Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Free wings from quest
    wing.png
    CS wings
    wing2f.png
    um..........is it the fad there to make girls look anorexic? >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    O.O the wings look nice
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Venom new pet:
    i have seen some venoms walking around w/ this blue guy...not sure if theres any other tamable pet..

petn.jpg

YAY!!!! new pets! b:victory

il replace my old ugly golem whit this 1 b:dirty (if it haves good stats)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The Venom pet might be a trade in item from the tokens you get from completing the Marriage Dailies.

Also is that the new interface for the expansion? Looks cool.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • jayzan
    jayzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    korren how do psychics actually fight? because im kinda still deciding witch job to pick i dont wanna try both
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    jayzan wrote: »
    korren how do psychics actually fight? because im kinda still deciding witch job to pick i dont wanna try both

buff yourself one of the soul of revenge(rly nice buff, it can counter back all kinds of attacks, melee, range, and even magic atk) and atk lvl.

most magic atk from psychic has debuff effect-slow/immobilise/stun/knockback and high damage find your own combo to kill a mob be4 he can reach u. (most mobs r 1-3 shots)
    from the skill list, u can find out most skills have less than 1.5seconds cast, this is even faster than a venomamcer.b:surrender

when u r in danger or dont wanna fight, buff yourself def lvl (it gives u 33-66 defence lvl depends on your skill lvl). when u reach high lvl, and put all 4x def lvl gems on your endgame gear, u can hit at most defence lvl90 w/o cube necklace and warsong belt. defence lvl100 in mermaid form / or with instant bless. just take note, defence lvl100 doesnt mean tat ur immune to damage, it only reduces 54-55% damage u recieve, dont ask me why, i dunno either...

use life bubble to heal your self, great healing skill ijs..it can fully recover your HP over 15 seconds.

well, in a word, psychic is one of the easiest class to grind besides venomancers.b:chuckle
      PvP ability: .................★★★★★
      Squad fight ability: .......★★★★★

Grinding ability: ............★★★★
      instants requirement: .....★★★★★
      player skill requirement: ..★★★
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jayzan
    jayzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    thx i still think ill go with assasin o.o
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:shockedb:sadThose wings are beyond awesome! I made a Cleric mostly because they looked angelic with their magical powers and wings, but the Tideborn wings take the cake! I can't wait to use these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • ArcherPain - Sanctuary
    ArcherPain - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    buff yourself one of the soul of revenge(rly nice buff, it can counter back all kinds of attacks, melee, range, and even magic atk) and atk lvl.

most magic atk from psychic has debuff effect-slow/immobilise/stun/knockback and high damage find your own combo to kill a mob be4 he can reach u. (most mobs r 1-3 shots)
    from the skill list, u can find out most skills have less than 1.5seconds cast, this is even faster than a venomamcer.b:surrender

when u r in danger or dont wanna fight, buff yourself def lvl (it gives u 33-66 defence lvl depends on your skill lvl). when u reach high lvl, and put all 4x def lvl gems on your endgame gear, u can hit at most defence lvl90 w/o cube necklace and warsong belt. defence lvl100 in mermaid form / or with instant bless. just take note, defence lvl100 doesnt mean tat ur immune to damage, it only reduces 54-55% damage u recieve, dont ask me why, i dunno either...

use life bubble to heal your self, great healing skill ijs..it can fully recover your HP over 15 seconds.

well, in a word, psychic is one of the easiest class to grind besides venomancers.b:chuckle

They sound very interesting and fun to play. What build your currently using? Also any idea for the assassin playing styles?

Thxs for all the hard work your putting into making this thread and giving us this info to prepare ourselves.
  • RoyalStorm - Sanctuary
    RoyalStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hey I have a quick question (I know it's been asked a couple of times but I haven't yet seen an answer) and I was wondering since in one of the previous posts it was mentioned that the daggers are class specific to the Assassins are the magic orbs class specific to the Psychic's in the same way? (yes I do plan on rolling a Psy! b:pleased)
  • SavageWings - Heavens Tear
    SavageWings - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Whoever made those characters are pretty good at customization lol
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    They sound very interesting and fun to play. What build your currently using? Also any idea for the assassin playing styles?

Thxs for all the hard work your putting into making this thread and giving us this info to prepare ourselves.
    20 vit 20str 5dex 100mag
    Hey I have a quick question (I know it's been asked a couple of times but I haven't yet seen an answer) and I was wondering since in one of the previous posts it was mentioned that the daggers are class specific to the Assassins are the magic orbs class specific to the Psychic's in the same way? (yes I do plan on rolling a Psy! b:pleased)
    and yes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shuy - Dreamweaver
    Shuy - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Korren, I don't mean to bury you with questions :P but can you tell us about the armour please? thank youb:thanks
    Quit PWI JUNE 2009.
  • RoyalStorm - Sanctuary
    RoyalStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Thanks Korren! You're doing a great job informing us all here! and I totally realized just how stupid my question sounded... haha you're probably like well duh... if the daggers are class specific the orbs probably are too... wow I feel dumb...
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Korren, I don't mean to bury you with questions :P but can you tell us about the armour please? thank youb:thanks

no specific armors for these 2 class, only a set of armors from quest has class limit..

One more thing:
    cuz of the lack of weapon models, there r only 3 TT weapons tat u can craft atm(TT60 green, TT90 gold which need 2xAncient devil soul, and TT99 gold ).

Theres no FF or Lunar weapons for **** and Psy that u can trade from PW Boutique Agent atm. U have to craft it urself in the instants.

fortunately, there r some mold weapons drop from 19-99 dungeons.

Ofcos more weapons will be added to the game, but keep an eye on the market if u dont wanna keep using 3* weapons for the first few weeks..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hm... Ok i got a question. On that video i saw an assassin it 1k on a mob around his level with skills Which leads me to my question..

How good are assassins in pvp in the 30-40's?
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Shuy - Dreamweaver
    Shuy - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2009

One more thing:
    cuz of the lack of weapon models, there r only 3 TT weapons tat u can craft atm(TT60 green, TT90 gold which need 2xAncient devil soul, and TT99 gold ).

Couldn't get us a pic of the weapons could you? :P
    Quit PWI JUNE 2009.
  • ArcherPain - Sanctuary
    ArcherPain - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Korren, any idea of the Assassin play style? Like build...survivability..etc..

Thxs in advance b:laughb:pleased
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009

all of that information is on the first page. Its the row of bars you see >.>

Assassin
    (uses dual daggers as weapon, wears light armor and deals extreme dmg in a short period. dagger is a new kind of weapon, its atk speed is betwens sowrd and claw/fist. Assassin can use all weapons except those w/ class limit, but skills only usable w/ dagger.)

PvP ability: ...............★★★★★
      Squad fight ability: .......★★★★
      Grinding ability: ..........★★★
      instants requirement: ......★★★★
      player skill requirement: ..★★★★★
    ★刺杀系
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Couldn't get us a pic of the weapons could you? :P

b:surrender most ppl r still 20s-50s, where do i get a pic of the weapons..

my **** only lv3....- -i have nothing to say about assassin..just go read the skill list...b:chuckle

same build as Archer will be fine btw since **** is based on dex.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    b:surrender most ppl r still 20s-50s, where do i get a pic of the weapons..

my **** only lv3....- -i have nothing to say about assassin..just go read the skill list...b:chuckle

same build as Archer will be fine btw since **** is based on dex.

Yah but expect horrible times in pre 19 leveling, its gonna suck bad. Because even on archers it sucked without having knockback...Now imagine having to run up to the mob with that same defense as that archer...fun isnt it XD

~Silver
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yah but expect horrible times in pre 19 leveling, its gonna suck bad. Because even on archers it sucked without having knockback...Now imagine having to run up to the mob with that same defense as that archer...fun isnt it XD

I doubt they'll have it as bad since they're designed for melee unlike archers.
  • Ithlia - Heavens Tear
    Ithlia - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009

THAT just made my day, seriously it did. I thank you VERY much for all of this information on the new classes :) I have been thinking about making my future Psychic my new main character instead of my veno, and knowing that I won't have to have a hard time grinding makes it all the better. b:pleased
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Korren, do you think pure mag would be a good way to go as an psychic? I was debating over pure mag or a vit build like what you have. One of my friends even said go LA for extra crit.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Korren, do you think pure mag would be a good way to go as an psychic? I was debating over pure mag or a vit build like what you have. One of my friends even said go LA for extra crit.

they have so many skills to regain hp, and endgame, damage is way better then a lil vit, I would say pure mage but that might just be me XD

~Silver
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sorry Korren, another question here. b:surrender

Just wanted to know how much HP/level and HP/vit Psychics get.

And while I'm asking that, how much MP/level and MP/mag too?

I would do the math from your level 1 and level 25 SS, but I dunno if you have any equips that give you HP or MP.
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PAY ATTENTION:
    Sry for the wrong info about Assassin, i just lvled an ****, ****'s atk is based on Dex, more dex he has more dmg he deals.

**** gets 13HP per vit
    Psy gets 10HP per vit

I would do the math from your level 1 and level 25 SS, but I dunno if you have any equips that give you HP or MP.

This can at least answer one of your questions. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2009

i would say go pure mag or mag:vit = 5-6:1 build with pdf ornaments and mix pdf/hp shards on your armors
    Psychic is the only class tat has attack lvl buff, u should try get the most benifit from it..

b:infuriatedb:beatenup again~exactly same as mage, 10hp/vit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Free wings from quest
    wing.png
    CS wings
    wing2f.png
    more expensive one
    wing3.png
    most expensive one
    wing4.png

Looks like I'll have to get the more expensive wings ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    8 makeover presets for those who fail at customizing charactors..D:
    how to use preset code?
    go to \Perfect World International\element\userdata\ folder.
    find the file for your class and sex:
    character20 psychic male
    character21 psychic female
    character50 assassin male
    character51 assassin female
    open the file and overwirte it w/ the following preset code.

Female
    54067527.png
    [3Parts]
    scaleUp = 142
    scaleMiddle = 95
    scaleDown = 122
    [BlendFace]
    idFaceShape1 = 23
    idFaceShape2 = 23
    blendFaceShape = 50
    [Face]
    scaleFaceH = 150