Who said Wizards can't solo? FB19 done at 32.

2»

Comments

• Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Awesome job b:cute *gives a cookie*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Am I the only one noticing the perfect officers duel hamers in that guys shortkey bar?

WTH, was heavy armor not enough for you, so you decided to go with heavy melee wizzie?

Also, I was bored last night so decided to do FB19. It was boring XD
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Am I the only one noticing the perfect officers duel hamers in that guys shortkey bar?

WTH, was heavy armor not enough for you, so you decided to go with heavy melee wizzie?

Increased Magic Resistance + Already nerfed damage = ew.

So assuming Isala has those for that situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Increased Magic Resistance + Already nerfed damage = ew.

So assuming Isala has those for that situation.

Bingo. Those have been my best friend lately. Too many IMR mobs to count for some reason. I have a feeling I've been getting to quest areas after other wizards..
  • BraveGideon - Dreamweaver
    BraveGideon - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I just want to point out something to all you naysayers of the wizard class. We don't suck. All those people talking about how squishy we are, and how we crumple after a few hits? Take a peek at this. FB19, no party, no outside buffs, no charm. Just me, my pots, my apothecary powders, and my genie. Now tell me that all wizards go squish.

Right after the first room. Notice there is no wine being used, and I don't have the luring genie.
    TheFirstRoom.jpg

After clearing the entire cave of mobs, I attack Thromh himself.
    ThromhComes.jpg

Guess who was squishier.
    ThromhDies.jpg

Now, I've got a few questions for anyone that wants to answer. When did you first solo FB19? What was your class, what was your build, and how did you do it? I'd really like to know, so I can get more information about other classes. I'm trying to figure out which builds, and classes are the hardiest, and survive the most, so any help would be appreciated.

Lol everyone can solo an fb 19 at the 30s.... but it goes really slow at those times.. when you get to the 40s it;s much easier and a lot faster...
    Server: Dreamweaver
    Character class: Blademaster
    Character name: BraveGideon
    Character info: Crazy and dangerous!
    Born in: Sofia, Bulgaria. I still live there!
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lol everyone can solo an fb 19 at the 30s.... but it goes really slow at those times.. when you get to the 40s it;s much easier and a lot faster...

But it is interesting.

When you do most of missions solo while your level equal to missions level (or differense is as little as possible) - this is interesting. When you are level 100 and do child's mission for level 19 - this is boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]