I should have choosen another class/race

Options

Comments

• Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i used tp type everything in one giant sentance without a single period anywhere, do you want me to do that? O.o just be happy and stfu zomg, mister i bail on my guild to join KD!!!!!! yeah thats right i said it.

wtf hes in Kingdom now? O.o i musta bin gone longer than i thought
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think i will se a lot of cool KD in HIS NAME SHALL NOT BE SAIDb:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    great...so i made a barb now and there is a glitch where untamed can't do cultis so...that just great
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    roman6 wrote: »
    most good 9x barb has 17-24k hp....idk how you define weak....but thats not my definition of weak b:chuckle

1) Sticking to semantics, having a lot of HP does not mean you are strong. It means u can survive longer. High Physical Defense / Attack means you are strong. So in terms of definitions, everyone can see your definition is wrong.

2) Im pretty sure metal attacks from good 9x archers would take down that HP with ThunderShock (which reduces greatly the metal def) and other metal non ranged attacks... as long as the other player is not charmed, which is I think a fair fight. Both not charmed. Winged Shell absorbs 860 dmg at my lvl. It can hold HP while channeling a sparked Thunderous Blast = dead barb. My metal attacks have crited 10k. Doesnt that break around half the HP u mention?

3) Yeah yeah yeah breaking ayour dversary's charm is an artistry but in my personal opinion I think its dumb PvPing and red naming while everyone uses guardian scrolls, everyone has charms and everyone spends so much for doing that lol. I'm against charms in PvP. Anyhow, I rarely PvP.

In any case, I am only lvl 50. so I deal with ppl around my lvl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL

1)HP > Attck. Whats the point in having high dmg if u get onw shooted by anyone? Reason why i hate archer atm.

2)Even with a +11 xbow u cant drape a 9x barb. Go away.

3) "I'm against charms in PvP. Anyhow, I rarely PvP" OHHHH So thats how u know so much about itb:bye
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL

1)HP > Attck. Whats the point in having high dmg if u get onw shooted by anyone? Reason why i hate archer atm.

2)Even with a +11 xbow u cant drape a 9x barb. Go away.

3) "I'm against charms in PvP. Anyhow, I rarely PvP" OHHHH So thats how u know so much about itb:bye

No. I know so much about it bc Im just lvl 50. Big Deal.? not for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Sabre - Harshlands
    Sabre - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    1) Sticking to semantics, having a lot of HP does not mean you are strong. It means u can survive longer. High Physical Defense / Attack means you are strong. So in terms of definitions, everyone can see your definition is wrong.

2) Im pretty sure metal attacks from good 9x archers would take down that HP with ThunderShock (which reduces greatly the metal def) and other metal non ranged attacks... as long as the other player is not charmed, which is I think a fair fight. Both not charmed. Winged Shell absorbs 860 dmg at my lvl. It can hold HP while channeling a sparked Thunderous Blast = dead barb. My metal attacks have crited 10k. Doesnt that break around half the HP u mention?

3) Yeah yeah yeah breaking ayour dversary's charm is an artistry but in my personal opinion I think its dumb PvPing and red naming while everyone uses guardian scrolls, everyone has charms and everyone spends so much for doing that lol. I'm against charms in PvP. Anyhow, I rarely PvP.

In any case, I am only lvl 50. so I deal with ppl around my lvl.

So your saying you could hit a 9x barb for 10k?
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Archer kicks **** in Pvp till 80. After 80 u need more shoots to kill barbs or any other class but u have the lowest HP of all so bye bye re roll nix veno like half of eas that turn 80.

i dissagre that archers have the least amoutn of hp, a full dex archer has more hp then a full int wiz. This is because most wizes that are full int shard phy instead of hp like most LAs do. And even with all hp shards i don't think i could match a hp of a full dex archer i know...

2.5k hp ftw!
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i dissagre that archers have the least amoutn of hp, a full dex archer has more hp then a full int wiz. This is because most wizes that are full int shard phy instead of hp like most LAs do. And even with all hp shards i don't think i could match a hp of a full dex archer i know...

2.5k hp ftw!

2.9kb:cute Not really a big diferrent. Plus also MG do more dmg and can "tp" away. Also u dont get ur dmg cut in half if u near personb:surrender
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Seriously if i knew that ea sucks that much i would have done my 3rd cleric...b:sad

Ea - so difficult without cashshopping i swear... i cant make money in game to pvp a lot. cant afford refines... woot... this will make me a noob 9x.. gratz to those getting 15 lvl a week with joly jones event ...

seriously if i knew... i would have done the ultimate cleric (not talking about the cleric named "Ultimate")

Well anyway if we could change caracters keeping my lvl or transfering my ep from LCb:cry

Anyone feel like they made a mistake after this much?b:sad

dude like seriously i was so happy when i first started my archer. i hit 50 and the fker just like got stuck. i go red after i hit 60X and its impossible to grind when any one can like 3 or 4 shot me(1/2 for nix)LOL. BH kicks in and its impossible to get in a squad unless ppl pitty you :(....SO i was trying to do BH59 one day and i got kicked from three squads cuz they needed tank or healers.( unless my wep is +5 any BM or BR with calmity can make a better DD than an archer WTF). so after being kicked from 3 squads i quit this char :D

and rolled a veno 53 in 2 weeks ftw :DDDDDDDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    seriously such a fail class our damage is not that great from any other class, yet it gets cut in half when some one is near you LIKE REALLY WTFb:angry

serously dude unless your a funcking ZEN person don't even think about continuing with an archer.

and were like the only Idiots in any situation while every one can get close to a target or stay where they are, we spend most of our time runing back from the target.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    BoeNn - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dude like seriously i was so happy when i first started my archer. i hit 50 and the fker just like got stuck. i go red after i hit 60X and its impossible to grind when any one can like 3 or 4 shot me(1/2 for nix)LOL. BH kicks in and its impossible to get in a squad unless ppl pitty you :(....SO i was trying to do BH59 one day and i got kicked from three squads cuz they needed tank or healers.( unless my wep is +5 any BM or BR with calmity can make a better DD than an archer WTF). so after being kicked from 3 squads i quit this char :D

and rolled a veno 53 in 2 weeks ftw :DDDDDDDDD

Rofl, stop failing 53 in 2 weeks is like.. wow b:bye
    seriously such a fail class our damage is not that great from any other class, yet it gets cut in half when some one is near you LIKE REALLY WTFb:angry

serously dude unless your a funcking ZEN person don't even think about continuing with an archer.

and were like the only Idiots in any situation while every one can get close to a target or stay where they are, we spend most of our time runing back from the target.

And like, an archer doesnt do much damage? hahaha like.. wow b:bye

Oh btw, I think you didn't learn this yet, but lightning spells/ wingspan/ winged pledge dont get reduced @ close range. Just a tip for lowbies
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i go red after i hit 60X and its impossible to grind when any one can like 3 or 4 shot me(1/2 for nix)LOL.

If you are properly equipped, and if you using your skills properly, I think you should not be dying so quickly.

Even if you do not have great equipment, I think apothecaries and genies can help (and probably have been helping your opponents).
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you are properly equipped, and if you using your skills properly, I think you should not be dying so quickly.

Even if you do not have great equipment, I think apothecaries and genies can help (and probably have been helping your opponents).

sooo true, but i said when im grinding xD

like ppl sneak on my while im on a mob that just freaks the **** out of me. so i kill the mob and ignore the pk cuz if i die to a mob you know what happens :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Rofl, stop failing 53 in 2 weeks is like.. wow b:bye

And like, an archer doesnt do much damage? hahaha like.. wow b:bye

Oh btw, I think you didn't learn this yet, but lightning spells/ wingspan/ winged pledge dont get reduced @ close range. Just a tip for lowbies

53 in two weeks is acctually pretty good for some one who is a college student. i.e. i have a life beside PWI so go get one too :D

magic attacks have no damage reduction polices, DUHHHH i know that.
    but i like using normal shots cuz its quick and mp saver, noob

btw who are you?? o.O i never seen you on the server, do you exist in GVs and FBs only??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

btw who are you?? o.O i never seen you on the server, do you exist in GVs and FBs only??

He quit quite a bit ago. Question everyone should be asking if who are YOU? Pretty sure a 7x is more of a non-factor than a 9x.
  • XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    to be honest if i could would change my bm to a barb or veno cuse the bothe seem much funner

so far i have a bm 60 semi-retired
    25 veno - fun
    20 barb-main atm

i love my barb and love tanking but mabey if i try bm a litlle longer itle get fun again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sooo true, but i said when im grinding xD

like ppl sneak on my while im on a mob that just freaks the **** out of me. so i kill the mob and ignore the pk cuz if i die to a mob you know what happens :D

Well... if you are on a PvP server you should be able to see when people are near you, using your mini-map and T.

And, if you have a vitality genie with its initial skill, you can fly away from most grinding type fights. (Er... unless you get caught in that rubber band glitch.)

Wings of grace can sometimes help also?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    60-77ish archer is by far the easiest and best class to pvp with besides nixomancer. How do you think xlegendx was able to kill anyone?
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    53 in two weeks is acctually pretty good for some one who is a college student. i.e. i have a life beside PWI so go get one too :D

magic attacks have no damage reduction polices, DUHHHH i know that.
    but i like using normal shots cuz its quick and mp saver, noob

So you just do half damage with auto hits at close range because you don't wanna waste mana charm, then complain you have low dmg?

Everyone knows b0en btw that crazy dutch **** :3
    angeRR
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    53 in two weeks is acctually pretty

Hahahahaha, i never even done GV, didnt do FBs from like lvl.. 75 i believe (except my own, and my mates' ofc), and grinded fish non stop. Was nearly always @ big pvp fights when i was still playing lol. Now gtfo go grind on your veno which will never be a factor b:bye
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I remember when Boenn dropped his demon slaughter when it was 9m. He was butthurt on vent. b:laugh <3
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I remember when Boenn dropped his demon slaughter when it was 9m. He was butthurt on vent. b:laugh <3

b:cry
    10chars
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

yeah that baddie, i also remember when we were playing a 4v4 on call of duty 4 and he got rolled and left halfway because he was butthurt. oh wait that was yesterday <3
    angeRR
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yeah that baddie, i also remember when we were playing a 4v4 on call of duty 4 and he got rolled and left halfway because he was butthurt. oh wait that was yesterday <3

Gtfo nabb:bye
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So you just do half damage with auto hits at close range because you don't wanna waste mana charm, then complain you have low dmg?

Everyone knows b0en btw that crazy dutch **** :3

NUUUU :)

lol i get so cought up when i grind, cuz i mostly nock back, slow and thundershock. but that wasn't my pointb:surrender

why do we have damage reduction in the first placeb:surrender when no other class have it?
    GAUUUD read ppl XD

and yes saveless a 7x is a none factor in this game,b:surrender

neather is some one who had his shop killed when i pulled a gaurd into west arch :D... remember??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Seriously if i knew that ea sucks that much i would have done my 3rd cleric...b:sad

Ea - so difficult without cashshopping i swear... i cant make money in game to pvp a lot. cant afford refines... woot... this will make me a noob 9x.. gratz to those getting 15 lvl a week with joly jones event ...

seriously if i knew... i would have done the ultimate cleric (not talking about the cleric named "Ultimate")

Well anyway if we could change caracters keeping my lvl or transfering my ep from LCb:cry

Anyone feel like they made a mistake after this much?b:sad

Low 9X archers are prolly the weakest most useless class in game, specially if you only have mediocre refines. You die in 2-3 hits in pvp, you do kinda low dmg and you cant make any money. Venos really kill you in 2 sec, barb 1 shoot u and BM just lol at you doing 3 digit metal nukes. You're really only good for assisting in pvp and zhenning in TW, since you cant kill anything 1v1.

My archer is somewhat better now than back at 90-95, mostly since i have so much hp from 99 gear and lvl 11 skills. But i also spend so many weeks/months farming HH for money to buy orbs to refine gear. And if i was a lvl 100 veno or wiz with 99gold gear +8 i would be superior compared to my ****ty archer. I kinda regret not picking another class. I do have a 9X veno and im considering just quitting my archer all together since the class will always be **** until you get 8jun +12 weapon b:cry
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Low 9X archers are prolly the weakest most useless class in game, specially if you only have mediocre refines. You die in 2-3 hits in pvp, you do kinda low dmg and you cant make any money.

I think, if you were my level and you consistently die in 2-3 hits in PvP, you do not understand our strengths or you do not care to take advantage of them. I do not see that changing when you are 9X. (And, yes, I am talking about facing multiple sage/demon opponents with +10-ish refines on their weapons.)

Of course, sometimes you will die quickly, but not always. (I recently discovered how I can sometimes tank and kill a wizard attacking me in sutra, so I am feeling rather confident right now.)
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think, if you were my level and you consistently die in 2-3 hits in PvP, you do not understand our strengths or you do not care to take advantage of them. I do not see that changing when you are 9X. (And, yes, I am talking about facing multiple sage/demon opponents with +10-ish refines on their weapons.)

Of course, sometimes you will die quickly, but not always. (I recently discovered how I can sometimes tank and kill a wizard attacking me in sutra, so I am feeling rather confident right now.)

So i heard u come from PvE to teachs us to PvP like you PvP in PvE.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Archers at 80 are still easy mode, you can kill ppl relatively easy since most 8X players have 0 phy def. And yes... what changes at 90? ...lol

Majority of classes get 3-10k more hp, same with phy def, same with dmg and skill upgrades. Open world pvp at 8X and at 9X is not the same thing as pretty much every knows zzzzzz. As a 9X archer you actually have to work pretty damn hard to kill other 9X with decent gear...and you fail if you don't have a highly refined weapon. Archers are together with wizards the most gear dependent class. We don't have high dmg magic skills, we don't have dragon or zerk or perdition, we are only as good as our weapon is refined dmg-wise and how much we crit. Which is why 9X archers are kinda weak if you're not rich, you need at least +8 bow if you wanna play on somewhat equal terms with lets say a 9X barb or a veno.

And not to be mean or anyhting but an 8X archer killing a wizard is not a great achievement, just pop dew of star- stun- autoshoot- dead lol. Dont need any skills what so ever. Thats like the only class archers molest since wizards suck just as much as archers at low 9X. But at least wizards get godly later on, i have almost 10k hp and i often get 1 shoot by lvl 100 wizards doing like 20k crit on me b:shocked.
This discussion has been closed.