Unlike most other players I............

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion

"Unlike most other players I............"

whats something that you noticed you DO or DO NOT do unlike others, compared to similar pple of your class or lvl
(try not to spam please)

"Unlike most clerics I............"

never kited a mob b:chuckle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Moved to the Spamfo... Eh I mean Off-Topic! ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most clerics I avoid using BB unless I absolutely need it...so many clerics just use it because it's easier than healing one person b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most venoes I DONT have a magmite and I STILL have my Sharptooth Wolflingb:pleased
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most players I don't like cookies^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most players, I love venomancers b:dirty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    unlike most venos..

i have 9 pets my level.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Moving this back to general for now, make sure to stay on topicb:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Moving this back to general for now, make sure to stay on topicb:shocked
    yeah... stay on topic please b:surrender not SUPPOSE to be a spam thread b:surrender
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    unlike other barbs I can afford expensive stuff
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • DivineMaiden - Dreamweaver
    DivineMaiden - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most players I arrange my inventory/bank in ABC order b:laugh
    and unlike most player..I never used a single pot during non-group quest yet (Meditate FTW!) :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most BM's, my prefered main weapon is a sword.
    (Thoug I have atleast level 1 of every move from every other weapon tree).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I actually grind
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most venos I'm poor as ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most archers I don't suck.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most Clerics I dont have all party buffs but my regular buffs are maxed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most archers I don't suck.
    Unlike most players you also dont know how to pay attention to posts on threads that say its not a spam thread like the post-above-you threads.
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most veno's....

I die 50 times a quest 'cuz I don't pay attention b:chuckle
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most players I dont play a venomancer.

Unlike most archers I dont spam skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most players i.....

know every map like the back of my hand and have no problem navigating without a map and does it bother anyone else when everyone acts like everyone else is stupid? (but only if they are the ones who are being ijits, if u are stupid hey try harder lol)
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most other venos, I don't kite... as much. (I stole your example!)

I guess it's cause I'm so used to being a Warrior / tank type class in all other MMOs I play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most players i.....

know every map like the back of my hand and have no problem navigating without a map and does it bother anyone else when everyone acts like everyone else is stupid? (but only if they are the ones who are being ijits, if u are stupid hey try harder lol)

Unlike ZOMBIENATION...

I have no idea what he's talking about
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most barbs, I don't miss without Bloodlust. b:victory
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most players you also dont know how to pay attention to posts on threads that say its not a spam thread like the post-above-you threads.
    Unlike most forum users you don't pay attention enough to know that me making a not spam post is like being led to el dorado by a leprechaun from the moon.
  • Dostoevsky - Heavens Tear
    Dostoevsky - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most other players, I seem to have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I'm level 37 and I only finished FB29 a few minutes ago.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most Venos, I PK with a Magmite.
    Unlike most Venos, I have Alpha Male.
    Unlike most Venos, I prefer Fox Form.
    Unlike most Venos, I prefer Evasion.

Unlike most Wizards, I wear Heavy Armor.
    Unlike most Wizards, I don't run from a group of mobs. I get PO'd and pop up a Dragon's Breath.
    Unlike most Wizards, I have Dual Hammers.
    Unlike most Wizards, I actually liked fighting Kun Kun.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most forum users you don't pay attention enough to know that me making a not spam post is like being led to el dorado by a leprechaun from the moon.
    wow all your posts in your statistics log are pretty much spam =/
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I don't define them as "spam"
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most players it's my job to tell people to stay on topic b:shocked b:chuckle
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    MINE TO!

We have so much in common spoons, lets get to know each other.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Unlike most players it's my job to tell people to stay on topic b:shocked b:chuckle
    so what headache pills do you take spoons? >>

oops edit*
    also unlike other clerics i lean on pdef.