the duke

Comments

• anonguy
    anonguy Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    do you actually know how annoying that is, when u get a rare item and get people spam the fk out of you to get there greasy mits on it.

if they want to sell it they will advertise it, maybe when you have this done to you, you'l realise how really annoying this is

ur r3tarded i was gambling in the halloween event and winning stuff y the fk would i care if ppl pmed me
  • Roojie - Lost City
    Roojie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I was wondering how much spam people were getting every time the Duke spouted something off. Glad they removed it....
    If people want o see the prices of something, press your walk emote, turn off playernames, turn down your distances and effects and take a stroll through the kitty shops of west archo. Geeze.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Dont ask me how to scam, Im not doing it (: You should know better.

And awe, I love how people get caught and start insulting :P

Show us who you are, cmon.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    my point was its not possible to scam someone with duke telling the whole server
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    anonguy wrote: »
    my point was its not possible to scam someone with duke telling the whole server

Your point is dull. And you probably have no idea how to sharpen it. It's more than possible. With all the people who get the items using real money, there's bound to be someone who doesn't know what they have. And when the duke was there, there were tons of noobs, like yourself, PMing them. Now people can get their gear in private, and if they don't know what it is, ask some of their friends who do. Duke gone is good for all of us, except for fail noobs, again, like yourself, who don't understand the simple concept of "It's OURS, not yours, and we don't want to have to deal with morons the instant we get something."
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    why is this thread such a magnet for low lvls to come accuse me of scamming

u r all too low to use any of the event items so obviously u dont want to pm ppl to get them

too much hate, stop bit ching all 95+ who can wear event boots, cape, helm or lunar weps ornaments want them...they will of course pm those who have them to buy them

and btw isala basically what u said is all who doesnt cashshop or gamble is a noob or moron...
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    and btw isala basically what u said is all who doesnt cashshop or gamble is a noob or moron...

Not once did I say that. I said that noobs who immediately pounce on people who have something they want are noobs. I know someone who hasn't spent a single dime since she started playing. 90 levels later, she still hasn't spent a dime. I'm pretty sure she's no noob or moron. I do, however, have my doubts about you. Hiding behind a troll account, QQing about something almost all of us accept as a good thing, telling us we have so much hate because we disagree in the slightest about your opinion. You know... I think you're actually beyond the point of noob. If you truly believe everything you say, you've gone to the point of delusional and deranged, and I hope there is a clinic nearby where you can get help for that. I don't like seeing people suffer under such conditions.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Oh mighty high level, show us how high you are.
    If you really think 80ish people are low youre ignorant. Show us your level and your name, cmon.
    No? Fine then go on trolling lol

Either show us who you are or be an idiot, all said.
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    errr...u havent taken this thread too seriously...

anyway wtf r u talking about
  • deeex3
    deeex3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    errr...u havent taken this thread too seriously...

anyway wtf r u talking about
    no **** no one is taking this thread seriously. This thread is a joke lol,damn duke is gone deal with it stop QQing about it. Also there asking to show your main character mostly because this is a alt account for you to QQ with out taking a risk of getting banned!!
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    Not once did I say that. I said that noobs who immediately pounce on people who have something they want are noobs. I know someone who hasn't spent a single dime since she started playing. 90 levels later, she still hasn't spent a dime. I'm pretty sure she's no noob or moron. I do, however, have my doubts about you. Hiding behind a troll account, QQing about something almost all of us accept as a good thing, telling us we have so much hate because we disagree in the slightest about your opinion. You know... I think you're actually beyond the point of noob. If you truly believe everything you say, you've gone to the point of delusional and deranged, and I hope there is a clinic nearby where you can get help for that. I don't like seeing people suffer under such conditions.

u say 'we disagree in the slightest' yet ur opinion so strong?

and apparently im delusional and deranged lmao y so strong opinion for something so small
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    deeex3 wrote: »
    no **** no one is taking this thread seriously. This thread is a joke lol,damn duke is gone deal with it stop QQing about it. Also there asking to show your main character mostly because this is a alt account for you to QQ with out taking a risk of getting banned!!

i was being sarcastic when i said u arnt taking this seriously lol....
  • RIB - Heavens Tear
    RIB - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think his level is over 9000 b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    u say 'we disagree in the slightest' yet ur opinion so strong?

and apparently im delusional and deranged lmao y so strong opinion for something so small

I meant "We" as in all of us. Me, I do have a strong opinion. I have no patience for this kind of nonsense. QQing about something while hiding behind a troll avatar, especially with such a lovely choice of name, attacking people who are of high enough level to know precisely what they're talking about with backwards logic and rage, and generally making a nuisance of oneself puts you on my radar immediately. I don't mince words. You act like an idiot, I call you on it. Behave yourself, and act like a decent member of this community, and you don't see the general reaction you have obtained from everyone else here. We tend to play nice. But when you get insulting and stupid, we get sarcastic and smart.

Nobody likes the Spam PMs they get when Duke shouts their name. Yet here you are promoting it because it benefits you, and if they don't like it, tough. You don't get to have a sense of entitlement to someone's stuff. It's not yours, if they want to sell it, they know where to find Teles, and if you want to buy it, YOU know where to find them as well. A lot of us enjoy the privacy of Duke being gagged. How would you feel if you were walking through the game, and suddenly dozens of people started clogging up your chats with their incessant PMs? You can't see anything but a wave of dark blue. How would that make YOU feel? Answer that, and then tell me you condone the spam caused by Duke.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    random people who whisper you and try to buy the gear off your back (or freshly acquired) is extremely annoying.. especially when they dont go away after ignoring them.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Image2-4.jpg

nuff said, noob
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ITT: Players getting trolled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    @ isala
    since when am i being insulting? look back at page 1 i was getting insulted by others when i was just asking for something

and i already wrote that i know what its like to recieve a lot of pms at one time.

duke wasnt removed because of ppl who received pms after winning something didnt like it.

he was removed cause ppl didnt like the server messages coming too often for whatever reason.

yet there is still a server message for mounts and flying mounts
    so why not for the useful things like equips and shards thats all i was asking.
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    Image2-4.jpg

nuff said, noob

so the fact that this fake account im using only just used the forums this month has anything to do with the argument u had against me?
    gtfo
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dont be such a p.ussy and use your real account then, what have you got to hide your face for?

people will take you more seriously
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    @ isala
    since when am i being insulting? look back at page 1 i was getting insulted by others when i was just asking for something
    ur r3tarded ....

Obviously if the equipments shouts were removed people must have complained about getting too much pms, logic.
    And yes, if people dont like 'the server messages coming too often' and its that much people who think it they wont redo it only for you lol
    Go to a corner and cry, youre one against the rest of server.

Oh and, either show your real account or your point is invalid. Gotme?
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    dont be such a p.ussy and use your real account then, what have you got to hide your face for?

people will take you more seriously

QFT. Also, does it really matter why Duke got muted? We're happy he's gone. Cuts down on annoying things all around. In fact, you're the very first person I've ever seen complain about it.
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    the fact is i didnt come here to be insulting, i was insulted by others first.

and yea if ppl complained about being pmed why is there still server messages for mounts? surely those ppl who won the mounts get pms.

and the duke is a benefit for anyone wanting to buy event stuff. its true that with the duke its easier to find a seller
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    the fact is i didnt come here to be insulting, i was insulted by others first.

and yea if ppl complained about being pmed why is there still server messages for mounts? surely those ppl who won the mounts get pms.

and the duke is a benefit for anyone wanting to buy event stuff. its true that with the duke its easier to find a seller

Yeah. You got insulted. And then you insulted that one person, and started insulting other people as well.

Yes, they do get PMs. But nowhere near as many, because nobody really cares about something as unimportant as a mount.

Yeah. He's a benefit to those people that want to spam PMs to people on the list. But to anyone else it's annoying as hell.
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    i dont see how a few extra red messages could be so annoying for people.
    equipment dropping from packs arnt very common it was best luck tokens that cause spam
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes, since its smarter to uninstall and still spam the forums . GTFO already... b:bye

GTFO already with your alt account...b:bye
  • Gghdf - Sanctuary
    Gghdf - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i wish i could care less >.>
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    Obviously if the equipments shouts were removed people must have complained about getting too much pms, logic.
    And yes, if people dont like 'the server messages coming too often' and its that much people who think it they wont redo it only for you lol
    Go to a corner and cry, youre one against the rest of server.

Oh and, either show your real account or your point is invalid. Gotme?

ok thx i understand u dont like the idea at this point...no more posts pls. like this last one u arranged the quotes so it looks like im a hypocrite right? thats great.
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009

Yeah. You got insulted. And then you insulted that one person, and started insulting other people as well.

[/COLOR]

and then went on to shoot someone i suppose? ok i understand u dont like the idea also. pls stop hanging around this thread. dont reply to this theres no need ive read what you have got to say, ty.
  • anonguy
    edited September 2009
    i wil not be responding to anyone else who tries to argue with me about some misc. **** like who insulted who etc. its gone OTT this thread was just an idea nothing more.
This discussion has been closed.