Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!!

Comments

• Hinode - Harshlands
    Hinode - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Chance of it being . . . Till end of October? b:bye I was really really holding back a lot to not leave with constantly repeating to myself "just one more week...few more days..it's only a month..." to be screwed over like this? OMFG.
    What will happen of the economy, seriously?
    Just what the hell. I luckily just woke up so wasn't doing any BHs or FBS but my friends were and no warning, pretty annoying. Not only so annoying update as it is eh. b:sad

Oh by the way, why everyone presumes that the packs are gonna be super cheap? Well, that would be real ****-over. b:shocked
  • Crysella - Heavens Tear
    Crysella - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Dun do it Western it's never worth it....b:shocked

OUCH!! xD thts gotta hurt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crysella - 100 Venomancer - Retired
    _Nirvana_ - 92 Cleric - Retired
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You should have been creative and made Halloween Packs b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yeah i was wondering when they would warn us about this..

Lol Cronic. No Pking tonight! b:cryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MysticAmber - Heavens Tear
    MysticAmber - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    While I realize PWI is a Business that has to make money to stay up and running, I have to say they do a **** poor job making sure the customers are happy. yes I know that you can not please everyone completely, but for petes sake how many anni packs do they want to sell? Do they actually hope to make a cool mil off this sale? Shoot it has not been than long since the stinking packs were finally taken out after a month long sale. b:surrender

But I guess as long as they have zen buying customers, thats all that counts. I know that I am finally through with spending anymore of my real life money on PWI. This sale is my wake up call. PWI is all about the money. Ooooh lets throw the anni packs back in since we cant come up with a decent event and call this an event.

And here I thought my last F2P mmorpg was a cash cow. b:laugh They have offically milked the last penny they will get from me. And believe me, I am a former cash shopper big time. I figured it is F2P and they had to make money to keep running so I would do my part. Welp, no more for me. I will play my time in the game and when it crashes and burns, just move on to a different game.
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Dun do it Western it's never worth it....b:shocked

b:sin hey BH again after maintennce ready ur matz 5-5-5-5 for sure its eden or brim b:laugh b:laugh
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • CRONiCSMOKE - Harshlands
    CRONiCSMOKE - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You should have been creative and made Halloween Packs b:surrender
    yeah that would of been nice.. new mounts!!
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you could have atleast called them somthing different! whose anniversary is it now?!?!

b:sad I want an event or somthing that get more rep out! AND SENSE YOUR A F2P GAME LETS MAKE IT ACTUALLY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! JESUS
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Justizzle - Heavens Tear
    Justizzle - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well seeing how we all bored if any of u wanna join my tw fac conquerer just visit our forum at http://www.conquerer.freeforums.org and see if u aint interested then
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well here goes me making enemies. everyone knows the forums are here and it is good practice to check them every week or so that you have an idea of whats going on, now if u dont then i fail to see how thats the gms fault. so if u didnt read the forums then that is ur misfortune. well i've said my piece now feel free to bring on the hate.b:chuckle

Granted but it's the GM's responsibility to let player know if the servers are going down like they normally do. They must not have felt the need to be considerate and tell everyone. I for one don't read the forums everyday. I have much better things to do.
  • Im_Hawt - Heavens Tear
    Im_Hawt - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    2 things

The no warning log off was **** and wrong. We all know this. Happy Columbus Day everyone.

My view on Columbus. The biggest fool in history. He traveled across the sea and when he got to where he was going he didnt know he was. When he got back home he didnt know where he'd been. And he did it all on borrowed money he couldnt repay. And to top it Eric the Red discovered the americas hunderds of years before Columbus was born. Think about it.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well here goes me making enemies. everyone knows the forums are here and it is good practice to check them every week or so that you have an idea of whats going on, now if u dont then i fail to see how thats the gms fault. so if u didnt read the forums then that is ur misfortune. well i've said my piece now feel free to bring on the hate.b:chuckle

I have 18 hours of college classes on top of that I study my **** off and on top of that some people have jobs. Its hard to guess what day maintenance is and check. And a 300 second warning wouldnt of been to much to ask for either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Lol Cronic. No Pking tonight! b:cryb:chuckle
    eh we can do it later lol
  • cajunlady
    cajunlady Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why hasnt anybody posted the link to the manual patch yet?

stop having big patches takes up to 6 days to download 400 mbs on dial downsize them or quit making patches it is getting ridiculus of having 1 day to play cause of them. Lucky sometimes to have 1 day of playtime between the patches. SLOW DOWN ON THEM
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Can you imagine what sort of people will be left in this game, all the decent ones have / are / will quit
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    agreed with the dude from lost city server... like i said we should read the forums before the server crashes out so we know what's goin on...
  • Crysella - Heavens Tear
    Crysella - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    While I realize PWI is a Business that has to make money to stay up and running, I have to say they do a **** poor job making sure the customers are happy. yes I know that you can not please everyone completely, but for petes sake how many anni packs do they want to sell? Do they actually hope to make a cool mil off this sale? Shoot it has not been than long since the stinking packs were finally taken out after a month long sale. b:surrender

But I guess as long as they have zen buying customers, thats all that counts. I know that I am finally through with spending anymore of my real life money on PWI. This sale is my wake up call. PWI is all about the money. Ooooh lets throw the anni packs back in since we cant come up with a decent event and call this an event.

And here I thought my last F2P mmorpg was a cash cow. b:laugh They have offically milked the last penny they will get from me. And believe me, I am a former cash shopper big time. I figured it is F2P and they had to make money to keep running so I would do my part. Welp, no more for me. I will play my time in the game and when it crashes and burns, just move on to a different game.

uhhhhh..... condensed version plz xD
    so many words o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crysella - 100 Venomancer - Retired
    _Nirvana_ - 92 Cleric - Retired
  • LT__Razak - Dreamweaver
    LT__Razak - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    cajunlady wrote: »
    stop having big patches takes up to 6 days to download 400 mbs on dial downsize them or quit making patches it is getting ridiculus of having 1 day to play cause of them. Lucky sometimes to have 1 day of playtime between the patches. SLOW DOWN ON THEM

Get better internet... b:chuckle
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    agreed with the dude from lost city server... like i said we should read the forums before the server crashes out so we know what's goin on...

Good idea! Need to start doing that. O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Granted but it's the GM's responsibility to let player know if the servers are going down like they normally do. They must not have felt the need to be considerate and tell everyone. I for one don't read the forums everyday. I have much better things to do.
    They didnt tell everyone cos of Anni Pack rage b:angryb:angryb:angry gutless really
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2009

And to those who complain they don't have time. Maintenance is always on Monday-Wednesday. It takes a minute to skim the stickies on the general discussion board on those days before you start playing.
    edited October 2009
    this shouldn't take long.. they should have it saved from last month.. and y would they bring this back.. another month of the duke's mouth...
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:sin hey BH again after maintennce ready ur matz 5-5-5-5 for sure its eden or brim b:laugh b:laugh

ya i figure it'll be one of those but i saved my brigand just in case... lol
  • TheLastDemon - Heavens Tear
    TheLastDemon - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oh, and BTW, I know its not much coin to most but I lost 500K to wining a FB70. So since you kicked me I want it back. or a warning next time. no wait....

BOTH
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    And to those who complain they don't have time. Maintenance is always on Monday-Wednesday. It takes a minute to skim the stickies on the general discussion board on those days before you start playing.

And to those who complain about those complaining. At least we have a life. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sancrkf - Heavens Tear
    Sancrkf - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    at least give us the option to turn off the duke's msgs if you're going to make those packs come back -_-
    Call me San.
  • cajunlady
    cajunlady Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Good idea! Need to start doing that. O_O

Y don't you stop critisizing the ones that live out in the country and maybe some cannot afford rich internet like you. You ought be ashamed of yourself for making a rude comment like that. You very inconsiderate of others.
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ya i figure it'll be one of those but i saved my brigand just in case... lol

same here...i got my brigand hoping there will be a linus after maintennce hehehe

b:cry but i have no matz for BH79 b:cry coins again worth 100k+
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • LT__Razak - Dreamweaver
    LT__Razak - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oh, and BTW, I know its not much coin to most but I lost 500K to wining a FB70. So since you kicked me I want it back. or a warning next time. no wait....

BOTH

HEAR HEAR!! b:victoryb:chuckle
  • Narin_ - Sanctuary
    Narin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *doesnt read the forums alll the time* I prefer to play the game. xD but honestly... wow. Notice wouldve been nice. >:( Ima be dead when I log back in. and quitting PWI is always an option. >.> it is ridiculous. and they're gonna lose all the good players. and be left with the suck-**** rude ones so they wont get anyone to join the game either.

if I quit Ill come back in 6 months after everything blows over. XD with my 5 mil from 10 gold still in my bank.