Options

Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i can post some pics of the nirvana armor if korren doesnt mind o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:surrender nah...the 1st psychic hit lv100 3days after open beta..
    and now few of them got warsoul daggersb:shocked
    but there isnt any info about sage/demon books yet..
    omg can you like plz investigate! I really want to know D:
    or i can wait for the oracle nubs on pwi to level up and choose a random cultivation xD.

Why would she? A lot of people contributed stuff and Korren gave them credit.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

post em!!!!!!!!b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    post em!!!!!!!!b:victoryb:victory

I'll let Cen post them...but the new Nirvana Armor b:dirty

I cannot wait...the only thing I will most likely be doing with Rose b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is a Psychic skill video (Level 1-24)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HhTmxLsABE

Video is not mine. Her Youtube username is EtsuLT if you are to post it on first page.
    b:laugh 1st page
    why not, post it..

but if u did pay attension, in one of the video from 1st page, Assassin and Psy r wearing them..
    Korren, can you tell us more about what armors can get with the new recasting system?
    b:cold ill try post it tmr, too busy today...

DO NOT QUOTE THIS PIC...PLZ..
    13268626.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol that guy its sooo rich!! it have baby drake ,bad panda..LG wep high lvl 4 a new class!!
    I WANT HIS AM HUSBAND!! hahahb:dirtyb:kiss
    i want mah own assasin!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Warsoul dagger is pro? b:shocked

What sorta nab got lvl100 warsoul char in 3 days... how much did that set him back? b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I hope there are videos on youtube or normal attacks when the classes are, say maybe grinding. You cant spark every time you do a new mob so spark attacks make it seem better than it really is ;/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

something u should know:

1. Public Quest wont be released w/ expansion (i guess)

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion/public_quest

says they come with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I took it as initially....with so much coming out at one time they may leave one or two things out for later weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • razad
    razad Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I hope there are videos on youtube or normal attacks when the classes are, say maybe grinding. You cant spark every time you do a new mob so spark attacks make it seem better than it really is ;/

didn't you hear? :O assassins can build up chi like *snaps* that.
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    razad wrote: »

They are going 2 have 2 build chi like that because of all the skills which need chi and the occasional spark when grinding xD And they are a PVP class, and chi is essential for pvp
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    razad wrote: »
    If you watch the rate of chi building in that video a few seconds after the skill is done, youll see that the chi building from normal attacks are about the same as archers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • rexberry
    rexberry Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you watch the rate of chi building in that video a few seconds after the skill is done, youll see that the chi building from normal attacks are about the same as archers

I'm quite sure razad was referring to the numerous assassin skills that replenish chi.

Look at how many crits he gets... wow O.O!
  • zombiex18
    zombiex18 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Me whant 2 see a video of lvl 59 skills please! xD b:victory
  • SaberArturia - Dreamweaver
    SaberArturia - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:laugh 1st page

why not, post it..

but if u did pay attension, in one of the video from 1st page, Assassin and Psy r wearing them..

b:cold ill try post it tmr, too busy today...

DO NOT QUOTE THIS PIC...PLZ..
    13268626.gif[IMG][/img]

Quite the talented fighter to be able to judge his opponent's movements simply by watching his feet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    korren, how did he hit 100 3 days after open beta? did he play closed beta and kept his char?
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    korren, how did he hit 100 3 days after open beta? did he play closed beta and kept his char?

no life oracle? Oracles for 3 days straight...72 hours of nothing but oracles.....over and over....and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over agian...
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no life oracle? Oracles for 3 days straight...72 hours of nothing but oracles.....over and over....and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over agian...

oracles rly help u lvl up that fast...? if so i might use a few.
  • razad
    razad Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oracles rly help u lvl up that fast...? if so i might use a few.

didn't you hear? oracles are all the rage now.
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i knew they helped ppl lvl up fast but thats insane if they help u get to lvl 100 in 3 days lol. sounds like crack to me.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The assassin paralyzed the mob and then attacked it outside of its range so he wasn't getting hit at all. Then he slept it so he could have time to spark with out getting hit any and finish it off quickly. That's pro ****.

Assassin attacks like a fist BM, meaning they will gain chi like them through normal attacking, not like an archer. Then they have skills that give them chi so they will probably be the fastest chi gaining class by far.
  • rexberry
    rexberry Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ahhh.. so the blue numbers appearing above the sin's head is the amount of life leeched right? I guess the buff really doesn't grant more % life leeched as it's level is upgraded.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

72 hours of oracles wouldn't get you 100. hes first gotta get 30 which isn't a short time.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Assassin attacks like a fist BM, meaning they will gain chi like them through normal attacking, not like an archer. Then they have skills that give them chi so they will probably be the fastest chi gaining class by far.

Unless the lv11 skills really make up for it, I doubt we will see many Sage Assassins.

Speaking of which, I would really love to see a full skill tree for the two classes. I hope we don't have to wait that much longer for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WetDreams - Harshlands
    WetDreams - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey Korren, I have a question. When the assassin go into stealth mode, can the assassin change weapon like to a fist for example. If the assassin can change weapon, will the assassin still be in stealth mode? thx
  • krzysztofxx
    krzysztofxx Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUEe96iNieI

My Assassin Gameplay lv44 New Skills All Info In Video.
    Time to quit this PW China Server Hard Play W/O Money In Bank :x
    Waiting For Patch At PW Malaysia English Server :)
    GL at PWI guys b:victory
  • whantplay2
    whantplay2 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    With strealth assassins tideborn can run without attack of mob...into dungeon-fb they can go to boss without make mob b:shocked
    And into Rebirth can stop the mob attaks...
    Or if Assassins is the tanker, with a party....if he use stealth boss stop attack party?!

b:chuckle
    perfectworldcommy.blogspot.com
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OK u are right xD

Rly thx for ur answer Korren. But I still interesing in how much Acc/Evan by 1 DEX get Assasin? And how much HP by lvl get Assasin and Physic?

just say "sin" instead of "****" for assassin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyogashi - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    just say "sin" instead of "****" for assassin

Lol, does it bother you that much...? >_>;;

Who cares? Lmao.

Anyway, nice video of the updated skills. ^^
    Not long till we can all mess around with them. :)
    Please, call me Kiyo. b:thanks

"..Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... "
    [SIGPIC]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ugkz7d.gif[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.