13»

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Blame the clericb:victory

Story of my life b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • SajinX - Dreamweaver
    SajinX - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I always react the same. I say "o ****" and then i get on the squad window to run a cleric search, then if the TV is on I lay there and make jokes about me being dead. Like say I'm in tiger form on the road. "HELP ME I'M ROAD KILL!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RangerGideon - Dreamweaver
    RangerGideon - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've seen a few translated versions (don't speak German so can't confirm which is correct). I felt the untranslated version was more amusing though as it leaves more to the imagination. :3

No.. turns out he's mad about his tournament game, even if you're not german you can see that e-mail video is fake, there are even some sounds which weren't recorded but simply put in the video by the guy who made it( the translated version that is)..
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    it depends on situation by standard mobs when questing/grinding i say damm or something and go to town
    if i died by plain stupid mistakes in the squad i say a litle rude to the one who caused it not to do it again venos with hercs who fail at tanking make me sorta angry same goes for clerics who lack of skils
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • DarkAnguish - Dreamweaver
    DarkAnguish - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Almost all of my deaths are because of lag, a disconnection or a glitch. Thise ones get me quite mad. The only two real deaths I can remember I am fine with because it was my mistake and I should have been more alert.
  • Marienkind - Sanctuary
    Marienkind - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    PK death: Rage and become a total QQbear.

Mob death;
    With a certain suicidal archer friend: Blame it on her.
    With random squad: Blame it on them.
    With friends: Try to laugh, and conceal my liquid rage.
    Alone: Yell obscenities at the mob and generally be too distracted to res.

I'm a very angry person. b:avoid

;_; It's not my fault you can't survive when I drag half of an FB on top of you just to see how fast you'll die! b:cry
  • daemonnnn
    daemonnnn Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well when my char dies...i go to heaven...and punch God in the face for being a ****