Which weapons are best for a BM?

2»

Comments

• AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oh yeah, you are just our average BM alright. >_>

To OP, best weapon in TW=PvP=PVE= Ancient Arbor.

I am still saving coins to get 2 chaos rings and refine my lunar spear to +9 or +10 with all gears refined to +8.. I don't think can afford citrine gem or primeval/savant stones.. The best I can afford is prolly imma citrine..
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I am still saving coins to get 2 chaos rings and refine my lunar spear to +9 or +10 with all gears refined to +8.. I don't think can afford citrine gem or primeval/savant stones.. The best I can afford is prolly imma citrine..

I must've miss-learned the definition of "average" while in school. >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Pucker - Dreamweaver
    Pucker - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TW= Fist

PvP= Fist

PvE= Fist

Period.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TW= Fist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

b:cry Where do these ppl even come from?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    we don't listen to people who say these weapons don't exist. they're good. they generate a lot of vigor giving the wr more stuns in less amount of time.

stop downing something you can't comprehend.
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TW=?
    PvP=?
    PVE=?

I think Axe & Pole combination is (as stated) the best. From a certain level you may use these 2 weapons or more (with all skills maxed). Swords may be addtional.

I wonder if there are bms using all 4 weapons more or less equally (all skills maxed at least 10 / decent weapon regarding the bms level).
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    u 2 funy axe bm have the lowest acc ingame they cant hit me even iff i was still they can zerk but dont they need 2 HIT first isnt acc ur worst nigntmare
    aaah now comes misty rings well i can get 9x magic evesion rings and eesion gear related stuff with more dex ull still fail 2 hit u can have uber hp but ull still MISS MISS MISS