Spec > CQ

Comments

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ya but how long will that last,i think pretty soon CashShop may actually beat cq.anyways even if this does happen it dosnt matter i mean..it took a whole server to beat u guys? and it took a whole year as far as most people including me are concerned CQ won a long time ago
    CQ >Spec in general

I must say that CQ should be gone already. I honestly can't wait till this fighting is all over. PVP can be boring with the same people over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over FOR A WHOLE ****ING YEAR

I want to pk someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Or get pked :3)

Note: That was a little bit of QQing MiniTank. Just a little. Not too much though. So don't get excited and say "QQ moar" or Stop QQing after you specificly told me to QQ moar. You do realize that is what you do right?
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Moron. Fyi.

Do ya homework. Spec didn't have 80 in that war either.b:shutup

ijs, lolumad, someotehrrandominternetabbreviationtomakeuslookcool.b:bye

K llama?b:kiss

"Doesn't matter if u win by an ich or a mile, winnings, winning"- Vin Diesel(Fast and furious 1)

Inch

Sorry if you make a mistake it's not a direct quote. So unfortunately that's not a quote from Vin Diesel.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow Junkhead. I'm impressed. You know so much about TW. 127v80...

Reminds me of someone waaaaaaaaay back when, last October/september I think who was a level 30 and planned to win TW's by getting 200 level 2 barbs and taking them all.

DyvethyinFyr was a pretty weird guy.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Moron. Fyi.

Do ya homework. Spec didn't have 80 in that war either.b:shutup

ijs, lolumad, someotehrrandominternetabbreviationtomakeuslookcool.b:bye

K llama?b:kiss

"Doesn't matter if u win by an ich or a mile, winnings, winning"- Vin Diesel(Fast and furious 1)

lol what

sdfdsd
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol what

sdfdsd

What u mean "what"?

You don't get it?

Let me break it down for the bimbobrained k?

Just cos u lost, doesn't mean there was the whole 80 best spec force out there.

You cq keep pushing the "oh we didn't have our full 80 strong there" point.

When infact, if u were to check with your spec friends/alts/whatever....... you would know that spec themselves had 71 ppl online and about 65+ go in. So many ppl were missing from the elite of spec cos it was a bad timing for them.(Middle of the night in euro, monday morning in asia, etc)

So quit with the excuses and the lame attempts to explain.

You lost.

Accept it gracefully and carry on.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
    Spectral complaining about not having enough people in their war b:shockedb:shocked
    Well gosh darn it, must have been hard to fight this war as a Spectral with people missing.
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
    Spectral complaining about not having enough people in their war b:shockedb:shocked
    Well gosh darn it, must have been hard to fight this war as a Spectral with people missing.

Bullsheet devil.

You guys are the ones who have been complaining, being sarcastic, explianing why you lost.
    I am just stating the facts. Not complaining. Why complain? Spec won. As usual you're brainless comeback wasn't very well thought out. But i don't blame you seeing as how Lost city is majority the "hyuk hyuk yeeeewww sooo farnyyyy laaaaaa" crowd.

Btw, as usual.......spec hardly posted anything on this forum, with the exception of minitank.
    So as usual, you cq, are having conversations with yourselves and your alts.
    Yet again.......b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    People are more vocal when they're right. Mr.Alt.
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    People are more vocal when they're right. Mr.Alt.

Seeing as how vocal i am........umm...thanks?b:cute
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Seeing as how vocal i am........umm...thanks?b:cute

I thought I told you to leave mr 3 digit bm?
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I said people, not person.
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    I said people, not person.

Yeah sure devil.

Everything is as you say because......of course....you said it right?b:surrender
    Whats the name of the world in your head btw?

Facts devil, give me facts.

The whole being acting cute on forums thing is getting old.
    Real old.
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I must say that CQ should be gone already. I honestly can't wait till this fighting is all over. PVP can be boring with the same people over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over FOR A WHOLE ****ING YEAR

I want to pk someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Or get pked :3)

Note: That was a little bit of QQing MiniTank. Just a little. Not too much though. So don't get excited and say "QQ moar" or Stop QQing after you specificly told me to QQ moar. You do realize that is what you do right?

Inch

Sorry if you make a mistake it's not a direct quote. So unfortunately that's not a quote from Vin Diesel.

Change sides then Xtacy, seems to be a trendy thing? Its not like you spend your salary on anything productive anyways b:victory
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    As if it matters anyway, people already jumping ship @ CQ. Doubt gz/lam/whatever's trash will be able to make up for all the people leaving anyway.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Change sides then Xtacy, seems to be a trendy thing? Its not like you spend your salary on anything productive anyways b:victory

I'd rather not. I think you remember the conversation of why I won't ever be leaving CQ. First and last guild for this character...
    As if it matters anyway, people already jumping ship @ CQ. Doubt gz/lam/whatever's trash will be able to make up for all the people leaving anyway.

People are but not because of the win Spectral had. It's because of new game release,bored people who want to random pk, and apparently now people taking alts seriously.

It's unfortunate but it happens to every big guild on every server. It was obviously going to happen to CQ eventually. Anyone smart would have anticipated this from the beginning.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    It's unfortunate but it happens to every big guild on every server. It was obviously going to happen to CQ eventually. Anyone smart would have anticipated this from the beginning.

Dude, this is lost city. "Smart" is a minority here.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2009

People are but not because of the win Spectral had. It's because of new game release,bored people who want to random pk, and apparently now people taking alts seriously.

no i love spectral for a different reason. they learned how to camp vol 29 without pking non kos. maybe CQ can take some lessons so they don't have so many "oops i aoe'd your lvl 30 butt"
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Dude, this is lost city. "Smart" is a minority here.

Sad fact
    b:sad
    no i love spectral for a different reason. they learned how to camp vol 29 without pking non kos. maybe CQ can take some lessons so they don't have so many "oops i aoe'd your lvl 30 butt"

What the **** are you talking about? I'm giving out reasons to why CQ is losing members and you're telling me that you love Spectral? You are a spectral just for saying that and STILL lvl 30. GTFO
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009

When N'Sync camped vol 29 we only killed kos....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009

i c wut u did thar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i c wut u did thar

leave the forums to the pros and get your lvl >:o
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    CQ isn't very good at camping vol 29 though so it's all a moot point.

I've been to vol 29 before with 4 CQ there. 3 never even saw me 1 of them saw me and started chasin after me, hit him with piercing flames talked to the guy and flew off into the sunset.
  • Durohan - Lost City
    Durohan - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009

WTF!!! N Sync is a RPK Guild that only kill KOS oO

Thats Epic xD i love yourmom
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    CQ isn't very good at camping vol 29 though so it's all a moot point.

I've been to vol 29 before with 4 CQ there. 3 never even saw me 1 of them saw me and started chasin after me, hit him with piercing flames talked to the guy and flew off into the sunset.

That sounds like CQ.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hyuk hyuk yeeeewww sooo farnyyyy laaaaaa in RAINBOW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Smells like ban Llama.
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    When you spend over 10 grand and calls your nephew constantly when he or Asiris leaves guild, obviously this game is serious.
  • Duckiee - Lost City
    Duckiee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol devil didnt u no internet = srs buisness
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    lol devil didnt u no internet = srs buisness

Translation: Lol, Devil, didn't you know; Internet = serious business

When everyone starts to say it, it sounds ****.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Translation: Lol, Devil, didn't you know; Internet = serious business

When everyone starts to say it, it sounds ****.

The copyright not yet come in b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    The copyright not yet come in b:surrender

b:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct