PWI's First PVP Video - Project Pandora

Options
mystic
mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Fanatics Forum
Highest Quality - WMV Download
http://www.rqclan.com/PWIProjectPandora.zip

Video Streaming (Lower quality/fast stream now available)
http://www.rqclan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html

It's unfair to ask us to fight a living cluster****.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
Post edited by mystic on

Comments

• ban
    ban Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Game over.

that is all.
  • kick123
    kick123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You opened zhen skill in pk? :mad:

uh oh.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Thought it'd be funny to tank a WR and have the AOE up. Didn't plan on the archer coming out that fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I love it how in every one of your fights you are ganking people who don't even see you coming, I love it.

By the way, where is the video of RageQuit 6v3 Nemesis where we owned you over and over again? I was hoping you would put that up there, but I guess not.. You only seem to put up the videos where you actually get lucky and win, nice going.
  • kick123
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well you do have a really nice site and high quality videos, i give you that.

But 1k HP would really get your fu ticked in 2 shots, like Grey dealing 300+ damage to you and you got away with teleport while he got stunned. Man you can really run fast.

The other video is mostly that ep dude killing white names, flipping on plum barrier against people who doesn't know what it does.
    come on i see it done better by zorkan everyday random pking white names leveling, at least he doesn't brag about killing people grinding and disrespects everyone on world chat.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    I love it how in every one of your fights you are ganking people who don't even see you coming, I love it.

By the way, where is the video of RageQuit 6v3 Nemesis where we owned you over and over again? I was hoping you would put that up there, but I guess not.. You only seem to put up the videos where you actually get lucky and win, nice going.

This is for PVP videos. Imaginary fights are to be posted in the thread down the hall.

Also, if you aren't expecting gank videos... You're really, REALLY new to the PW PVP community. The Ambition videos were almost exclusively ganking, the Project Pandora videos are going to be mostly group pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited September 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    This is for PVP videos. Imaginary fights are to be posted in the thread down the hall.

Also, if you aren't expecting gank videos... You're really, REALLY new to the PW PVP community. The Ambition videos were almost exclusively ganking, the Project Pandora videos are going to be mostly group pvp.

So now you won't even admit defeat? That is sad Mystic, at least admit it if you aren't gonna post it, I'd post the screenies I took but then you would come up with some lame-**** excuse as to "Those are fake" or "Wow, you are sad having to prove me wrong, I was just kidding when I said it was fake"

Either way I go with this, you are gonna come out acting like an idiot like always, so I won't bother.

As to the ganking, wow.. That shows how good your guild is, having to gank 6v3 to even potentially come close to winning, nice job.

I would be impressed if you could actually kill someone 1v1 who is the same level as you, or even higher.

Post some good videos Mystic or GTFO
  • kick123
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would be impressed to see some COMPLETE TW videos where nothing is edited out.
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    Options
    kick123 wrote: »
    I would be impressed to see some COMPLETE TW videos where nothing is edited out.

I would be impressed to see a video Mystic posts where nothing is edited out, but that is never gonna happen, we can only hope one day he will be man enough and do so.
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would be impressed to seen these screenshots of Nemesis dominance that you keep on talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lag
    lag Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Peace and Love! Thanks for the free advertising, keep it up. Conqueror will be proud to be in each one of your edited videos. : ) Btw, so far only fair video i have seen in the whole spam is Dayzd vs MAck [5stars 4 U:cool:] The rest.... Well, we not paying for the adds so don't worry. Conqueror doesn't mind looking "weak" in forums. After all, ingame says it all.

P.D.: CONGRATz TO ALL THAT MADE IT TO CONQUEROR IN RECRUITING PERIOD YAY!!!!. 100/100 members keep it up. :D
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    Options
    delux wrote: »
    I would be impressed to seen these screenshots of Nemesis dominance that you keep on talking about.

Feel free to send me a private message then.
  • meatshield
    meatshield Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Can somebody school these clowns?

Do you not know what a pvp video is? You don't post a bunch of deaths or losses, who the hell would want to watch that?

Plus, I don't recall us losing much at all, and why not post those screenies?

You realize how stupid you look saying you have screenshots, but you will not post them because we say they are fake?

I call your bluff.

Again, editing is a HUGE part of any pvp video in any game.

In fact, I've never seen a good pvp video that wasn't edited. L2MMORPG!
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If you want to see the screenshots why don't you just PM me instead of cry here?
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If you wanted to imagine fights, why did you post here and not just PM me?

Also, does anyone get deja vu from this thread? It's almost like the last guild we **** said the same thing...

http://i33.tinypic.com/110bubo.png

wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kick123
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well at least you cant edit wether you win or lose in TW.... can you?

ooh i know here's an idea, if you lose just dont show the big FAIL letters, if you win, then show the victory word. Now that's what i call editing.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I would be impressed to see a video Mystic posts where nothing is edited out, but that is never gonna happen, we can only hope one day he will be man enough and do so.

I'd rather not sit through 3 hours worth of footage just to see 2 fights, kthx.

That said, this video was kinda boring. I liked your archer ones better. Maybe add some 1v1's? o=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I DO plan on incorporating TW into the Project Pandora videos, and I'll also be making TW videos standalone so that people can watch TW week by week.

It'll be a while before it's guild vs guild TW though... Most early TW will be against mobs.
    I liked your archer ones better. Maybe add some 1v1's? o=

Project Pandora is based on pulling away from the Ambition series, and focusing on group PVP, showcasing RQ's teamwork... Which is really what makes us successful, not our solo ganks or personal skill. You can be the best player in the world, but if you're in Nemesis, your guild would still lose every PVP they get into. Teamwork is everything, and that's the focus of PP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited September 2008
    Options
    but if you're in Nemesis, your guild would still lose every PVP they get into. Teamwork is everything, and that's the focus of PP.

Lol? You come and GANK us when we arent even in a team, if we were to go out on a PvP spree, of course we would go into a team like you, but we wouldnt gank people, you can be in a team without having to gank every player. Team mates work together, if you guys would go into a team and have 2 people attack 2 people and watch and see if they need help, then thats different. But when 4-6 of you attack 2 players thats just a sad gank, not team work.

You need to get your facts straight before posting anywhere on the internet Mystic. Seriously, learn something sometime.
  • grey
    grey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hmmm, well atleast hes honest, group pvp it is, even when the people they r killing r like 2...

pics to b loved:

2008-09-0817-24-04.jpg
    2008-09-0817-01-40.jpg
    2008-09-0817-13-58.jpg
    2008-09-0816-58-11.jpg
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Lol? You come and GANK us when we arent even in a team, if we were to go out on a PvP spree, of course we would go into a team like you, but we wouldnt gank people, you can be in a team without having to gank every player. Team mates work together, if you guys would go into a team and have 2 people attack 2 people and watch and see if they need help, then thats different. But when 4-6 of you attack 2 players thats just a sad gank, not team work.

You need to get your facts straight before posting anywhere on the internet Mystic. Seriously, learn something sometime.

Watch the video, please. It's obvious you haven't.

A lot of the vid is us waiting outside safezone for your ****** guild to come out and try to fight again. I don't understand how that's ganking... But okay.

You can claim all you want, you can say all the ******** you want, but it all boils down to the law of MMORPGs - Fraps or it never happened. We have video proof of your guild getting slaughtered in non-gank situations. What do you have? The same ******** you fill world chat with.

@ Grey: Grats on killing a handful of people that you horribly outlevel (and outgear). That's about a ninth of the amount of people who die in your guild in my video. Regardless, you're definitely a threat on the field, I won't deny that. You're a powerhouse. Fortunately you're pretty stupid and are willing to get kited the whole fight while your guild gets slaughtered, which is exactly what happens in one of the Orchid Temple fights in my video. And that is proof that you can have one really powerful character, and still have your guild get ****. GG, Zezix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    grey wrote: »
    hmmm, well atleast hes honest, group pvp it is, even when the people they r killing r like 2...

pics to b loved:

2008-09-0817-13-58.jpg
    2008-09-0816-58-11.jpg

I was wondering how i died while AFK. Apparently it was due to a werebeast who's level 47+ :(. Do you honestly think i would stand there and let you kill me normally? You've got at least 7 levels on me. Truth is i would just kite you and **** your hiero.

Had you of been there for any of those fights you would have realized that they tend to start with 1 or 2 people getting killed in your guild. Then your guild calls 6+ more people and in turn RQ does the same. Until the fight has tons of people all flying around. So to speak of teams and complain about our ability to follow orders and not panic and go crazy attacking everyone like your guild members during a war is a compliment. Truth is we don't plan out every battle 10 days ahead of the actual fight. We show up,we get organized,and you end up dead on the ground.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    xkwisite wrote: »

Had you of been there for any of those fights you would have realized that they tend to start with 1 or 2 people getting killed in your guild. Then your guild calls 6+ more people and in turn RQ does the same. Until the fight has tons of people all flying around. So to speak of teams and complain about our ability to follow orders and not panic and go crazy attacking everyone like your guild members during a war is a compliment. Truth is we don't plan out every battle 10 days ahead of the actual fight. We show up,we get organized,and you end up dead on the ground.

Well put. QFT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kick123
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Kinda lame to complain about outleveled when all you do is trying to pk people while they kill dark wolven?
  • xkwisite
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Kinda lame to complain about outleveled when all you do is trying to pk people while they kill dark wolven?

Who's complaining about levels?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kick123
    edited September 2008
    Options
    @ Grey: Grats on killing a handful of people that you horribly outlevel (and outgear).

That's not an excuse to justfy getting killed?
  • xkwisite
    edited September 2008
    Options
    That's not an excuse to justfy getting killed?

Oh so if RQ went and sicked Ara(Level 54) on all of the level 30's on the server including yourself you wouldn't complain about it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I don't have a problem with him killing lowbies, I just don't do it personally when I can help it. He worked for his level. However, BRAGGING about killing people way lower than you is just sad. If you wanna kill them, go for it, but don't act like it makes you a good player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kick123
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Oh so if RQ went and sicked Ara(Level 54) on all of the level 30's on the server including yourself you wouldn't complain about it?

Hell no, all is fair in pk. Just depends on who has experience with high rank 12 eq and higher + armors.
  • zezix
    edited September 2008
    Options

Account sharing ftw!