TW Schedule *sorted* 9-11/9-13

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nope!

Enrage decided to farm kills instead of showing up. I guess all their talk about wanting real TWs and having fun with challenging fights was just talk.
    We already know you unoriginal idiots are going to pull up the "wanting challenging TWs" part. We came to terms with that the moment we decided to ditch your TW. Rather than think of it as avoiding a real fight, think of it has simply spitting in your faces and saying **** you.

After all, we are Enrage. Our backbone philosophy is pissing people off. "Challenging TWs" is just for fun. You should be honored that we went out of our way to royally annoy you :)

meh those fake accounts are so scaryb:shockedb:shockedb:surrender
    QQ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    twist the words all you want, you avoided a 1v1. its fail, pathetic, and actually funny. i knew you would do it, enrage is quite predictable. its not spitting in our faces, its giving us free land, and 10m paycheck. thanks for the monies ^_^

(this wasnt directed at you cyclone)

like i said b4.. blame ur failure leader not usb:surrender
    another 10m...uh i can see those cirtine shards and garnet shards in edya's gear soonb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mheps - Lost City
    Mheps - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sad how Shesfail gets so jealous on other people.

ACCEPT THE DAMN FACT THAT ENRAGE ARE LOSERS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE LOSERS.

YOUR GEAR SUCKS YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE WITH FAILED GEAR SO STOP BEING JEALOUS.

Sad, mages are the strongest class on end game, your level 101 and you play like your level 60.

I suggest you uninstall this game quick and find something better to do, because your so fail at gaming you probably better off sweeping streets or beng a garbage collector you stupid piece of ****.

b:bye
  • Mishie - Sanctuary
    Mishie - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    O_o (10char)
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    meh those fake accounts are so scaryb:shockedb:shockedb:surrender
    QQ?

If you paid any attention at all, you'd know that I'm Aesthor and why I'm using this name. Even if you somehow by some odd chance missed all the posts I've made and all the guffawing I did over the fate of my "real account" in guild chat, the least you could have done was recognize who is posting on your behalf.

@ Mheps: I'll accept that I'm a loser when someone can convince me so with proper intelligible English and logical reasoning. Yelling like a buffoon just tells me you're an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well, most of tao doesnt care. we know these things

1) Tao > Enrage

2) Tao > Enrage

3) Tao > Enrage

its enough for us ^_^

edit: Edya is the best guild leader ive ever been with, not just in PWI, but in the 8 years of my MMOing.
    shes probably the most helpful leader ive seen also. most people dont know it, because they havent had the pleasure of expierencing her kindness, but i have ^_^
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Pretty sad when Enrage's excuse is "lulz we wuz trollin u".

I'm sorry to see Enrage go out like this, honestly. I expected them to fight to the bitter end, and keep pushing back onto the map. Instead, they're backing down from not only a fight, but a chance to learn and grow stronger. Guilds that aren't growing are dying, guilds that choose to remain ignorant cowards are already dead. GG enrage, it was nice knowing you. b:surrender
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *Sigh* It's true what they say...People will always see and hear only what they want to. Never mind then. If you're going to be stupid at least make it original instead of the same redundant overused material. *rolls eyes* G'day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Actions speak louder than words. You can offer whatever explanations or excuses you want, but the bottom line is that Enrage can't handle even the *idea* of losing a TW anymore. You'd rather give up and make some noise about "oh it was our plan to lose omg we trolled them so hard."

I was serious when I said Enrage died today. You can try to dismiss my argument again, I don't care one way or the other. We'll see how things stand in a few weeks.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Sad how Shesfail gets so jealous on other people.

ACCEPT THE DAMN FACT THAT ENRAGE ARE LOSERS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE LOSERS.

YOUR GEAR SUCKS YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE WITH FAILED GEAR SO STOP BEING JEALOUS.

Sad, mages are the strongest class on end game, your level 101 and you play like your level 60.

I suggest you uninstall this game quick and find something better to do, because your so fail at gaming you probably better off sweeping streets or beng a garbage collector you stupid piece of ****.

b:bye
    wth? some idiot from LC here? GTFO asap lol
    and if i fail as a mag, make one here too and challenge me... and now GTFO
    O_o (10char)
    wrong forum!
    If you paid any attention at all, you'd know that I'm Aesthor and why I'm using this name. Even if you somehow by some odd chance missed all the posts I've made and all the guffawing I did over the fate of my "real account" in guild chat, the least you could have done was recognize who is posting on your behalf.

@ Mheps: I'll accept that I'm a loser when someone can convince me so with proper intelligible English and logical reasoning. Yelling like a buffoon just tells me you're an idiot.
    actually i didnt read ur post coz i didnt have time - tot it's another barking dog from Tao.. sry :)
    well, most of tao doesnt care. we know these things

1) Tao > Enrage

2) Tao > Enrage

3) Tao > Enrage

its enough for us ^_^

edit: Edya is the best guild leader ive ever been with, not just in PWI, but in the 8 years of my MMOing.
    shes probably the most helpful leader ive seen also. most people dont know it, because they havent had the pleasure of expierencing her kindness, but i have ^_^
    ya Tao > Enrage atm everyone knows that.. so what? in few months HT map will become LC map.. will u be proud of it?
    and edya helpful? who told u that lol? coz i heard something else from some Tao members... Edya is just another Blessing.. maybe even more evil coz she steals "extra" coins from TW pay..

and to all Tao members who QQ here Enrage didnt show up today... imagine we had 60 ppl signed up for TW.. for 2 TWs actually... we lost way waaaaay too many ppl in last week to give u good TW... end of storyb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i agree with sheswes in everything she said b:dirtyb:dirtyb:kissb:kiss

Tao and caesar have alliance for sure and who think other than that is just an idiot
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    w
    Edya is just another Blessing.. maybe even more evil coz she steals "extra" coins from TW pay..

Maybe u mean Edya is just is another rotthrown coz he steal from his faction TW too
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    walfreen, i think i speak on behalf of the server when i say

who the f*ck are you?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    walfreen, i think i speak on behalf of the server when i say

who the f*ck are you?

You said you were going to bed, stop trolling the forums, you need to get some sleep, everyone has TW tomorrow... oh wait.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You said you were going to bed,

he also said:
    Originally Posted by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear View Post
    woooooootttt bye bye pwwwwwwwww "the game that shalt not be mentioned" here i commeeee abyyysss pvp weeeeeeeee

just teasing sticky :P
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Have you ever heard of a broke and powerful Leader in the world history?
    I dont... so... who cares..!!

/\;-;/\
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2009

/\;-;/\

Mahatma Gandhi was by no means wealthy(in money), was a political and spiritual leader and many considered him powerful due to the fact he has inspired many a civil rights movement all across the globe.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Mahatma Gandhi was by no means wealthy(in money), was a political and spiritual leader and many considered him powerful due to the fact he has inspired many a civil rights movement all across the globe.

+1 to Sgt....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009

Yeah you are right.. but he was not into war and stuff. He was strictly PvE based b:laugh
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ok we so need more Enrage and Tao QQs because it makes my WQ more fun.

/\;-;/\

Ok when u say something like this u r pretty much admitting she is taken extra money. This is just an assumption by me but u r making a strong case for it.

Walfreen plz for the love of god cut ur fingers off so u cannot type anymore because u know nothing of anything and ur hatred for Raw is kinda scary he is already married and im pretty sure he isnt looking for another one.

Enrage its ur fault u only had 60 ppl sign up its on the faction no excuses its just the way of life.

Yes Tao is stronger then Enrage, Enrage its sad u have fallen yet again always respected u in the TW field but i mean stop whining its sad.

think that is it if not ill be back

**Edit** just something to say but i think Belial is one of the best factions without land so if u r looking to join a smaller TW faction i would choose Belial they know what they r doing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009

/\;-;/\

Ok when u say something like this u r pretty much admitting she is taken extra money. This is just an assumption by me but u r making a strong case for it.

Not reallly, I cant speak of something I dont know anything about. I was just trying to be funny..... guess I fail as usual b:surrender
    edited September 2009
    I know the feeling ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    nice nice b:chuckle
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I got paid 1.4m yesterday, just for showing up last weekend. There wasn't even a real TW. (Tao got 130m in pay)

...Do the math. 80 people being paid over 1m (I'm not sure on everyone's exact pay, but I'm sure it was over 1m) just for showing up last week, + all the standby people... somehow I doubt Edya's taking lots of Tao's pay.

Edit: @ wifey, sometimes something can be so stupid, it's funny b:chuckle
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Heihachii - Heavens Tear
    Heihachii - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    if u remember what kind of gear edya and Ty had when they were in Radiance u will know what im talking about...

Jolly Jones event, simple as that.
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Edit: @ wifey, sometimes something can be so stupid, it's funny b:chuckle[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should let you do the replies.. Im so happy to have such a smart wife b:pleased
    edited September 2009

Yes Tao is stronger then Enrage, Enrage its sad u have fallen yet again always respected u in the TW field but i mean stop whining its sad.

they arent whining :) also that half of tao ppl "quited" cuz of Anniversary is whining cuz noone of em quited they all said they go play Aimon and still here WHINING i find it pretty funny that those tao ppl still here and not on aimon must be fking bad game if u need hang on these forums :D
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    they arent whining :) also that half of tao ppl "quited" cuz of Anniversary is whining cuz noone of em quited they all said they go play Aimon and still here WHINING i find it pretty funny that those tao ppl still here and not on aimon must be fking bad game if u need hang on these forums :D

They will never give up such an awesome faction and their members b:victory

This is my first day hanging on the forum b:chuckle Guess im bored at work...
    edited September 2009
    Get out before u r hooked.

Honestly ppl that ragquit when the anni packs came out r the same ppl that did it 10 times before this.

So enough about how Enrage doesnt show to fights old news how about that assualt will they attacking Caesar now or stand pat.

Will Enrage get their TW numbers back or will continue to fall.

most important TW now is Enrage v Caesar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Get out before u r hooked.

Honestly ppl that ragquit when the anni packs came out r the same ppl that did it 10 times before this.

So enough about how Enrage doesnt show to fights old news how about that assualt will they attacking Caesar now or stand pat.

Will Enrage get their TW numbers back or will continue to fall.

most important TW now is Enrage v Caesar

rage will wipe salad with few ppl ...most of salad ppl are ppl who dunno anything about TW they wanted join salad cuz they own half of map and hate enrage...and for tao..if u want TW's bid on salad or rad :P