is this smart as endgame armor?

Options
Skippy - Dreamweaver
Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Barbarian
Yea im a barb, sick of doing TT runs all the time and wasting coins in mats

dont wanna do it all over again for the TT 99 stuff so yea, this is what i will have when im lvl 95, im lvl 91 now

im planning the armor SET to be endgame

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=16b86e88fbce9e67

and yea for the ornaments i might gonna try to make TT 99

pls put your oppinion here
Post edited by Skippy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Why not go with a GX instead? The cape should have at least 2 sockets Oo. Double Grandfrost rings are considered the best rings in the game, too. (+100% accuracy and +6% crit, what more would a barb/axe bm want?)

I like your end game armor, but you should extend your end game level to 100, and at least try your hands on ☆☆Ashura of Purgatory b:dirty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol, that gear is fail. You're better off with HH90 honestly, whether you like farming it or not. Only gold you should be getting is the 99, and yeah...you need GX.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    thats not even near good.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol erm,,, just to tell ya, im just sick of spending coins and doing TT or HH runs. SO i just wanna stick with this armor.

kinda weard no possitive reply =/

and what is for the TT 90 gold rings, u know how LOW the chance is of actally geting thad Lunar glade Ring.

believe me if the options where there to just pick out the armor pieces i wanted, i would do thad. but i cant, im just a low budget player
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    pw calc fail on calc for refine on the helm btw. i have my forest wisdom +5. and that is = +637. not 521. +6 is 737.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ah well thanks for your oppinion anyway,

i thougd it was a decent set and all

but looks like most of you guys onely take the AWESOME gear as *decent*

kinda waste to putted it up here then sorry ,
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=95f110c8967bf304

If your goal is ever 99, then that's basically what you want right there. And probably replace the sky demons with swindlers necklace. Cape you want 4 socket since that's what most go with and usually put in 4 flawless unless you got immacs, and +6 on GX is just what average people refine to that aren't CS addicts, and +5 on gear etc. Oh, and I replaced belt with 95 past belt.
  • MyBish - Lost City
    MyBish - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You are a total moron, the green hh90 is better than the gold.. you say you are a low budget player, but you got the more expensive gear that isnt as good. Not to mention putting g8 stones in instead of having the gear at least +6. Learn2play
  • Feral_Wrath - Lost City
    Feral_Wrath - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    People can't use constructive criticism anymore? If you can't be respectful and open minded to someone who is genuinely looking for advice and asking very nicely, its best to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Anyway I once considered going with that armor set myself but decided against it as i'm a pure vitality build barb and benefit more from the added HP of the regular hh90 armor set. But I certainly wouldnt say that set is bad. If refined enough youll still get some nice HP from it and if combined with a swindlers necklace, cape of tauran chieftain and demon slaughter belt youll have some pretty nice magic resistance for a barb. If you already have all that armor made then go for it. I thin its cooler looking, too. :P
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    thanks for the nice advice man.

and erm for calling me a total moron... yea lil bit disrespectfull

and for the unsharded cape of touroc... i just forgot to shard it op the calculator lol dont break my B*LLS couse i forgot to do thad

and yea im low budget,,, meaning thad i want just put some more efford in the armor since im planning it to be endgame,

of cource i know thad the TT or HH 90 dual axes are better since of the zerk

but i got the luck of getting an lunar from the A packs, so i geus i just stick with the dragonhunt since i got them.

i know thad like EVERY1 says HH TT 90 is better,,, but W/E

i already made the chest and leggings no turning back now b:victory

and to be honest i like it.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    People can't use constructive criticism anymore? If you can't be respectful and open minded to someone who is genuinely looking for advice and asking very nicely, its best to keep your thoughts to yourself.

*snaps his fingers*

good gob:pleased
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    thanks for the nice advice man.

and erm for calling me a total moron... yea lil bit disrespectfull

and for the unsharded cape of touroc... i just forgot to shard it op the calculator lol dont break my B*LLS couse i forgot to do thad

and yea im low budget,,, meaning thad i want just put some more efford in the armor since im planning it to be endgame,

of cource i know thad the TT or HH 90 dual axes are better since of the zerk

but i got the luck of getting an lunar from the A packs, so i geus i just stick with the dragonhunt since i got them.

i know thad like EVERY1 says HH TT 90 is better,,, but W/E

i already made the chest and leggings no turning back now b:victory

and to be honest i like it.

if you were lucky in getting a lunar from the A packs, you should have sold it and bought ancient devil souls for GX <_______<
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yeey packs returned,,, i got some tokens to get some chips...

got the devil souls and i can make those GX or TT 90 gold axes W/E its called on other servers

well now no *****ing bout the weapon thad is fixed now