TW Schedule *sorted* 9-11/9-13

SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Etherblade (West)
|:::::::::::: Friday ::::::::::::|
|

|
| Tao .....@ Enrage......| 20:00 |
| Static ..@ Enrage......| 20:03 |
| Belial ..@ Radiance....| 20:06 |
| Sonic ...@ Radiance....| 20:09 |
| Assault .@ Tien........| 20:12 |
|

|

|::::::::::: Saturday :::::::::::|
|

|
| Hellions @ Enrage......| 20:00 |
| "WaR" .. @ Enrage .....| 20:03 |
| Liberate @ Enrage .....| 20:06 |
| Radiance @ Caesar .....| 20:09 |
| Tien ... @ Caesar .....| 20:12 |
| Heatwave @ Caesar .....| 20:15 |
|

|

|:::::::::::: Sunday ::::::::::::|
|
|
| Enrage...@ Caesar .....| 20:00 |
|

|
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Is Caesar not attacking anyone this weekend?
    I like pie
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ooh, nice colors and formatting. I'm too lazy for that stuff. xD

Speaking of which, lazy predictions time!
    These are in the form of "Winner > Loser"

Tao > Enrage
    Enrage > Static
    Radiance > Belial
    Radiance > Sonic
    Assault > Tien

Enrage > Hellions
    Enrage > "War"
    Enrage > Liberate
    Caesar > Radiance (3 hr defense)
    Caesar > Tien
    Caesar > Heatwave

Enrage > Caesar

People need to work harder, these predictions are too easy. b:cry
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Since Enrage is not ganked this weekend predictions are pretty easy to make following the rule:

Enrage>Caesar>Radiance> all those small factions

Assault > Tien

And obviously Enrage > Tao since 90% of Tao's lands were won without a real TW

GL everyone on this week-end TW b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited September 2009

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seriously?

The only time Tao's land have been won without a real TW were the last 3 or so weeks cause Enrage didn't decide to show. Every other time Tao has been in a fight with Enrage for land win or lose. Tao actually deserves credit and respect for not folding after some stalemates/loses to Enrage and in the end breaking out and beating them. Your comment basically flashes your hate, lol.

Guess you don't really know info seeing as it was Caesar who won most without a real TW.

but if you want to say Enrage>Tao, sure - i'll post the result after tomorrow's TW and see if your case is valid or not. b:bye
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seriously?

The only time Tao's land have been won without a real TW were the last 3 or so weeks cause Enrage didn't decide to show. Every other time Tao has been in a fight with Enrage for land win or lose. Tao actually deserves credit and respect for not folding after some stalemates/loses to Enrage and in the end breaking out and beating them. Your comment basically flashes your hate, lol.

Guess you don't really know info seeing as it was Caesar who won most without a real TW.

but if you want to say Enrage>Tao, sure - i'll post the result after tomorrow's TW and see if your case is valid or not. b:bye
    Tao will prob win. Yea Tao is the strongest HT faction atm, mainly coz of many very strong cata barbs which they have but... at least we dont have a failure leader who takes "extra" coins from every TW payb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thank you tao for letting me use the sundown tele for another week, that was very considerate of u...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yw MsEvilness

b:avoid
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seriously?

Sorry for double post, but..

+1
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Sorry for double post, but..

+1

Technically, If I recall correctly, the 1st TW that didnt end in a 3hr stalemate was when we tried to defend Rad+Evo+Tao, Lost to Rad and Evo relatively fast since we only sent a few squads to each leaving the Tao battle short handed, about 60 in the Tao battle resulting in a quick upper hand advantage early on, which caused us to lose almost all gate/lane towers right away, we still defended without towers for about 2hrs?

Each week after than we focused on Rad and Caesar leaving Tao undefended, so technically speaking, the majority of land Tao took off of Enrage were indeed "won without a real TW" so to speak, since most would not consider no-shows fun OR "a real TW".

So what Adro was technically truthful.

+1

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear
    _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2009

GL everyone on this week-end TW b:chuckle

ANDRO hey hows it goin :P

Heatwaves leader/director and caesors leader got banned for "fake bidding"
    Which it actually isnt >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    Originally posted by Hojuken
    b. dislike /= hate. but glad to see you step into the fuss to make random comments about people you don't know/never met. i do believe you're from enrage? figures.
    I'm Enrage now? Since when?
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Tao had the most real fights against Enrage but once Enrage saw they couldnt hold off Tao they stopped showing and that was when most of Taos lands where got from Enrage but Tao did earn the land that is for sure.

Also Caesar why no bid b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Tao had the most real fights against Enrage but once Enrage saw they couldnt hold off Tao they stopped showing and that was when most of Taos lands where got from Enrage but Tao did earn the land that is for sure.

Tao earned more of the lands that they have than salad did, and thats all i have to say about that. At least when tao got "free" lands, it was given to a guild that could give enrage a real fight.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear
    _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2009

^^ above post

"fake bidding" i think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    Originally posted by Hojuken
    b. dislike /= hate. but glad to see you step into the fuss to make random comments about people you don't know/never met. i do believe you're from enrage? figures.
    I'm Enrage now? Since when?
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Since Enrage is not ganked this weekend

does this mean we will get an actual tw?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ^^ above post

"fake bidding" i think

Weird most bans come after the bidding is over oh well.

And Anne stop agreeing with what i said it freaks me out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    at least we dont have a failure leader who takes "extra" coins from every TW payb:thanks

really?

Where'd you hear that? Enlighten me? did former Tao members tell you they were getting paid 500-600k when we only had 3 lands and thought we were entitled to more at the time? Or is the fact you don't even know how Tao TW pay system works? b:chuckle

fail leader? then why we on top? it's not cause of free-land either.

and before anymore Enrage wants to say Caesar or Tao just grab "free" land remember this:

When Enrage attacked Radiance back in the day countless times and Radiance didn't decide to show up - who got FREE land at the time? oh yeah, Enrage did. b:bye
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    really?

Where'd you hear that? Enlighten me? did former Tao members tell you they were getting paid 500-600k when we only had 3 lands and thought we were entitled to more at the time? Or is the fact you don't even know how Tao TW pay system works?
    if u remember what kind of gear edya and Ty had when they were in Radiance u will know what im talking about...
    fail leader? then why we on top? it's not cause of free-land either.
    sure it's not coz of "pr0" players like ub:laugh
    and before anymore Enrage wants to say Caesar or Tao just grab "free" land remember this:

When Enrage attacked Radiance back in the day countless times and Radiance didn't decide to show up - who got FREE land at the time? oh yeah, Enrage did. b:bye
    and lol?.... so did Radiance long long time ago when we attacked RoC... but u're prob too "young" to know this storyb:chuckle but remember this...
    Radiance attacked RoC coz RoC was the 2nd strongest HT faction...
    Enrage attacked Radiance coz Radiance was the 2nd strongest HT faction (remember we attacked Evo first... then Rad...when we knew Rad is way weaker than Enrage we attacked Triad, then Tao... we tried all ways to get a good TWs)...

and u dare to compare us with Tao lol?
    when we didnt show up u just could attacked salad and u would prob have nice TW... but no... u didnt do it.. why? coz of ghay alliance with them...

so dear little BM... ggb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    relax...actions speak louder than words.
    this week there is no more gank on enrage, so they should probably show for Tao b:laugh
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Radiance attacked RoC coz RoC was the 2nd strongest HT faction...
    Enrage attacked Radiance coz Radiance was the 2nd strongest HT faction (remember we attacked Evo first... then Rad...when we knew Rad is way weaker than Enrage we attacked Triad, then Tao... we tried all ways to get a good TWs)...

and u dare to compare us with Tao lol?
    when we didnt show up u just could attacked salad and u would prob have nice TW... but no... u didnt do it.. why? coz of ghay alliance with them...

And Tao attacked Enrage consistently because you were first the strongest HT faction, then the second strongest. I fail to see the difference.

...And besides that one Triad land, we went after Enrage for like 2 months straight. Saying we're ganking you - when several of those weekends we were the only ones attacking you - is just BS. If anything, Caesar bid on you AFTER us, so they could get free land.

And Tao has never had an alliance with anyone, let alone Caesar. Enrage is simply the only one that can give us a fight any more - if you'd ever show up.

Edit: No-show Enrage. Whoa... just Whoa.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    does this mean we will get an actual tw?
    Nope!

Enrage decided to farm kills instead of showing up. I guess all their talk about wanting real TWs and having fun with challenging fights was just talk.
    edited September 2009
    Nope!

Enrage decided to farm kills instead of showing up. I guess all their talk about wanting real TWs and having fun with challenging fights was just talk.

Oh because constantly being ganked week end and week out isn't challenging for a faction?

Just decided to skip this one, going to make a huge deal out of it? o.O
    I for one ride the fence on tonight's TW.

On the good side, it would have been a 2~3 hour charm **** slug fest with lot's of mayhem.

And on the bad side, it would have been a 2~3 hour charm **** slug fest with lot's of mayhem.

PW has been rocked with the release of "some other game" so now a 3rd of my friends list are leaving for it and the sheer BRUTAL aftershock of the Anniversary event that cause a massive uprising in it's wake.
    There goes another 3rd of my friends list, honestly don't think I have a whole hell of a lot in me and surely not enough to deal with all the QQ and drama that comes from a Tao vs. Enrage TW.

Welcome to Dribbling Springs, home of "The World's Best Teleport". My personal favorite faction teleport, please take care of it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009

On the good side, it would have been a 2~3 hour charm **** slug fest with lot's of mayhem.

And on the bad side, it would have been a 2~3 hour charm **** slug fest with lot's of mayhem.

lol, giving urselves too much credit, 1 hour at the most.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We already know you unoriginal idiots are going to pull up the "wanting challenging TWs" part. We came to terms with that the moment we decided to ditch your TW. Rather than think of it as avoiding a real fight, think of it has simply spitting in your faces and saying **** you.

After all, we are Enrage. Our backbone philosophy is pissing people off. "Challenging TWs" is just for fun. You should be honored that we went out of our way to royally annoy you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol, giving urselves too much credit, 1 hour at the most.

Face it sticky, you'll never beat enrage. If you win they will qq. If you lose they will qq. Either way, you lose b:thanks
    edited September 2009
    twist the words all you want, you avoided a 1v1. its fail, pathetic, and actually funny. i knew you would do it, enrage is quite predictable. its not spitting in our faces, its giving us free land, and 10m paycheck. thanks for the monies ^_^

(this wasnt directed at you cyclone)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    twist the words all you want, you avoided a 1v1. its fail, pathetic, and actually funny. i knew you would do it, enrage is quite predictable. its not spitting in our faces, its giving us free land, and 10m paycheck. thanks for the monies ^_^

What did you want us to say? That we didn't want a land that is mispelled on announcements?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For all of you people wondering why we bid on Dribbling Spring, considering it has no teleport...

We wanted to be able to make Zooming Thunder Powders. That is all.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
    edited September 2009

If it's just going to turn into a flame thread anyway..

You know what, atleast every Enrage member WILL get to attend actual TWs lol, must start to get boring never getting to TW.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    And Tao attacked Enrage consistently because you were first the strongest HT faction, then the second strongest. I fail to see the difference.
    1-2 months ago when u with salad ganked Enrage all the time there was no proofs that we are stronger than salad... y didnt u attack them if u were beging for a good TW?... COZ OF UR GHAY ALLIANCE LOL
    ...And besides that one Triad land, we went after Enrage for like 2 months straight. Saying we're ganking you - when several of those weekends we were the only ones attacking you - is just BS. If anything, Caesar bid on you AFTER us, so they could get free land.
    And Tao has never had an alliance with anyone, let alone Caesar. Enrage is simply the only one that can give us a fight any more - if you'd ever show up.
    Edit: No-show Enrage. Whoa... just Whoa.
    WARNING!! idiot detected!!
    yes... edya + salad leader+rad leader on vent... salad bid always like what? 30 sec after u?
    ah and i still got in mind that week when suddenly tao and salad bidden on... Triad!!... next week they bid on Enrage again... no alliance? yea right and im BM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Nope!

im sry, but in the last 3 months i see only Tao members beging for a "real" TW and they dont have it coz of failure leader and ghay alliance... now when 60% of Enrage members quit pwi they wont have it... u can only blame ur failure leader b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]