Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!!

Options

Comments

• Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    this shouldn't take long.. they should have it saved from last month.. and y would they bring this back.. another month of the duke's mouth...

They are testing us.....seeing if we can handle the duke before we kill him. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    IceFalls - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Oh, and BTW, I know its not much coin to most but I lost 500K to wining a FB70. So since you kicked me I want it back. or a warning next time. no wait....

BOTH

500k? ****, Wine must be rather expensive on HT.....
  • Justizzle - Heavens Tear
    Justizzle - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well im watching the tideborn video about the new classes if any of u interested just say so
  • LT__Razak - Dreamweaver
    LT__Razak - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    cajunlady wrote: »
    Y don't you stop critisizing the ones that live out in the country and maybe some cannot afford rich internet like you. You ought be ashamed of yourself for making a rude comment like that. You very inconsiderate of others.

You quoted the wrong person... b:chuckle
  • King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have 18 hours of college classes on top of that I study my **** off and on top of that some people have jobs. Its hard to guess what day maintenance is and check. And a 300 second warning wouldnt of been to much to ask for either.
    yeah i have classes too and i study my **** off as well but it takes 5 mins to check the forums. u should try it some times to do something instead of QQ at the gms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    spoons is a sneaky one.. distract them with tideborn question thready\ and then .... BLAM!!! Ani Packs!!
  • CRONiCSMOKE - Harshlands
    CRONiCSMOKE - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    at least give us the option to turn off the duke's msgs if you're going to make those packs come back -_-

I second this idea
  • ssilly
    ssilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Gold prices 600+ this time ? *stupidity*b:surrender
  • TheLastDemon - Heavens Tear
    TheLastDemon - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

yes it is >.< 250K per wine. and I only had 900K total, so back down to 400K b:cry
  • Crysella - Heavens Tear
    Crysella - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    They are testing us.....seeing if we can handle the duke before we kill him. Lol.

Lmao xD good oneb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crysella - 100 Venomancer - Retired
    _Nirvana_ - 92 Cleric - Retired
  • Narin_ - Sanctuary
    Narin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol she wont
    Good idea! Need to start doing that. O_O

b:laugh Nah, I think I'll kill him 5 seconsd after logging in.b:kiss b:victory

I know! Duke killing party! There's gonna be chicks in bikinis and a bonfire! Primary event: Duke's death. :3
  • cajunlady
    cajunlady Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You quoted the wrong person... b:chuckle

you know who it was directed to. You are ruthless.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well im watching the tideborn video about the new classes if any of u interested just say so

id like to see that
  • apollymi
    apollymi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol Hey Dem xD
    Mass told me he died to protect u in bh today xD i laughed so hard since he is always dead

Lol yeah, I felt bad about it cause he went after it while it was chasing me.. I didnt have pet out and ready either. >.< it was a SA too x.x just as i got pet out he died and i had him targeted so i was running around a lil more in the dark trying to target it. X.x horrible.. almost ahd it dead too before it killed my pet then me -_- Woo. xD oh well. was kinda funny on my part. I should have known better!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Welcome to my nightmare; I think you're gonna like it.. Lvl 9X Venomancer
    Credit goes to Forsakenx for the lovely signature. ^.^ All Hail Forsakenx
  • GriffinJ - Harshlands
    GriffinJ - Harshlands Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Sorry about the intermittent schedule as of late. Things have been busy with the upcoming plans so we have to schedule stuff to fit everyone's availabilities.
    My availability is most days between 8AM(CST)-8PM(CST)... Can we schedule it around my availability?.... Riiiiiiiigghhhhttttt. Funny of me to ask......
    b:cryb:surrender Where was the warning? Not everyone reads the forums ya know? (I did, but still my friends didn't believe meb:sad)
    Honestly, Now you can hope back and be "HAHAHA TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... not yet.... HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... NOW IM DONEb:victory"
    Since when did PW not give out in game maintenance messages. Kind of pathetic to just DC everyone without any kind of notice. I had a group doing an FB
    I didnt get a warning in Harshlands, I had a friend JUST ask me for help and to have him ask me for help means a lot... And then my girl logged out.... then my friend..... then me. My girl asks me if I am having problems connecting... YEP! *goes to searching for Forums*......*finds threads asking if people been disconnected and finds the first word of bad things to come "Maintance" and tries to pick jaw up off the floor*

Nice call Spoons, really, I'm not just saying it.*victory dance*
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    same here...i got my brigand hoping there will be a linus after maintennce hehehe

b:cry but i have no matz for BH79 b:cry coins again worth 100k+

i got mats for us both if ya can pay me....
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

D:< i can't im gonna bend him over an jam his head up his *** as soon as i log on
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
    edited October 2009
    Options

if i could find him.. he woulda been gone a long time ago -.-
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:laugh Nah, I think I'll kill him 5 seconsd after logging in.

I know! Duke killing party! There's gonna be chicks in bikinis and a bonfire! Primary event: Duke's death. :3

b:victoryb:victory
    edited October 2009
    Options

yup it is sometimes as much as 375k per wine for bh79
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yeah i have classes too and i study my **** off as well but it takes 5 mins to check the forums. u should try it some times to do something instead of QQ at the gms

I understand that but me along with a good majority of the game population if you havent noticed do not feel we should have to always read the message boards to know when we're going to get kicked off. What they did was not fair giving us 15 seconds. People lost money, and time hard spent into some of the things they were doing. Call it crying but as a paying customer I deserve a little more respect then 15 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:laugh Nah, I think I'll kill him 5 seconsd after logging in.b:kiss b:victory

I WANNA JOIN!!! PICK ME PLEASE!!! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    cajunlady wrote: »
    you know who it was directed to. You are ruthless.

>.>
    And? ^-^
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i got mats for us both if ya can pay me....

b:sin ok sure.....just sell it cheap O_O im a poor elf.... b:laugh
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • TheLastDemon - Heavens Tear
    TheLastDemon - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So wait, Spoons is to blame for all of this? I see alot of people mentioning spoons... I dont know who he is but in my book, you are in TROUBLE if you decided on the 15 sec warning. you owe me 500K!!!!
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:victoryb:victory

IM IN!!! sounds fun lol
  • Crysella - Heavens Tear
    Crysella - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    apollymi wrote: »
    Lol yeah, I felt bad about it cause he went after it while it was chasing me.. I didnt have pet out and ready either. >.< it was a SA too x.x just as i got pet out he died and i had him targeted so i was running around a lil more in the dark trying to target it. X.x horrible.. almost ahd it dead too before it killed my pet then me -_- Woo. xD oh well. was kinda funny on my part. I should have known better!!

lol good times good times b:chuckle xD BHs can be tht fun but i wish i could get squads sometimes T-T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crysella - 100 Venomancer - Retired
    _Nirvana_ - 92 Cleric - Retired
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So wait, Spoons is to blame for all of this? I see alot of people mentioning spoons... I dont know who he is but in my book, you are in TROUBLE if you decided on the 15 sec warning. you owe me 500K!!!!

Awwweh, poor thing,
    If you was in Dreamweaver I'd give you 500K.. b:victory
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I WANNA JOIN!!! PICK ME PLEASE!!! b:chuckle

i quoted the wrong person too b:chuckle i want to go to this! Inv me!
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:sin ok sure.....just sell it cheap O_O im a poor elf.... b:laugh

you know i will only 110k...lol