Tideborn - Tale of Mermaid news

Comments

• eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    eternalnab, now be nice to the tall, scary, evil, red-eyed, GM, man Remeber this! He is pure evil! so be nice!

i know they are evil thats why i have new forum acc cuz old one got blubbed cuz of 1 PIC which wasnt even adult one :/
  • Caine - Lost City
    Caine - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Tee hee, sounds like GM's like you!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    eternalnab wrote: »
    i know they are evil thats why i have new forum acc cuz old one got blubbed cuz of 1 PIC which wasnt even adult one :/

Bypassing a ban.......*sigh* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Caine - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Wow, Eternalnab, that actually wasn't the smartest thing to say when a GM is around...
    -.-
  • eternalnab
    edited December 2009
    Bypassing a ban.......*sigh* b:surrender

i luv u too rose ^^
  • eternalnab
    edited December 2009
    Wow, Eternalnab, that actually wasn't the smartest thing to say when a GM is around...
    -.-

noone says i cant make new account ...or does ToS says it? no :)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    i luv u too rose ^^

b:heart
    noone says i cant make new account ...or does ToS says it? no :)

*sigh* I kinda already answered your question....BUT, you never know b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eternalnab
    edited December 2009
    b:heart

*sigh* I kinda already answered your question....BUT, you never know b:cute
    im nub so please be nais ^^
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    im nub so please be nais ^^

Yes, you are an eternal one b:chuckleb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Caine - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg60474_Tactical_facepalm.jpghttp://bogieworks.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341c581e53ef010536bbe3df970b-800wi

-sigh-
    That sums it up...

Edit: on the first pic, no religous offense intended.
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    Hycinth - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't get me wrong, I like the wings. But I also think they look very feminine >.< Makes me not want to fly around too often unless I have a cash shop set or something, only like the one titled 'More Expensive ones' in the pics on p.68.

true. but if they are fee, looking a lil more fem wont hurt till you can get something else. Side there are guys now who preffer the softer look, not all but you can see a few >.>
  • Caine - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Dont wanna get banned for this, but this is a wiiieeeerrrddd video, but funny as he**

No offense intended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w&feature=related
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    Hycinth - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    <.< -kicks vid out of thread- >.> fisheys only pweese! ^_^
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dont wanna get banned for this, but this is a wiiieeeerrrddd video, but funny as he**

No offense intended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w&feature=related

not funny but........ it IS lame
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Caine - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Awww. Admit it its aleast....10% funny
  • MrChrist - Heavens Tear
    MrChrist - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

I try not to switch characters to comment on any jesus-related posts, but the urge always gets me b:surrender b:laugh
    If you see this message, it means there is something Jesus-related and I am trolling it.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Awww. Admit it its aleast....10% funny

ok its -10% funny b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Where do you get this proof? Such as stating which TT gear and weapons are upgradeable
    Can you prove to me that TT99 green weapons are not upgradeable?
  • eternalnab
    edited December 2009
    Where do you get this proof? Such as stating which TT gear and weapons are upgradeable

mystic hrhrhrhrhr ^^
  • Showboat - Dreamweaver
    Showboat - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World#Races_and_Classes

Credits go to: *drumroll* Valintine,
    Anyways, scroll down to Expansions (unless it pops up there) and look at the rising tide one, Watch and weep (Hopefully that is true!!!) Bumblebee: I'm so excited, oh yeah! Sam: its not coming out at
    that date. Me & Bumble bee: Awwwww....

EDIT: Be sure to scroll down a little to the "Expansions" tab, or you wont find it!

The section used to say this:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5615481&postcount=227

So I changed it to this:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5615661&postcount=230

I made the changes to the Rising Tide Expansion section just earlier. Apparently people have been having fun messing with it and putting completely bogus information. I was even the first to put the reference to the mmorpg article on wikipedia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    jayzan wrote: »
    they can turn into mermaids outside of water but have a bubble thing arround them o.o
    this is when u press 'sit' button...b:shocked
    mermaidc.jpg
    mermanu.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    mermaidc.jpg
    mermanu.jpg
    b:sweat.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    mermaidc.jpg
    mermanu.jpg

O_O

cool much........?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    mermaidc.jpg
    mermanu.jpg

The most Epic way of siting. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was mesmerized........ then i laughed a little
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Haiz has a question about the assassin. From reading I'm not quite too sure about cloaking in PvP.

If you are cloaked and someone AoEs, will you get hit? If you get hit will you be revealed/stop being cloaked?

Another question is that I forgot from where, but looking at how detecting cloaked people works. It seems like either you can click on them or you can't. If you can't "click" on them because detection is too low, will you be able to see them but just faded out? Or will they be completely invisible?

Haiz is a bit confused.
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    mermanu.jpg[/QUOTE]

Rofl @ Male

*Light from the heavens shinning down upon him,with spiritual music in the back ground* *__*

Fixed for Aadi - cuase doesn't like so much shiny colorb:surrender XD

*blinds Aadi with glare from mirror* <_< -Runs away-
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol. I just love having to scroll through the same two pictures five times on one page because people feel the need to quote the entire pictures b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=517862
    It's, what, the third topic on General Discussion?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Haiz has a question about the assassin. From reading I'm not quite too sure about cloaking in PvP.

If you are cloaked and someone AoEs, will you get hit?
    yes
    If you get hit will you be revealed/stop being cloaked?
    yes
    Another question is that I forgot from where, but looking at how detecting cloaked people works. It seems like either you can click on them or you can't. If you can't "click" on them because detection is too low, will you be able to see them but just faded out?
    Or will they be completely invisible?
    completely invisible
    something about stealth:
    stealth lvl: player lvl + skill lvl
    anti-stealth lvl: player lvl + a-s lvl
    if the target's lvl or a-s lvl is higher than your stealth lvl, u will be seen and targeted.

u can only be targeted by your party members or the ones whos a-s lvl > your stealth lvl
    once being hit / aoe'd , u start to atk or lack of MP, stealth will be cancled.
    stealth mode cant be cancled during first 5 seconds .

Haiz is a bit confused.
    /10chars..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.