Just Curious How Much Money Have you Spent on Anni Packs?

13»

Comments

• Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wow at least maybe the market will now flood with cheap Tokens of luck , i mean some ppl have got to have at least 1000 of them, and as for Dragoonz Im thinking Like ohhhh 100,000 maybe XD
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wow at least maybe the market will now flood with cheap Tokens of luck , i mean some ppl have got to have at least 1000 of them, and as for Dragoonz Im thinking Like ohhhh 100,000 maybe XD

It seems unlikely. Tokens have been going up, not down. Maybe during a zen sale or at the end of the event when people go for a last run at tokens you'll see prices drop again.

I wish there was still a flood of cheap tokens, I need a lot of them, about 80 million worth at the current prices I buy at. Atleast I have a month (or 3 weeks now) to get that much coin together.
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I spent $100 and wish I never opened them b:angry

I only one out of them was not a Token of Luck. I will unlikely be spending anymore because of it.
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't wanna talk about it....
    b:embarrass
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't wanna talk about it....
    b:embarrass

o.O why not? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It seems unlikely. Tokens have been going up, not down. Maybe during a zen sale or at the end of the event when people go for a last run at tokens you'll see prices drop again.
    Price increase is probably because more people are buying them, not less people selling them. If there's a rush of more people buying packs Gold prices will go up, meaning the price of tokens could increase too.

My hope is for all the people selling them to continue to think of them as "failures", and continue liquidating them for cheap.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Since Duke is quiet now, there's not a reliable way to track it, but you could somewhat judge how many packs were being opened by Duke spam. As that slowed down it's reasonable to say packs being opened slowed down as well.

A rush of people buying packs causing gold to go up seems unlikely to me at this point as well. I doubt many people have the coin reserves to buy packs still, they would have bought theirs earlier and need time to rebuild coin, particularly to open a substantial number of them. I would bet at least 75% of the ones you see being opened now are being done with money rather than coin.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    A rush of people buying packs causing gold to go up seems unlikely to me at this point as well. I doubt many people have the coin reserves to buy packs still, they would have bought theirs earlier and need time to rebuild coin, particularly to open a substantial number of them. I would bet at least 75% of the ones you see being opened now are being done with money rather than coin.
    I've been away from the game for about a week. How's the price of gold doing? If more people are buying from straight Zen purchases instead of coin, then gold prices should be going down.

If gold prices are still going up, then they're still being bought with coin. Remember, if you can put together a good streak, the 10 mil coin from the best luck tokens combined with selling the luck tokens at a moderate loss will let you buy more gold and continue the process.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    On DW it's holding fairly steady at 400k, with a small bump recently which I would attribute to charm packs putting it at 450k, and it's since fallen to 415k.

Most of the names as of yesterday were all the same 10 or so people as well, which would indicate it's mostly just the same few people going through large numbers of packs at this point. With a few others scattered here and there making up a smaller percent of the total opened.
  • Dualtigrex - Heavens Tear
    Dualtigrex - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    around $100 for me, got around 30-35 mil within a week b:victory
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    0$ and 0 coins, not buying any of those packsb:pleased
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hit the 1k mark tryin to get fancy feathers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I spent TOO MUCH.......-_- Don't wanna say exactly how much. BUT i will say it's hit the 4 digit mark and climbing.

Some ppl would flame me and say, i have wasted my money. But to me, it's justifiable. I spend on my hobby as i LIKE. But it no way effects my abitlity to run my home and PROVIDE for my wife.
    PLUS it's my money...if i wanna ROLL IT UP AND SMOKE IT.....Noone has the right to tell me otherwise.

PLUS, being in a pvp server, u don't roll with this event....u get ROLLED OVER. Simple as that.

No regrets.^___^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • asgreborn
    asgreborn Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    0$ and counting lol...
    Sanctuary server rules!

Lvl 76 cleric - (bankrupt for now, will be back in the near future)
    Lvl 60 veno - (active, raising funds for herc)

b:bye
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    $16...But I'll prolly spend some more before the end of the event. Hey, it's a game, it's a gamble and even if I don't "win" I still get to have some fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • White_Puma - Lost City
    White_Puma - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    200 anniv packs opened, 2 tokens of best luck, all others were normal tokens of luck...horrible luck for me..b:sad
  • supercereal
    supercereal Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've opened about 170 packs. Got 2 Best Luck tokens and a Lunar Weapon.
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    3 packs from in-game coins (360k each), so it makes around 1.1mil

Got only tokens of luck.
    I really laughed at "Congratulation! You have gotten some luck" LOL
  • __ra__ - Heavens Tear
    __ra__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I here Dragoonz die in real life not sure though its rumor....
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I here Dragoonz die in real life not sure though its rumor....

NecroTroll

Dude, get a life....and go outside sometime, its good for ya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well, while this is necroed...
    Opened 25 packs (all with in-game coin I made buying converting and selling tokens), got a lunar wep on the 15th pack :D:D (tokens on the rest)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
This discussion has been closed.