the duke

13»

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    anonguy wrote: »
    ok thx i understand u dont like the idea at this point...no more posts pls. like this last one u arranged the quotes so it looks like im a hypocrite right? thats great.
    and then went on to shoot someone i suppose? ok i understand u dont like the idea also. pls stop hanging around this thread. dont reply to this theres no need ive read what you have got to say, ty.
    i wil not be responding to anyone else who tries to argue with me about some misc. **** like who insulted who etc. its gone OTT this thread was just an idea nothing more.

Learn to multiquote b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Awww I just showed you you were not right with saying you never did insult someone b:chuckle Sorry for showing the truth.
    Oh and right, I think nobody lets you tell him to not post :) Maybe I was wrong thinking threads here were to discuss rofl

Dont triple post by the way, like she said, theres a multiquote option.

Hope any Mod or GM closes this soon, its pointless and has been that way from the start on. Threads are to argue not to have the OP telling the people not to post.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    =o I have a post!!

While you may have enjoyed watching your chatbox get red walled, I don't think the other players did. The auction house is always open, Arch is never empty, and little nublets are everywhere, whether they need to be or not.

High level or low level, you really should reconsider your stance as a troll. When you can't handle someone debunking your fun, you shouldn't play with the older kids. All in all, I would suggest you simply begin posting on with your real id, instead of the faceless one. It would make things a little easier.

Also, blacklist only works for one at a time. =_= And, I think there is a limit to how many people you can put on it. Filtering non-friend pm's would be better. =D
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    obvious troll thread, and everyone's feeding it b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.