and armor can be upgraded to G15 and can 90 gold GX's be up graded

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4729692&postcount=1
    wrote:
    Which weapon can be upgrade? (yes / no / not sure)

all mold gears
    all TT equipments below lv99
    TT99 green weapons
    TT99 gold weapons
    TT99 armors
    TT100 weapons(u cant keep its stats, all stats will be refreshed..)
    Rank weapons
    Rank armors
    Frostcoverd weapons
    Frostcoverd armors
    Lunar Glaide weapons
    Lunar Glaide armors
    Old heaven Tears gears
    Boots Helms cloaks from aniversary event
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    are they going to be a mix of all the races because i read that they can turn into mermaids, which reminds me of the untamed how they can turn into tigers and foxes.....b:victory
This discussion has been closed.